Lisa My_solo_journey_to_Mom #9 Back to work, having a ‘mare, would rather be flogging jellies & shapewear!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The colour of that bath water I just can’t unsee I’m still thinking about it hours later… and it’s not as if the girls are rolling around in the garden or out and about to get that dirty so it must be days of filth and the filthy house and the dog 🤢 can she not spend a few euro on a bit of bubble bath as well for the twins… Tesco version of Johnson’s baby Bedtime bath is about €1 and is lovely

Reactions: 5
Ok I'm done. She is taking advantage of all illnesses. Capitalising if you will. RSV = bubbababy competition. Hazel illness = teetha. Everything else= do I need to work? As an smbc its embarrassing to witness what she is saying because she is so far removed to what smbcs do. She does not compare. Cop..the..eff.. on...

Reactions: 10
Teetha sometimes works in our house but only because it’s a big sweet distraction! Our local chemist keeps caller hidden behind the counter thankfully, so no cross border trips!
Why is it banned in Ireland ? I know I read something about how it can numb babies throats but I’m assuming that’s a rare thing considering if it’s sold so easily in the UK

Why is it banned in Ireland ? I know I read something about how it can numb babies throats but I’m assuming that’s a rare thing considering if it’s sold so easily in the UK
It's like the bottle makers, the HSE don't stand by them because of the rare incidents where babies got sick due to insufficient cleaning of the machines . Didn't stop me from using it, it's a godsend in our house 🙈🙈

Reactions: 5
I think there were a small number of incidents with babies under 5 months old due to the lidocaine content, hence why it is only available for over 5 months. I’m probably going a bit off topic, sorry 😬

Reactions: 2
Am I dumb? I thought she already had a cycle and we were through this talk already. In fact I would nearly swear it

Reactions: 29
Am I dumb? I thought she already had a cycle and we were through this talk already. In fact I would nearly swear it
Yes!! Was coming on to say the same thing! It was a good while ago now - maybe 3 or 4 months ago?! Such a liar!!!!!!

Reactions: 14
Can you get a sick cert for your period? She’s a solo mom with twins like ya know. She’ll need to speak to the union

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does she think we’re thick ,did we not the the first cycle saga before.

Reactions: 7
She defo did speak about having one before now if I remember correct she took to the bed and the mudder muddered

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s a bleeping period. And she defo posted this story before

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.