Lisa My_solo_journey_to_Mom #9 Back to work, having a ‘mare, would rather be flogging jellies & shapewear!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Too sick to work but perfectly fine to head out for lunch, shes never going to go back to work, we all knew that, she just needs to find a way to go sick permanently

Reactions: 14
Manky pastry is right! Lol it was far from greek yoghurt with chia seeds and pancakes we were rared.. 😳😅😭I've realised she doesnt go down the baby bowl route when dining out because it'd mean she'd actually have to help them eat.. With the pastries just throw them into the highchairs and put them on the tray.. Away you go. Means lisa can stuff her face
My little is 14 months and only now are we going with self feeding (I’m constantly worrying she’s hungry though!) I miss spoon feeds, so much easier and cleaner 😂 but now she has proper food, no pastry pinwheels here, just brown bread and fruit for lunch. I’m such a bad mammy 😭😂

Reactions: 5
Jesus Christ, advertising that she's off swanning around town when she's meant to be 'sick'.

I don't even know what to say at this point, but it's no mystery why the HSE is in the state it's in.

Reactions: 13
The cheese oozing out of them yuck so full of fat for small babies not even walking yet
Sure pastry is just flour and butter. Alright for a nice occasional treat, but not at all ok for every day meals like she uses them.

They're babies- mashed up sweet potato and cauliflower would be a lovely lunch for them, plus minimum effort!! She's trying so hard to be that 'insta mom' with her pancakes and pinwheels. She doesn't seem to get that you need to tick other boxes than filling your kids full of food that (supposedly) photographs well.

Reactions: 15
Too sick to work but perfectly fine to head out for lunch, shes never going to go back to work, we all knew that, she just needs to find a way to go sick permanently
Oh wont be long til shes playing "the old mental health card" shes a lazy, self entitled, scummy slob🙄

Reactions: 12
Oh wont be long til shes playing "the old mental health card" shes a lazy, self entitled, scummy slob🙄
So the tax payer pays for her to not show up to work for the HSE and the tax payer pays for her longterm sick too?

I want to burn this country to the ground sometimes.

Reactions: 16
While the rest us that are married work have mortgage paying taxes paying bills paying childcare are getting fucked by this government for been honest hard working people. I’d love nothing better to be at home with my children unfortunately I can’t I have to keep a roof over are heads.. 💯 going pull the mental health card and be out work why wouldn’t SHE POOR GIRLS A SOLO MOTHER makes me angry to be Irish sometimes

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Manky pastry is right! Lol it was far from greek yoghurt with chia seeds and pancakes we were rared.. 😳😅😭I've realised she doesnt go down the baby bowl route when dining out because it'd mean she'd actually have to help them eat.. With the pastries just throw them into the highchairs and put them on the tray.. Away you go. Means lisa can stuff her face
not defending her but I do baby led weaning with my 8 month old and he won’t let me spoon feed him now. If I try hel catch the spoon from me and duck wat ever is on it on the ground 😂 I wudnt give him pastry like that though, I only give them occasionally to my 5 year old

Reactions: 3
The doctors in my surgery have been diagnosing people over the phone with the last 2 years😳🙄 only time my kids were seen was to diagnose them with impetigo just after xmas. They were trying to fob me off and i was having none of it
Mine is the same it's disgraceful and when you ring your waiting four days for them to call back for phone consult

• Angry
Reactions: 1
She gives a terrible example of SMBC's. I'm one and I work full time and get zero social welfare apart from child benefit. The vast majority of SMBCs I know are the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She gives a terrible example of SMBC's. I'm one and I work full time and get zero social welfare apart from child benefit. The vast majority of SMBCs I know are the same.
Yep, we've a neighbour who's a SMBC (exact same route as Lisa). She works in the same industry too. Except she actually gets up and goes to work every day, and her little one goes to creche.

Oh and her little one met all her milestones at a normal time because she actively plays with her and doesn't keep her cooped up all day every day.

Why would she be, what brand would want to associate with the mess of a woman?
Oh believe me I know, I was being sarcastic.😅
She thinks she’s an insta hun mom, an absolute inspiration in weaning with her pancakes and pinwheels. She tagged Nuk recently recommending their cups and before her last strop they actually sent her a pr box of things so I could imagine her unhappy hand on face look when she seen she was left out of the event.

What in Gods name is wrong with the simpleton? Jesus they just go food shopping five times a week!! Does she shop for the parish, her auntie her dad?? 🙄 get yourself organised you’ve two babies to look after. Jesus I remember when mine were that small sometimes I’d wander around Aldi or my husband at 9pm when they were asleep and get groceries. Not plonk in the middle of the day, but sure she’s shag all else going on. No housework no work nothing. Just a waste of space.

Reactions: 13
not defending her but I do baby led weaning with my 8 month old and he won’t let me spoon feed him now. If I try hel catch the spoon from me and duck wat ever is on it on the ground 😂 I wudnt give him pastry like that though, I only give them occasionally to my 5 year old
Oh Baby led weaning is great. My fella is the same age but very hesitant and loves the spoon. I’ll keep trying though. This wan feeds her babies like they’re 8 years old. And I don’t think little Hazel ever had an option to do either, you could see she was never really into it and struggled with the concept (like my boy) but tough luck mammy wants to eat her roll in peace! You’re supposed to go at baby’s pace Lisa but whatever makes your life easier 🙄

She honestly gives me the rage with the way she feeds them girls!
I’m on this anonymous parenting app called ovia, FULL of Americans. And the foods they give their babies, Jesus Christ!! 🤯🥴

Oh Baby led weaning is great. My fella is the same age but very hesitant and loves the spoon. I’ll keep trying though. This wan feeds her babies like they’re 8 years old. And I don’t think little Hazel ever had an option to do either, you could see she was never really into it and struggled with the concept (like my boy) but tough luck mammy wants to eat her roll in peace! You’re supposed to go at baby’s pace Lisa but whatever makes your life easier 🙄

She honestly gives me the rage with the way she feeds them girls!
I’m on this anonymous parenting app called ovia, FULL of Americans. And the foods they give their babies, Jesus Christ!! 🤯🥴
Meant to add, Lisa is just like them. Sees no harm in feeding them 💩 and then will wonder why they’re obese in 5 years time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.