Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shaunafauna

My head actually hurts over the stupidity.
It's like saying "oh I think I have a peanut allergy so I'll stop eating peanut butter but I'll still have a Snickers everyday". The big dope.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

sron

VIP Member
Its the most natural thing in the world to do. I am blown away that she has never patted her babies like that. Its actually very, very, sad.

Ellegee

VIP Member
Any word on going back to work no? Or are we still just casually brushing over it
Shur de mudder would never manage 2 babies in this heat, dats 2 lots of sun cream, 2 sun hats to be gettin on, de mudder only has wan pair of hands ju know, need to stay off work till this heat wave passes

• Haha

Keno20

I definitely think she’s a few sambos short of a picnic 🤣 how the fuck did sims think she was mentally able for one baby let alone two. I’d say she’s out sick with mental health and blaming tattle

• Sick

nasa5

VIP Member
The girls are probably susceptible to illness due to their mothers hygiene, it’s not exactly like they’ve older siblings coming in from school or that they’re out in a crèche with other kids.

I’m not a single parent but this idea of well how does a single solo parent have a sick child and work question is so tone deaf. They make it work because they’ve no other choice Lisa, they’ve jobs they need, houses to keep and fridges to fill but then that is the exact difference between you and them.. they’re solo and you are not, you leave work tomorrow you’ll be fine, you won’t be out on the streets. So stupid for a grown woman who willingly chose to go down this route and to implant two embryos none the less

• Heart

CheesyMarmite

VIP Member
88DE8706-336B-4113-B02A-92512DA9B161.png

Fucking Emma mattress 😩 I have one and now I won’t buy again from them doing a collab with this wan!
She couldn’t even put up the correct link! The one she’s done is for the Australian site 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18

Curlique

VIP Member
Her chest still isn't right, well my dear if you'd stayed home and looked after yourself instead of gallivanting here there and everywhere you'd be a lot better.

Mad4craic

Chatty Member
Well done girls “tag teaming”…suits her right for the smugness she showed when they were younger! 😂😂😂

I don’t understand how she has nothing prepared for the day, like I have my bag packed, clothes laid out and lunch + drink in the fridge ready to grab and go, same for my child for preschool, getting ready the night before it literally key.

Also Lisa, chugging Diet Coke will do nothing for you!
Ya but she's a solo mom to twins it's different for her ju know, d mudder hasn't it done for do we expect her to do this all by herself 😨😨 also I work in a nursing home and if any of us took out our phones during handover we'd b ate let alone look at it and cry 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Lisa your a fuckin turnip

• Haha

davo2001

Never has there been an more apt discount code as the one used for this lazy cunt.

"Sleepylisa"

• Haha

DeirdreIreland

Chatty Member
Christ almighty, I'm a 'twin mom' and I'd be mortified to describe myself as a super hero. Can she not just shut up and get on with it without having to constantly lavish praise on herself. And love like no other, what a load of condescending bo**ix

• Haha

nasa5

VIP Member
It bugs me that she goes on like she is the only one who’ll talk about these things? Like she is an expert on every subject, making out it’s all taboo and she’s totally modern mom out there being open and honest and willing to talk about it. All this why does nobody talk about periods, shapewear, period pants, breastfeeding, c sections, asking for help as a single mom, weaning, etc. Have a day off Lisa, actually scrap that, you do nothing but have days off! Just get on with your life and stop trying to be the fountain of all knowledge, you are a first time mother finding her way, stay in your lane! 😂
But j’know there’s nutin wrong with asking ur live in nannies to mind de kids while you sit in de car on the fone, if that makes sense 👌 can’t pour from an empty tommee Tippee 360 cup #add

Not a fucking Emma mattress collab… although I don’t know anyone who seems to sleep as much as her or spend as much time in the bed so she’s probably not the worst judge #sleepylisa

Last edited:
  • Haha

CheesyMarmite

VIP Member
Is she bipolar by any chance? I know she's not exactly manic but she swings from high to low a lot. Unless it's all lies.
I’m no mental health expert, but I’d say she’s more immature than bipolar.
She probably didn’t think having a child, or even 2, would be as hard as it is. Yet she has more help than most of us on this thread.
She’s lazy, immature, living in a dreamland thinking she’s a famous influencer and is plotting to get more time away from work.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Cbisto

Out for dinner and at a birthday party yesterday but not fit for work today ?? What an absolute DISGRACE Lisa is - boils my blood. Surely she can be reported for this ? Someone please put a stop to this carry on - she is lazy and selfish to the core. Thats OUR taxes going to fund her NOT SiCK leave. I'm fuming 🤬🤬

Ellegee

VIP Member
2 people?
Sure she’s a solo mom don’t cha know?! Does everything all on her own!! 🫡🙄

I swear I was waiting for her to mention needing a man this morning like St.Julie queen of single mothers harps on.
Maybe she can prop one side up with milky mates & feeding pillows while she works on the other side

• Haha

nasa5

VIP Member
It’s not even a silly move it’s bordering on disrespectful, hse paying this one to stay out so she could catch up on her sleep from a child teething and spending the rest of the time at birthday party’s, barbecues and sitting in the car stuffing her face. Hardly the act of someone too sick for work, I’d be so mad if I was one of her colleagues although they’re prob chuffed to have a day without carrying her