Lisa My_solo_journey_to_Mom #9 Back to work, having a ‘mare, would rather be flogging jellies & shapewear!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This girl cannot rely on her parents to be their role models, a home, childminders and the lot. This is not correct. She needs to be that more so.

Reactions: 7
It’s not even a silly move it’s bordering on disrespectful, hse paying this one to stay out so she could catch up on her sleep from a child teething and spending the rest of the time at birthday party’s, barbecues and sitting in the car stuffing her face. Hardly the act of someone too sick for work, I’d be so mad if I was one of her colleagues although they’re prob chuffed to have a day without carrying her

Reactions: 17
Calling bs- she’s taken “her last day of steroids”, so she was only on them for what 3 days? My courses are normally 5-7 days for anything chest related.
And harping on about being “not allowed” back into work, she sounds absolutely no different to how she normally does. She’s so full of crap.

Reactions: 16
Calling bs- she’s taken “her last day of steroids”, so she was only on them for what 3 days? My courses are normally 5-7 days for anything chest related.
And harping on about being “not allowed” back into work, she sounds absolutely no different to how she normally does. She’s so full of crap.
If it’s not safe for her to be in work she shouldn’t have been mixing yesterday, that’s a real 2 fingers to her employers & colleagues.
She gets paid, the person covering her gets paid & she gets to swan around for the last 3 days while someone else has to give up half their weekend.

Reactions: 19
She did in her hole ‘blitz’ strawberry for the pancake it’s looks a lot like jam to me!! I’d put money on her not leaving out the salt/sugar either 😂

Reactions: 7
She’s desperate for the bibado collab that loads of a the insta huns have. Her second time tagging them.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Out for dinner and at a birthday party yesterday but not fit for work today ?? What an absolute DISGRACE Lisa is - boils my blood. Surely she can be reported for this ? Someone please put a stop to this carry on - she is lazy and selfish to the core. Thats OUR taxes going to fund her NOT SiCK leave. I'm fuming 🤬🤬

Reactions: 17
Was chatting to my MIL last night and she’s at the end of her tether with HSE coworkers not showing up for their shifts to check on her elderly mother (she has dementia).
If lisa is an example of hse care staff, it’s not hard to see what kind of culture they accept.

Reactions: 5
I've been calling bull tit on her sickness since she said it.

3 days of steroids sounds just like a script from a lazy GP who wants a clingy pain in the arse patient to go away and leave them be.

As for the HSE it's a shambles and an embarrassment that they allow that carry on.
My mother is a HSE worker and people like Lisa are the exact reason that places are slammed. Staff on 35 hour contracts racking up 60+ hours a week due to over time. Stressed when they are in and stressed when they are out because they constantly have to pick up the slack for slobs like Lisa. They do it because they see patients who will suffer. Lisa sees none.

She'd love to think she's an honest working single mother but the truth is she's a pathetic leech in all respects.

I may add if she just lost three stone and went for a short walk each day her chest would be fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
She blacked out the name and chemist, I wonder was it an older picture that she’s reused? Nothing sick about her, unless she’s sick of her job already 🤦🏻‍♀️🤯

Reactions: 3
The ward shes on proberly short staffed with her out sick yet shes at partys going swimming the mind boggles dont start me on the supervalue bag .

Reactions: 11
So she’s “not allowed” back to work!! Does she not wear a mask gown and gloves when dealing with patients?! Even in the height of Covid I know people who were deemed close contacts of Covid were still ask to come into work in wards as they are masked gowned and gloves!! If she only has a chest infection and is clear from
Antibiotics and negative PCR she should be in work?!! Yet she’s off at a birthday party dinner last night and now swimming all with “a chest infection?! She is doing more on her sick days than she did on her entire mat leave. .

Reactions: 22
This one on the sick and living her best life she should be bloody FIRED the waste of space she is. Its an embarrassing watching her o hope her employer see this.shite going on...

Reactions: 12
This one on the sick and living her best life she should be bloody FIRED the waste of space she is. Its an embarrassing watching her o hope her employer see this.shite going on...
I hope the people left to pick up the slack put in a complaint

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.