Lisa My_solo_journey_to_Mom #9 Back to work, having a ‘mare, would rather be flogging jellies & shapewear!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god stop!!!! Those poor babies.
She said a couple of times the straps were just hidden behind their bibs but it was clear they weren’t strapped in at all.

Looking again it looks like the plastic piece on the tray that should sit between their legs to prevent sliding down in the seat has been removed. I’m hoping it’s just the angle of the photo.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
As soon as they start clambering to stand they’re going to topple out.
My brother did it and was only saved by the straps.

Reactions: 2
As soon as they start clambering to stand they’re going to topple out.
My brother did it and was only saved by the straps.
The other risk is slipping downwards in the seat, neighbours when I was a child lost a baby from this happening, her neck got caught. it was a buggy but it’s as risky in a highchair. I can’t see the plastic crotch post on the girls trays & they're most definitely not strapped in

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Sorry have to agree no way she’s sick and her gp gave her the same when she had covid obviously trying to appease her, any other time she was sick she was on choking.

Also pictures of the girls sitting after people saying they aren’t sitting, I’d say they are quickly unhandled in a sitting position for a pic otherwise she would have used them finally sitting as content

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Sorry have to agree no way she’s sick and her gp gave her the same when she had covid obviously trying to appease her, any other time she was sick she was on choking.

Also pictures of the girls sitting after people saying they aren’t sitting, I’d say they are quickly unhandled in a sitting position for a pic otherwise she would have used them finally sitting as content
There’s a hand beside hazel and feet behind Ayda so definitely not completely unsupported

The other risk is slipping downwards in the seat, neighbours when I was a child lost a baby from this happening, her neck got caught. it was a buggy but it’s as risky in a highchair. I can’t see the plastic crotch post on the girls trays & they're most definitely not strapped in
I didn’t even know you could take the middle plastic part off. Like why would you?!

I actually can’t cope with the insta huns and the lack of safety with their babies and they just shamelessly share things for thousands to see. Ballymun hun doesn’t have a page, I have to say I really like her but some of the stuff she has up. The baby was 3 months this month and already on the porridge “cause he’s hungrier lately”.
If you say anything to any of them, even in a nice way, you’re blocked and called out so there’s no point.

Last edited:
I didn’t even know you could take the middle plastic part off. Like why would you?!
I could be wrong & it’s just the camera angle, I really hope that’s the case.
It was removable on the highchair I had for my 2, it was a different brand so not sure if they come off the ones she has. I took it off a few times for cleaning but always put it back on before putting the kids in.

Lisa: they never wake… also Lisa: first night in weeks they have slept… come out of the fog and keep up with the lies at least

Reactions: 8
Lisa: they never wake… also Lisa: first night in weeks they have slept… come out of the fog and keep up with the lies at least
Bad state of affairs when you cant even remember the lies you've told to your followers🤥

Reactions: 6
That poor child is dragging herself into the kitchen looking for de mudder. She doesn't recognise the wild woman lying up on the couch.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Lazy lump lying on the sofa watching her child drag herself along a dirty floor :sick:
Now she's on the beg for a wooden activity toy from Smyths! 🙈

Reactions: 10
Can you imagine their first birthday! It’ll be all for the gram. Mom will have new dress, nails, hair done.

Reactions: 3
The child is completely ignoring you Lisa. Calling her name over and over and over isn’t gonna do anything.
Lazy lump never seems to actually play with her kids, just leaves them to find their own way around and entertain themselves.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.