Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ellegee

VIP Member
I’d have a lot more respect for her if she acknowledged all the help she gets & gave her family regular praise instead of going on like she’s doing it all alone. It’s a bit disrespectful to her parents isn’t it.
even at the start when she used to go back to bed in the morning for a few hours, not once did she say how great her dad was & how she’d be lost without him. If I had all that support & had a platform like hers I’d never stop singing their praises. It will be interesting to see if they get a mention when she gets through this bout of illness

Reactions: 16

coco22

How has Lisa’s mother allowed this the woman is basically rearing 2 more children. It’s actually insane if it was your teenage daughter you would say something but this one in bed and her mother getting up with the kids again. How is she a solo mom she has more help than I do and I have a husband if I’m sick he still skips off to work and I have to get on with it

Lollipops23

VIP Member
Christ she's a neck like a jockey's b****x.

I don't wish someone's livelihood away too handy, but she needs to be sacked.

• Haha

davo2001

I'm sorry but what? Off sick from work but able to go swimming?

The worst part is she doesn't give a fuck and puts it all on the gram even though she's obviously lying about being sick.

spillthecoffeet

I usually do the week shopping myself in 2/3 goes during the week, as my partner has the car. I push the pram around with one hand and pull the basket with the other.
If the baby whinges he whinges, that’s what baby’s do.
i don’t know how I do it at all, will someone tell me how great I am doing it all by my big self?! 👏🏻👏🏻
But sure I only have the wan!

re the snacks while they’re shopping, does Lisa use food to keep them quiet?? Already?
What’s going to happen when they’re toddlers if she can’t cope with them getting a bit whingey and noisy now at 9 months and needs to shove snacks in their hands! I don’t think Lisa thought through this whole parenting Craic at all tbh!

Lollipops23

VIP Member
Oh wont be long til shes playing "the old mental health card" shes a lazy, self entitled, scummy slob🙄
So the tax payer pays for her to not show up to work for the HSE and the tax payer pays for her longterm sick too?

I want to burn this country to the ground sometimes.

Lollipops23

VIP Member
Calling bs- she’s taken “her last day of steroids”, so she was only on them for what 3 days? My courses are normally 5-7 days for anything chest related.
And harping on about being “not allowed” back into work, she sounds absolutely no different to how she normally does. She’s so full of crap.

butterflybilly

VIP Member
So Lazy Lisa said, " shes gonna make more effort with her appearance" she wore that dress yesterday, in 23°c heat, im willing to bet, she hasnt showered, and has the dress on again today......🤮 when is she gonna stop being a smelly bitch and make more of a effort with her hygiene?🙄

• Sick

sron

VIP Member
When i was a single parent I had to go to work. If my child needed a doctor i had to ask my parents/ siblings to bring her. I couldn't just not go to work. It was be at home with my sick child unpaid or put food on the table. She has no idea. How did she not think about this before she decided to get pregnant?

• Heart

LoveTheGossIre

Chatty Member
The face and body of a 55yr old woman, the mentality of a 15yr old girl. There’ll be some shite put up on Father’s Day now about how she’s both mam AND dad when in reality it’s her mother needs the pat on the back. If she can’t manage working 2 days back to back at this stage then she’s absolutely fucked, it gets harder as they get bigger and older. I’d love to know what kind of psych evaluation she had before those embryos were implanted

MrsMooseisback

I would not show myself to my own family looking like that never mind thousands of people. Has she no shame at all?

Like_Literally

VIP Member
Lying Lisa….defo not her first period cos she kept posting about when it would arrive and contacting the dr about it. She then went on like she was an expert in periods and every other post was to do with it!
She has said before that her periods went away….that night she was moaning about everything on the never ending story and saying about she’s thinking of when to use the last embryo

Scraping the barrel for content 😂
I'd say the only bit of truth in the whole thing may be that she has irregular periods (sorry cykils) and the irregularity is likely her weight and lifestyle more so than her being the first woman in Cork to have twin girls by ivf. Not sure if any of ye knew that 🤔

Also her comparing her second first post partum period to a c section. Please Lisa.

PLEEEESE, SEND IT HER, TO CALL HER OUT!!!!!!😆
Ah couldn't be bothered, I've actually things to be doing now. I have to mom.

And I wouldn't want to send her over the edge and God forbid she ended up having to treat herself with a Pad Thai (if you know you know).

• Haha