Lisa My_solo_journey_to_Mom #9 Back to work, having a ‘mare, would rather be flogging jellies & shapewear!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm actually raging she's got PR from Bouquet Box. Been getting a monthly bouquet for my mam the last 18 months & I'm cancelling it now I've seen they're using the likes of her for promotion.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
What a tit video showing off the flowers.
She sounds grand….not like someone with a sore throat and a temp

Reactions: 12
What a tit video showing off the flowers.
She sounds grand….not like someone with a sore throat and a temp
She’s just tired and sore throat from having to talk more while at work . Maybe she should have just gone back one day a week

Reactions: 1
I'm actually raging she's got PR from Bouquet Box. Been getting a monthly bouquet for my mam the last 18 months & I'm cancelling it now I've seen they're using the likes of her for promotion.
Make sure to tell them why your cancelling👍

Reactions: 5
27 Euro we pay for deliveries and I’m up to here with the freebies

Reactions: 4
Voting with your feet is the only way lads.
I quit going to the Hair Lounge after they raised prices, despite giving out freebies all over the gaff to Siobhán O'Hagan.

Christ on a bike someone SLAP some sense into this one PLEASE.... she needs a manual on how to be a parent, if there in pain give them pain relief although my monkey wont swallow calpol for love or money!!!!...

Christ on a bike someone SLAP some sense into this one PLEASE.... she needs a manual on how to be a parent, if there in pain give them pain relief although my monkey wont swallow calpol for love or money!!!!...
It’s a good thing there are so many other adults in that house and her mother co parents with her. She would not cope on her own with even one of them. She’s not able.

Surely she could *try* calpol or teething powders for them?

She's prob super old school and will just try whiskey on the gums....

Reactions: 3
Lisa is an absolute HR nightmare if I ever saw one. The endless pregnancy absence, sick leave, crying at a handover, having to use her union to change her hours 🙈 like Jesus Christ have a conversation without involving unions. I’d say they are praying to god she will leave. Not before this long period of paid sick leave that’s on the way though!! duck me!

Reactions: 16
One child is saying dada, the two are sitting in the cots playing but all we ever see is them lying face down on a mat, she had up the other day that one of them made their way into the kitchen to see about her breakfast 🤣 does she think we are fools. I call bullshit, again.

Thread title suggestion:

Solo Mom: Liar, liar, please set those god awful nightgowns on fire 🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She let it slip that she is talking to Instagram. She'll be relegated back to the car shortly 😆.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She only raging that her test is negative! 🤣
I noticed that. Doesn’t seem to be a bother on her, she mentioned her nose at her but I don’t hear her sniffling like she did with her last cold.
Morto for her saying shes talking to Instagram

Reactions: 8
I hope she attends to the baba and doesn’t just leave her to cry it out in the cot .

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.