Lisa My_solo_journey_to_Mom #9 Back to work, having a ‘mare, would rather be flogging jellies & shapewear!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It bugs me that she goes on like she is the only one who’ll talk about these things? Like she is an expert on every subject, making out it’s all taboo and she’s totally modern mom out there being open and honest and willing to talk about it. All this why does nobody talk about periods, shapewear, period pants, breastfeeding, c sections, asking for help as a single mom, weaning, etc. Have a day off Lisa, actually scrap that, you do nothing but have days off! Just get on with your life and stop trying to be the fountain of all knowledge, you are a first time mother finding her way, stay in your lane! 😂
But j’know there’s nutin wrong with asking ur live in nannies to mind de kids while you sit in de car on the fone, if that makes sense 👌 can’t pour from an empty tommee Tippee 360 cup #add

Not a bleeping Emma mattress collab… although I don’t know anyone who seems to sleep as much as her or spend as much time in the bed so she’s probably not the worst judge #sleepylisa

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
88DE8706-336B-4113-B02A-92512DA9B161.png

bleeping Emma mattress 😩 I have one and now I won’t buy again from them doing a collab with this wan!
She couldn’t even put up the correct link! The one she’s done is for the Australian site 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Never has there been an more apt discount code as the one used for this lazy bleep.

"Sleepylisa"

• Haha
HOW DOES SHE GET THESE COLLABS?!!! She’s the poorest excuse for an ‘influencer’. It makes me so mad!!
I know - i have no idea! I follow another irish girl who does collabs for them and she puts so much genuine effort into her videos, you would wonder why she bothers. It must be purely a numbers game. I hate seeing lisa getting collabs from bigger brands. Shes so tit at it. She genuinely doesnt deserve it. The pattern seems to be she never gets a repeat collab though so hopefully thry realise what a mistake theyve made.

Reactions: 5
View attachment 1389397

bleeping Emma mattress 😩 I have one and now I won’t buy again from them doing a collab with this wan!
She couldn’t even put up the correct link! The one she’s done is for the Australian site 😂
Are the mattresses actually as good as all the 'influencers' make out 🤔 need to get a new mattress

Reactions: 3
Are the mattresses actually as good as all the 'influencers' make out 🤔 need to get a new mattress
I have no idea but on principle I wouldn’t get one. Rather than attracting me to their brand they’ve put me off it

Reactions: 13
I love mine. Always struggled to sleep on spring mattresses and I get a good night sleep with this one….depending on if my toddler wants to let us sleep 😂
There are quite a few similar out there…Eve and Simba are two I can think of.
Selling point for us was the price as we got it when they had a sale on…there’s normally a good offer on them! X

Reactions: 2
I know - i have no idea! I follow another irish girl who does collabs for them and she puts so much genuine effort into her videos, you would wonder why she bothers. It must be purely a numbers game. I hate seeing lisa getting collabs from bigger brands. Shes so tit at it. She genuinely doesnt deserve it. The pattern seems to be she never gets a repeat collab though so hopefully thry realise what a mistake theyve made.
She puts zero effort into her ‘adds’ 😂
When she first put up the stories, she’d tagged the wrong page, that’s just how lazy she is!
Now it’s the right page ….but if you look at the tags for that account, others have put soooo much effort into making their content!
She 100% did not deserve to get this when she can’t even be bothered to post about it properly!

Reactions: 3
I would say If the company has to use wasters like her for publicity they’re probably not worth going near.
I’ve heard mixed reviews about them though

Reactions: 9
No effort whatsoever put into that. Its actually embarrassing 😳 she's just not cut out of for the blogger lifestyle.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.