Lisa My_solo_journey_to_Mom #9 Back to work, having a ‘mare, would rather be flogging jellies & shapewear!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lisa the sleep nanny... no wonder those girls have been sleeping through.. she'd put anyone to sleep my God the droning on and on.. ten minutes to say absolutely nothing 💤

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I usually do the week shopping myself in 2/3 goes during the week, as my partner has the car. I push the pram around with one hand and pull the basket with the other.
If the baby whinges he whinges, that’s what baby’s do.
i don’t know how I do it at all, will someone tell me how great I am doing it all by my big self?! 👏🏻👏🏻
But sure I only have the wan!

re the snacks while they’re shopping, does Lisa use food to keep them quiet?? Already?
What’s going to happen when they’re toddlers if she can’t cope with them getting a bit whingey and noisy now at 9 months and needs to shove snacks in their hands! I don’t think Lisa thought through this whole parenting Craic at all tbh!

Reactions: 16
Is she wearing the same sweaty vest top and a cardigan from yesterday? It’s so strange as someone who wears those tops I never wear them open as I feel my boobs and belly are obvious in them. She hasn’t a clue

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Oh god I fell asleep when she was taking about the twins sleep routine 😴 swimming pool an she off work sick surely they will say something to her

Reactions: 8
I usually do the week shopping myself in 2/3 goes during the week, as my partner has the car. I push the pram around with one hand and pull the basket with the other.
If the baby whinges he whinges, that’s what baby’s do.
i don’t know how I do it at all, will someone tell me how great I am doing it all by my big self?! 👏🏻👏🏻
But sure I only have the wan!

re the snacks while they’re shopping, does Lisa use food to keep them quiet?? Already?
What’s going to happen when they’re toddlers if she can’t cope with them getting a bit whingey and noisy now at 9 months and needs to shove snacks in their hands! I don’t think Lisa thought through this whole parenting Craic at all tbh!
She’s used food for comfort since they were tiny. She could easily have a few toys attached to the trolley to keep them busy. If they think they get food every time they fuss they’ll be massive in no time

Oh god I fell asleep when she was taking about the twins sleep routine 😴 swimming pool an she off work sick surely they will say something to her
She probably plays her stories back during the night to keep them asleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Ayda is pure dote with a face full of divilment- but I think she’s gonna be a big girl already.

Reactions: 6
Ayda is pure dote with a face full of divilment- but I think she’s gonna be a big girl already.
I’m in no way defending her, but babies do lose weight very quick once they start moving! My daughter went backwards in weight once she start crawling 🙈 but I don’t use food for comfort and she eats a variety of foods, not just pancakes 😂

Reactions: 5
Oh they defo do lose it when they get moving- but not if she’s moved on to filling them with cake and sweets by that point.
Which I think a lot of us can see happening…

Reactions: 1
Oh they defo do lose it when they get moving- but not if she’s moved on to filling them with cake and sweets by that point.
Which I think a lot of us can see happening…
I know… it’s a pity because it sets them up for a life of poor eating habits 😞

Reactions: 4
Her chest still isn't right, well my dear if you'd stayed home and looked after yourself instead of gallivanting here there and everywhere you'd be a lot better.

Reactions: 18
Leds don’t be afraid to let the babies get messy, sure de mudder will just clean it up anyway.

Still not better but off gallivanting all weekend, obviously she’s due back in work tomorrow

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm nearly lost for words 🙄 she's out done herself the past few days, a BBQ, kids birthday party, took them swimming, to the supermarket and to meet her friend. That the most outings they have had in their lives so far , I'm sure she'll be getting herself a repeat prescription......she's so transparent 🙄

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Christ she's a neck like a jockey's b****x.

I don't wish someone's livelihood away too handy, but she needs to be sacked.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.