Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

treelaptop

VIP Member
She makes me cringe.
Lidia “did you know who I was before I moved in”
Alisha “no”
Lidia “I love that”

Omg sit down you’re embarrassing 😭😭😭😭😭 you’re no one and you don’t have THAT many followers! She’s really out here thinking she’s as popular as her sis like nooooo they said insta famous I’m DYING

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

ogbblol

Chatty Member
God I hope not 😂 not only because I don’t wanna see her about 24/7 but she needs to experience fallow/uni life properly! I lived in fallow for 4 years at uni and she’ll miss out on so much, when things are back to normality, if she moves straight to the centre
when Lidia goes to a fallow pub when they reopen:
EB94C8C6-3A62-4ABB-83F2-8E0ACA71AD95.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53

aussie207

I have friends at UofM and they’re in fallowfields they literally party every night from looks of Snapchat but I haven’t seen Lidia at one? Even in freshers ?? I do feel she thinks she’s above her flat mates also who does EVERY food shop as student at M&S omfg
sorry but how can you criticise her for NOT going to parties during a pandemic hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Tea4u

VIP Member
I know what happened to Sarah Everard was absolutely devastating but protests are not the answer. Why are people so quick to forget we’re in the middle of a pandemic? She’s complaining about lockdown but her being out in this is just contributing to the probable. This new strain is highly transmissible, I work in a lab and we’re being told even wearing two masks and being distanced probably isn’t enough to protect against the new strains. Going out and protesting isn’t the answer right now and it’s devastating for those who have been shielding for months and doing their best just to have it undone by these people
If not now then when? There are ways to protest safely, as much as I don’t agree with a lot of what Lidia does, this is not one of them

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Dresdia23

Long time lurker first time poster here. I know Lidia & co are thick, but in her new vlog she said she’s doing a module about the ‘16th century’ (1500s) then goes on to say it’s about the French Revolution (1789) and German unification (1871).Girl 😂 you’re 300 years out. And you literally study HISTORY. Is she not embarrazzed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Lilt

A2E654DB-844B-4209-A86D-89252EB8B22D.jpeg
353FFE5A-AB49-4F25-BD54-69EFCB1188D0.jpeg
B28BD2EC-BEE8-4133-BDAD-8965AED5CD81.jpeg
DB395D16-461A-4E9A-9A21-543B91E871CC.jpeg

I think this is when she looked her best, beginning of 2019, she rapidly went downhill looks wise as soon as she started YouTube and making money from insta

• Wow
Reactions: 46

secretsunloaded

VIP Member
How's Lidia telling Mari that her wearing a dress INDOORS makes her a tramp because "its winter" when Lidia wears short dresses outside for her shitty photoshoots. Make it make sense 😩

• Wow
Reactions: 44

Caty996

Regardless of what she eats she needs to stop editing her body so drastically. Period.

lesleybanks

Chatty Member
Fixed it for you Lids hun xxx

Normalise 👏 not👏 being👏 slim👏 thick👏 her editing is actually starting to trigger me you guys 😂
Same. is she not embarrassed that when she leaves the house people will see her real body and not this edited version??

I’m sorry but lidia pls hun...
youtube vs instagram 😲

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow

KMtm

In the UK the grading system works like this:
40-49% - 3rd
50-59% - 2:2
60-69% - 2:1
70-100% - 1st

To be fair to her, lecturers do mark quite harshly and so getting 70% is really good 😂

Reactions: 42

teastains24

Chatty Member
it’s absolutely disgusting that she’s willing to accept all that pasta and jars of sauces. she should give them away and donate them to food banks and places that actually need that to survive, instead of lining her cupboards. She’s a student and shops in M&S, she’s the last person that needs help with supplies :mad::mad:

• Angry

Tea4u

VIP Member
The amounts of times Lidia has commented on Alisha waking up late or always sleeping in, would annoy me so much if I were Alisha 😅

Bluejeanzz

VIP Member
Oh FUCK OFF getting yourself £700 trainers for getting a first in your first assignment in first year 🤣🤣🤣 funniest thing I’ve seen all year

• Haha