Lidia Baylis-Zullo #3 botched face, no work space, breaking rules all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did say in one of her vlogs that her flat mate takes all her pictures and she had to “teach her”. It the same girl in today’s story who shes “teaching” how to be a youtuber.
I do think Aisha girl is breathe of fresh air mind she doesn’t suck up to Lidia completely

Reactions: 17
Lol I feel like Lydias flatmates are so sick of her already😂 do you think she gets them to take her Instagram photos?
also really pissed me off when Lydia used her blender knowing Alicia (I think that’s her name) was asleep without even attempting to close the door to keep noise to a minimum
i wonder who she'll live with next year

I do think Aisha girl is breathe of fresh air mind she doesn’t suck up to Lidia completely
agreed, she is stunning too I thought she may be attempting becoming an influencer too, but her profile is private.

I feel like Lidia got off Cinzia’s high-horse and got on her own, don’t think she realises how long it takes to organically grow your own channel! hate how she slurps over her ‘din-dins’ and words and that weird pout thing she does.

Reactions: 5
Lol I feel like Lydias flatmates are so sick of her already😂 do you think she gets them to take her Instagram photos?
also really pissed me off when Lydia used her blender knowing Alicia (I think that’s her name) was asleep without even attempting to close the door to keep noise to a minimum
Right!!! That’s a heavy fire door that that’s pretty soundproof & I’m pretty sure is meant to always be shut as a safety measure

Reactions: 2
I have friends at UofM and they’re in fallowfields they literally party every night from looks of Snapchat but I haven’t seen Lidia at one? Even in freshers ?? I do feel she thinks she’s above her flat mates also who does EVERY food shop as student at M&S omfg
sorry but how can you criticise her for NOT going to parties during a pandemic hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Just watched the vlog 🥺🤍
She’s such a HYPOCRITE! Moves back to Manchester because she can’t focus at home because of her family and has no work space yet blasts her blender while her mate is sleeping 👍🏼 Considerate. Lol and she does it again the next day. Using the blender again before 9am after saying that she woke up earlier at home because of the noise...
- “copying cinzia of course” at least she’s aware x
- I don’t know why but she’s giving me real Angie vibes when she’s doing her m&s haul in the kitchen, I think it’s the short hair 🤣
- the awful hand tanning skills must run in the family

Reactions: 19
Lmao guys she missed her seminar cos she thought it was 1-2 but it was 11-12 FFS but she still managed to make baked oats 🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Some of the stuff she comes out with in the vlogs makes her seem so dense like the potato peeler. She's so immature and it shows when she vlogs with her flatmates.

Reactions: 7
Why has she blocked out swearing words all of a sudden? lol... she has the worst potty mouth too 🥴

Also team Alisha! 😂

Reactions: 6
The way she's bites her fork and eats her oats actually makes me sick, looks like stodgy cement hahah

I noticed she seem's to eat the sameee things all the time like Cinzia. People who calorie count often have 'safe foods' so they roughly know how many calories they are consuming so I wonder if this is her mindset at the min.

Reactions: 18
why does she always do that thing with her throat where she puts her hand on it as if she's about to burp or throw up she actually knocks me sick

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
She’s so repulsive. I was worried I was starting to sound like a psycho over the way she eats and the tongue and lip thing. You guys make me feel normal😂❤

why does she always do that thing with her throat where she puts her hand on it as if she's about to burp or throw up she actually knocks me sick
Omg yes the the throat thing🤮

Reactions: 6
I can’t actually sit and watch her videos cos the way she sticks out her tongue makes me sick but it’s interesting background noise 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I hope she treats her friend to a takeaway or buys her food shop every now and then because she's taking the piss dragging her out of the flat every day to take her instagram pics and getting her to put her shopping away, cook dinner and tidy her room!!! Proper bossy boots. Free Alisha!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.