Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

moreblushpls

Yeah it's all just considered a first although (not 100% on this because my work wasn't of that standard lol) I think work that's graded 80+ (???) is considered publishable? So like if you got an 80-90 mark your lecturer considers it to be of a standard that it could actually be published whereas a 70 is just a really good piece of work

I'm not sure but I imagine if someone got a high first they'd probably just say they got a high first but either way a first is really good regardless of the actual number, but people who are reallyyyy clever and consistently score high firsts are probably more likely to win awards for their work or scholarships if they wanted to do a masters, I think most departments in most unis will give out an award for the best dissertation which scored the highest mark and stuff like that
ahhhh okay that makes total sense!! thank youu 😊

Bluejeanzz

VIP Member
Angie seems like such a sweetheart, just a shame her house is so cluttered 😕 Lidia was obviously eye fucking herself the whole way through the video 🙄 boring

MM24

Chatty Member
View attachment 439860
oh my fucking god she's so close to getting it...how can she read and repost this without thinking "maybe I shouldn't have travelled back then". Like, that's right, I have seen friends twice since March in the period before Manchester got put into the highest tier. Oh but god forbid she goes without her "desk space" shit Starbucks cup/toe thumb pics and walks around the northern quarter. People like her are the REASON we've had such high restrictions since July/August. WE DON'T WANT YOU HERE LIDIA STAY TF HOME!!
omg the audacity to repost that like it applies to her at all! shes rly thick like 0 self awareness