Lidia Baylis-Zullo #3 botched face, no work space, breaking rules all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t see any replies to it which suggests she has deleted them... but she hasn’t deleted the original comment? What is wrong with her
I actually answered to that comment as well saying it’s insensitive and I can still see it but as soon as I look from my second account it’s gone. So she deleted all the replies but NOT the actual disgusting comment.. what is wrong with her

Reactions: 13
I actually answered to that comment as well saying it’s insensitive and I can still see it but as soon as I look from my second account it’s gone. So she deleted all the replies but NOT the actual disgusting comment.. what is wrong with her
maybe she’s genuinely thick and doesn’t realise where it’s from but I fail to see how as she does history?? Even if you haven’t read/seen it it’s quite well known that that’s what the book is about?? But you must be dumb to delete negative replies to a comment saying it’s insensitive and not look up what the comment is about if that’s the case obviously she can’t bare to delete any form of compliment on her photos

Reactions: 8
Is she tapped ?? Theres no way shes a history student and not seen that movie ??

Reactions: 11
16721C36-D290-4C81-9385-17F5BDB058D5.jpeg
Facetune queen seriously couldn't make her face colour match the rest of her body?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
View attachment 481821
Facetune queen seriously couldn't make her face colour match the rest of her body?
To be fair to her this is the most natural & un-edited photo I've seen from her in a while?? I unfollowed her a while ago so had to go and check she'd actually posted it to her Insta feed cos it's so different to what she normally posts, especially with the natural skin colour

Reactions: 6
To be fair to her this is the most natural & un-edited photo I've seen from her in a while?? I unfollowed her a while ago so had to go and check she'd actually posted it to her Insta feed cos it's so different to what she normally posts, especially with the natural skin colour
Girl we all know she does not look like that at all. For starters she’d have had to lose a lot of weight in a short period of time and have had a boob job, maybe she’s just getting better at photoshop

Reactions: 5
I know what happened to Sarah Everard was absolutely devastating but protests are not the answer. Why are people so quick to forget we’re in the middle of a pandemic? She’s complaining about lockdown but her being out in this is just contributing to the probable. This new strain is highly transmissible, I work in a lab and we’re being told even wearing two masks and being distanced probably isn’t enough to protect against the new strains. Going out and protesting isn’t the answer right now and it’s devastating for those who have been shielding for months and doing their best just to have it undone by these people

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 1
I know what happened to Sarah Everard was absolutely devastating but protests are not the answer. Why are people so quick to forget we’re in the middle of a pandemic? She’s complaining about lockdown but her being out in this is just contributing to the probable. This new strain is highly transmissible, I work in a lab and we’re being told even wearing two masks and being distanced probably isn’t enough to protect against the new strains. Going out and protesting isn’t the answer right now and it’s devastating for those who have been shielding for months and doing their best just to have it undone by these people
If not now then when? There are ways to protest safely, as much as I don’t agree with a lot of what Lidia does, this is not one of them

• Heart
Reactions: 49
If not now then when? There are ways to protest safely, as much as I don’t agree with a lot of what Lidia does, this is not one of them
I agree. Just because covid exists doesnt mean other dangers don't.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
There are ways to pay tribute to Sarah, but you can’t put peoples lives at risk which is what this will be doing at the end of the day

I agree. Just because covid exists doesnt mean other dangers don't.
Covid is a danger to 100% of the population. Historically protests achieve very little and when protests carry such risk during these times will it really be worth it

• Angry
Reactions: 1
There are ways to pay tribute to Sarah, but you can’t put peoples lives at risk which is what this will be doing at the end of the day

Covid is a danger to 100% of the population. Historically protests achieve very little and when protests carry such risk during these times will it really be worth it
I agree we should be staying inside and covid is still a danger but there was no spike after the BLM protests

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.