Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

justheretolaugh

I feel like Lydia and Alisha don’t get on, on like a personal level. Their friendship seems so forced just because they’ve been forced to live with each other. They high key seem like they get annoyed by each other.

Reactions: 40

lilyo

yikes... just incase anyone's seeing this who's impressionable... there's nothing unhealthy about carbs <3 oats are a healthy and yummy breakfast, fuel ur bod!!xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Marie95

she made peanut butter cookies and complained they tasted like peanut butter ✨intellect✨

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
You know what’s actually hilarious, is that molly mae get size 10/12/14 pants size and Lidia is out her claiming she’s a small

• Haha
Reactions: 38

randommxo

her friends/family needs to tell her to stop editing her body ESPECIALLY when she posts hauls on youtube that show her real body! someone could be looking at her instagrams pictures & feeling upset that they don’t have a flat stomach or hourglass figure, meanwhile she doesn’t even look like the pictures either

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

Wickedtown

VIP Member
B49E6C24-5A40-4912-9882-55A7831435AB.png

oh my fucking god she's so close to getting it...how can she read and repost this without thinking "maybe I shouldn't have travelled back then". Like, that's right, I have seen friends twice since March in the period before Manchester got put into the highest tier. Oh but god forbid she goes without her "desk space" shit Starbucks cup/toe thumb pics and walks around the northern quarter. People like her are the REASON we've had such high restrictions since July/August. WE DON'T WANT YOU HERE LIDIA STAY TF HOME!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 37

Sweetiexo

E5E85D9D-9993-46AC-9A69-6C2EB07D38DB.jpeg

You can totally tell this is edited!! My stomach naturally protrudes over my vag. Hers is completely flat cos she edited her stomach! Lidia!! No one eats as much crap as you and looks that skinny unless they burn a lot of energy (which she doesn’t)

• Haha
  • Wow

yeahnahyeah

Long time lurker, but something about posting that you’re listening to a song with Chris Brown on it and then an ‘end violence against women’ placard just doesn’t sit right with me 🥴
F017C0AF-01FE-471E-9598-5309E0BAA1D0.jpeg
C909C51C-206D-4CB3-8E54-052FB94CB171.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow

Wavypotato

54552CDA-32EF-4931-BB4B-68957F206528.png

I’m screaming I thought it was a literal lump of poo on her ‘oat cake’ or whatever tf it is. How can someone eat that much oats/pancakes/banana bread 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
If this is actually meant to look good I apologise, or maybe she’s trying to normalise not looking your best online? But i think this looks hideous the top looks like a nappy at the bottom half. That outfit is atrocious. If she wears that on April 12th I hope Boris puts her into her own personal lockdown.
AD82C79B-14DF-4D52-9BA9-A458EB6B007B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 36