Lidia Baylis-Zullo #3 botched face, no work space, breaking rules all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol literally the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard in my life 😂 whenever I got a first it was a chinese and wine for the night 🥲 this girl has no idea what hard work actually is
She also gets everything handed to her! I assume her parents pay her fees? Her mam bought all her IKEA stuff for uni. She doesn’t buy her own shopping. I get she’s in uni but she’s loaded she should at least pay keep. Sophia and Cinzia literally got £100 a week and had to pay keep to their mothers.

People said in the s&c feed that Sophia was so tone deaf for losing her £60 Christmas money and it didn’t bother her but Lidia is actually so tone deaf and not relatable anymore.

Reactions: 13
Oh duck OFF getting yourself £700 trainers for getting a first in your first assignment in first year 🤣🤣🤣 funniest thing I’ve seen all year

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Oh duck OFF getting yourself £700 trainers for getting a first in your first assignment in first year 🤣🤣🤣 funniest thing I’ve seen all year
You just wait until her 21st birthday. What’s she gonna buy herself then? She honestly went on about turning 20 for a good few months!

Reactions: 12
You just wait until her 21st birthday. What’s she gonna buy herself then? She honestly went on about turning 20 for a good few months!
so delusional and out of touch not to mention how ugly are those shoes ffs

• Haha
I'm actually in shock at how tone deaf she is. It's your first assignment lidia chill the duck out.

Reactions: 11
I got a first in my whole degree and thought buying myself a £5 bunch of tesco flowers was going overboard 🤣 so materialistic these girls, everything’s a big deal

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I got a first in my whole degree and thought buying myself a £5 bunch of tesco flowers was going overboard 🤣 so materialistic these girls, everything’s a big deal
Congrats to you!!! ❤ You deserve the balenciagas😉

I hope lidia buys a personality for her graduation xx

• Heart
Reactions: 20
First year is weighted so small in relation to the whole degree lol she could firsts all this year but if she starts getting 2:2s in second year she's fucked. Also its hard when you have obnoxious lecturers for random modules who are harsh for no reason.

Lmfao at her buying those ugly ass shoes for herself after getting a first in ONE essay 😭😭😭 I graduated with a first last year and got a card and a "well done" from my mum like any normal person, if she wanted to buy the shoes then just buy them without making some tit excuse? Embarrassing

Reactions: 16
They're the most uggggggliest pair of Balenciaga's I've ever seen!!! more money than sense
balenciaga really just produces the ugliest stuff and charges stupid prices knowing all the influencers will blindly buy and promote it, i can just imagine their marketing team laughing at how easy their job is 🤣

Reactions: 9
My mum is shocked I want balenciagas for my bloody 21st birthday hahahahhahaa gonna show her Lidias story. glad she posted it actually so my mum can stop looking at me like I’m crazy. Might be something to do with the fact that my family grew up poor asf but you know💀

Reactions: 1
She also gets everything handed to her! I assume her parents pay her fees? Her mam bought all her IKEA stuff for uni. She doesn’t buy her own shopping. I get she’s in uni but she’s loaded she should at least pay keep.
Might be in the minority but this sounds a bit salty. If I was in a privileged enough position to pay for my future child's uni course, room items and food I would too if they were working and doing well uni. Its not fair that most students don't get the same privilege but I can guarantee a vast majority would love to be in Lidia's position. The girl is an absolutely annoying cringe but at least she's not doing the whole 'I'm a poor struggling student' act whilst getting bankrolled by mum and dad behind the scenes.

Tbf tho if I was paying for my child to go through uni I'd expect them to be saving their extra disposable income not spending it on fast fashion and creps that look like they've come straight from the bargain bin at shoe zone

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Lol literally the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard in my life 😂 whenever I got a first it was a chinese and wine for the night 🥲 this girl has no idea what hard work actually is
Honestly I treated myself to a Starbucks🤣 she lives on a different planet I swear

Reactions: 2
Might be in the minority but this sounds a bit salty. If I was in a privileged enough position to pay for my future child's uni course, room items and food I would too if they were working and doing well uni. Its not fair that most students don't get the same privilege but I can guarantee a vast majority would love to be in Lidia's position. The girl is an absolutely annoying cringe but at least she's not doing the whole 'I'm a poor struggling student' act whilst getting bankrolled by mum and dad behind the scenes.

Tbf tho if I was paying for my child to go through uni I'd expect them to be saving their extra disposable income not spending it on fast fashion and creps that look like they've come straight from the bargain bin at shoe zone
I think the problem here is her spending, she could clearly support herself rather than her parents needing to shell out. We don’t know about their financial situation but even when I had part time bar work during uni my parents expected me to contribute to my own living. And this living was done in Aldi and the college coffee shop, not M&S and starbucks everyday

Reactions: 7
I can see this sadly, her mean girl spirit still comes out and being a part of the popular girls in school might be this reason she has this inflated ego and huge amount of self confidence
The fact that Cinzia also became quite popular on YouTube didn’t help her stinky attitude either

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.