Lidia Baylis-Zullo #3 botched face, no work space, breaking rules all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks so thin in her latest insta , actually a bit concerning if she’s losing weight that rapidly

Reactions: 1
her fashion sense copying what she’s seen on insta is awful. She said she bought that pink shirt after seeing Kylie Jenner wearing one and THATS how she styles it? It’s so creased, literally just out of the packet and she defo would look like a balloon if she actually put on the shirt. (Not because of her body but because the shirt is bleeping massive). Also she’s pulled the sweats up so high on her waist to make it look tiny

Reactions: 14
She looks so thin in her latest insta , actually a bit concerning if she’s losing weight that rapidly
😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 mate she's scoffing her face with baked oats, sugar loaded coffee and cheese pastas daily, I wouldn't worry if I were you

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Maybe I’m in denial because I’m a similar size but is lidia really considered a “bigger girl”? 😭

Reactions: 10
Maybe I’m in denial because I’m a similar size but is lidia really considered a “bigger girl”? 😭
Oh my god absolutely not! There is absolutely nothing wrong with her natural body, but what is wrong is to edit yourself so much and have people envy a body that doesn’t exist. It’s also her looking totally different in her videos and creating this notion that her size isn’t ‘aesthetically pleasing’ for her isn’t a feed. I think this is far too toxic for young girls and it’s really heartbreaking to see. Make the most of what you’ve got sis, every body is beautiful ✨

Reactions: 18
Oh my god absolutely not! There is absolutely nothing wrong with her natural body, but what is wrong is to edit yourself so much and have people envy a body that doesn’t exist. It’s also her looking totally different in her videos and creating this notion that her size isn’t ‘aesthetically pleasing’ for her isn’t a feed. I think this is far too toxic for young girls and it’s really heartbreaking to see. Make the most of what you’ve got sis, every body is beautiful ✨
My 😭 made it look like I was upset lmao but it was more of a “surely not?” Haha! I’m happy in my body and could never be bothered enough to edit my pictures like lidia does, but I agree with you!
It’s so sad to see people be jealous of her fake body. Someone posted screenshots a couple of days ago of girls comments on lidia’s photo and it really bothered me that she replied to one of them that was praising her body as it’s clearly not a true representation. I suppose it’s a domino effect of lidia seeing and valuing someone’s “desirable” body and then her editing herself to try and achieve that and then one of her followers following suit, etc.
Maybe the comparison with her edited photos make her look like a “bigger girl” but I’d definitely not class her body as “bigger” if you saw her unedited, natural body without the context of her edited pics.

Reactions: 7
Awh miss this thread being really active :( anyone got any gossip or something to rant about

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.