Lidia Baylis-Zullo #3 botched face, no work space, breaking rules all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yikes lidia is going on about a hot girl summer too... I hope she actually takes advantage of the fact she has friends to have fun with rather than following Sophia and cinzia around on their trips

Reactions: 14
I do hate watch all her videos, but I usually have to search for them. I’m unsubscribed and have her blocked yet she still slithers her way into my home page 😂
DDEDD021-4075-4F31-BC5C-AA2A3078E8C2.jpeg

what i got off her recent video was, shes homesick, her and alisha are butting heads clearly alisha cba with lidias youtube stuff and persona - lidia is always complaining about being lonely and alisha not waking up on time like so what? its technically her apartment too so why does she have to spend time with her doing influencer tit and waking up early whens shes a normal girl shes almost being forced to take all lidias pics so she cba i bet she initiated not moving in together bc lidia is always complaining. the editing was awful & yh tit video

also just to add lidia keeps saying how shes lonely like coming to uni is meant to be surrounded by friends like when she moves into her new apartment she will be just as lonely

Reactions: 26
The amounts of times Lidia has commented on Alisha waking up late or always sleeping in, would annoy me so much if I were Alisha 😅

Reactions: 42
The amounts of times Lidia has commented on Alisha waking up late or always sleeping in, would annoy me so much if I were Alisha 😅
right? like not everyone wants to get up early and document their entire breakfast and morning routine on instagram every day lmaooo they're literally students this is the one time in their lives they can get away with sleeping in and not having proper responsibilities

Reactions: 24
All my flatmates wake up at 2pm at the EARLIEST , me included some days, it’s the norm at uni especially right now when we’re online. I do work in the mornings when I’m waiting for them to wake up and it’s nice to have alone time !

Reactions: 13
I get the vibes she just wanted a personal photographer out of alisha not an actual friend which is sad because she seems nicer than lidia

Reactions: 32
I get the vibes she just wanted a personal photographer out of alisha not an actual friend which is sad because she seems nicer than lidia
glad she got out of there quick rather than being trapped into living with her for her entire uni experience

Reactions: 6
didn't Lidia insist of going back to Manchester for uni because she needed a 'space to study without any distractions' just 2 months ago? why's she suddenly crying to go back home because 'she's lonely and there's no distractions' in Manchester? like what did you expect Lidia?

Reactions: 28
View attachment 508075I
She tagged Manchester but I bet she was in London with her sister
I didn’t think she’d reply but I think she knows we’re on her case being with Sophia and cinzia lol i think she'd taken these pics before coming home so probably why shes quiet and posting old pics when shes in London... Idk why they're even hiding it like its obvious just own it.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I didn’t think she’d reply but I think she knows we’re on her case being with Sophia and cinzia lol i think she'd taken these pics before coming home so probably why shes quiet and posting old pics when shes in London... Idk why they're even hiding it like its obvious just own it.
Her reply is so patronising! who does she think she is 🥴

Reactions: 27
She really thought she did something huh. 😭😭 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She acting like we find it a game to call her out?? Cheeky cow lol maybe dont constantly break rules and people wouldnt accuse you. Shes probs just happy to be relevant enough to be called out for things.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.