Lidia Baylis-Zullo #3 botched face, no work space, breaking rules all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to thread number 3! Title is from @rainonme with 35 likes!

Brief summary...

Tier 4 life is not for Lidia at all, she’s blatantly hanging out at Cinzias with Sophia, taking it in turns to take photos in Cinzias lift.
She got VERY dressed up for a New Years Eve at “angies” but we all believe she was round her sisters.
She has recently gone overboard on the lip fillers and now has a new habit of weirdly licking her lips all the time.
Says she wants to go back to Manchester uni because she’s finding it really hard to work at home 🥺🥺🥺🤍🤍🤍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
It is literally SO obvious that her new insta photos are in the lift of Cinzia’s building

Reactions: 6
it feels like no use calling her out for breaking lockdown because all they do is ignore and delete its infurating

Reactions: 9
it feels like no use calling her out for breaking lockdown because all they do is ignore and delete its infurating
Shes replied to all my dm’s, maybe you can try that so then you will know she’s seen it but it’ll probably end up in a block. I’m waiting until she does something so obvious to DM her again because I guess I’ll get blocked then and I don’t want her to have a snarky response.

Reactions: 3
I’m sorry but how did she manage to get Angies boob on camera? Like why was she in the room with her topless? What was the scenario??

Reactions: 1
I’m sorry but how did she manage to get Angies boob on camera? Like why was she in the room with her topless? What was the scenario??
They were brushing their teeth together and Angie adjusted her top and her boob was out for a split second, poor thing. Very easily done and she obviously didn’t notice in the moment but why the duck didn’t Lidia notice it when editing, too busy staring at herself I suppose 😴

Angie actually seems like such a sweet and gentle soul bless her, I hope she’s okay 😭

Also, why is Lidia editing it and reuploading it tomorrow? Surely it wouldn’t take long to cut that clip out. Not at home maybe?

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Also, why is Lidia editing it and reuploading it tomorrow? Surely it wouldn’t take long to cut that clip out. Not at home maybe?
Possibly to do with primetime uploading? Many youtubers upload first thing in the morning or end of the work/school day kind of time to get the best immediate results so she might not have wanted to do the reupload so late in the day and would rather just wait for a better time of day tomorrow 🤷‍♀️ could also just not be home of course lol

Reactions: 4
I honestly feel so bad for Angie but it’s painfully obviously that Lidia missed it because she was too busy staring at herself in the clip. That’s all she cares about anyways 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 26
I honestly feel so bad for Angie but it’s painfully obviously that Lidia missed it because she was too busy staring at herself in the clip. That’s all she cares about anyways 🤷🏻‍♀️
Oh god 🙈🙈 I hope not too many people noticed it... was the video up for long?

Poor Angie looks like she never wants to be in lidia’s videos anyway. Doubt she’ll let Lidia drag her in them anymore!! 😂

Reactions: 4
I literally PRAY that once things are back to normal and S+C start going on actual trips again that Lidia doesn’t bleeping constantly tag along like GO AWAY she totally ruins the vibe 😩😩

Reactions: 24
I literally PRAY that once things are back to normal and S+C start going on actual trips again that Lidia doesn’t bleeping constantly tag along like GO AWAY she totally ruins the vibe 😩😩
Lidia says she can’t work at home but I bet she’d be able to work on a 10 hour flight to LA.

Oh god 🙈🙈 I hope not too many people noticed it... was the video up for long?
Long enough for alot of people to notice it that Lidia had to remove it , I'd say a good 2-3 hours

I hope she learnt her lesson! Poor Angie lol I'm still traumatised for her

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Lidia calling a bottle a carton, and Mari calling her stupid hahaha. We were all thinking it Mari

wait im confused when she says screenshot her and her dog in the video... is she telling people watching to put her as their lockscreen ??

Lidia calls Marianna useless in the new video 😳😳
This severe favouritism that Lidia has for Cinzia yet the clear disgust she has for Mari is so troubling to see...
The lack of presents, the lack of acknowledgement even on her own birthday is so weird. I hope she’s better off camera.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.