Lidia Baylis-Zullo #3 botched face, no work space, breaking rules all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why does she leave in the bits where she’s being a complete witch to mari?? does she think it makes her look cool or something because it really doesn’t, if i was her ‘fan’ and saw that clip i’d unsubscribe 🙄 she needs to fix her attitude, she really thinks her and cinzia are some sort of kendall & kylie sister duo lmaoo
I commented this on the video, I said how can she say that to Mari when it’s ok for her to go out in shorts. It’s disgusting behaviour tbh, she’s shown her true colours because you don’t know someone unless you see how they treat their family

Reactions: 6
Gosh her lip fillers literally stop her from speaking properly, she's slurring all her words!

Reactions: 8
Is she still sticking her tongue out like a creep in the new video 🥴

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Not her calling Mari a woman and disgusting for not wearing “pants”, when Sophia and Cinzia literally said in their last video that they never wear pants. Not to mention Sophia was in Cinzias joggers too 😂🤭

Reactions: 13
That family clearly need to invest in some desks for the bedrooms if both of them have to work in that cluttered kitchen 🤮

I feel like she always looses her train of thought and takes twenty minutes to finish a sentence because she eye fucks herself constantly and gets distracted by her face🥴 it’s so tedious

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
She really forces herself to eat sushi because she thinks it’s cool 😂 at the start of the video you can tell she’s trying not to heave

• Haha
I skipped majority of that video, it literally looks like her lips have been punched and she can’t talk! She’s so annoying when she’s eating, that whole video was a shambles 😂

• Haha
The whole start of the video is her moaning about her family, yes it’s “keeping it real” but it’s a bit unprofessional? Seeing as they feature their family a lot on their families, so we know who she’s slagging off and they’re not just behind the scenes.

She really forces herself to eat sushi because she thinks it’s cool 😂 at the start of the video you can tell she’s trying not to heave
It’s because S & C like it 🤣

Reactions: 12
She’s out for a coffee on a Sunday in leather trousers, balengiacas and a dior bag.... it wouldn’t be a reach to say can expect to see car park/lift pics

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Long time lurker first time poster here. I know Lidia & co are thick, but in her new vlog she said she’s doing a module about the ‘16th century’ (1500s) then goes on to say it’s about the French Revolution (1789) and German unification (1871).Girl 😂 you’re 300 years out. And you literally study HISTORY. Is she not embarrazzed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Just watching the vlog and she puts like a scoop of ice cream's worth of peanut butter in a mixture that made 7 cookies and she's shook that they taste of peanut butter?? No common sense at all LMAO
And then she's annoyed she doesn't like them obv and says "the tik tok made them look so good!!" I mean yeah I'm sure they looked great but if you don't like peanut butter then you're not gonna like them are you??? Like I think sushi looks cute but I hate fish so I'm not gonna eat it smh

• Haha
A2E654DB-844B-4209-A86D-89252EB8B22D.jpeg
353FFE5A-AB49-4F25-BD54-69EFCB1188D0.jpeg
B28BD2EC-BEE8-4133-BDAD-8965AED5CD81.jpeg
DB395D16-461A-4E9A-9A21-543B91E871CC.jpeg

I think this is when she looked her best, beginning of 2019, she rapidly went downhill looks wise as soon as she started YouTube and making money from insta

• Wow
Reactions: 46
I just can’t bare to watch her eat that sushi segment of her vlog made me feel physically sick all the lip slapping and hearing her swallow🤢🤢

• Sick
Is her glossy box ad stories chaotic for anyone else? The clips have been edited in the wrong order and it’s so messy 😳

Reactions: 6
The sushi from asda is rankkkkkkk too 🤢

Also did anyone see how gross her wardrobe doors are COVERED in fake tan, these people live like pigs

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Cba to watch the vlog. Has she said anything more about going back to uni? Surely semester 2 starts soon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.