Lidia Baylis-Zullo #3 botched face, no work space, breaking rules all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she always sounds like she’s got a mouth full of spit when she talks 🥴

Reactions: 9
Omg this 😷 she talks with a really thick phlemmy throat recently 😷
🤣🤣🤣 me n my friends call it bread throat when people talk like this cus it literally sounds like u have a slice of soggy claggy bread stuck in ur throat

• Haha
Reactions: 11
🤣🤣🤣 me n my friends call it bread throat when people talk like this cus it literally sounds like u have a slice of soggy claggy bread stuck in ur throat
Hahahahaha this is literally it!
Or in Lidias case, baked oats throat 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I love that her flat mate, Alisha, doesn’t suck up to her. When Lidia went ON and ON about Sophia, Alisha stood there like “WTF”. Yeah, we’re all with you babe

Reactions: 29
I love that her flat mate, Alisha, doesn’t suck up to her. When Lidia went ON and ON about Sophia, Alisha stood there like “WTF”. Yeah, we’re all with you babe
And the fact she said she doesn’t watch all her videos lol. “Oh yeah that one came up on my suggestions” “are you not subscribed to my channel then?” LOOOOLLL BURRRRRRNNN

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Omg this 😷 she talks with a really thick phlemmy throat recently 😷
swear it’s bc her diet is 90% dairy and she has like 3628722 lattes every day, and dairy produces mucus🤢🤢
edit: sorry if ive made anyone gag with this fact lol xx

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
this is getting out of hand, a small waist doesnt make you a better person so why force it pls.. Influencers are like I must have a snatched waist at all costs, okay but why?? and now what?? fake it till you make it but the hourglass isn't in your genetics so whats the point? different online and in person what did you gain?

Reactions: 20
this is getting out of hand, a small waist doesnt make you a better person so why force it pls.. Influencers are like I must have a snatched waist at all costs, okay but why?? and now what?? fake it till you make it but the hourglass isn't in your genetics so whats the point? different online and in person what did you gain?
I would rather have a normal waist than everyone see my horrendous editing and see how low self esteem I had

Reactions: 16
Her editing and catifshery ends up becoming a topic on every page because its genuinely mindblowing how she gets away with it? her friends and family don't even tell her?

I feel like a broken record talking about her eating habits but fair enough if she was making healthy changes and exercising ect, I would understand she's doing something and that editing came from insecurity. But the way she eats its almost like she doesn't care??? she probably thinks "oh well I can edit my love handles out anyway" but honestly who knows what she's going through

Reactions: 15
How would you even tell someone their editing is out of hand? 😩

Reactions: 1
Her editing and catifshery ends up becoming a topic on every page because its genuinely mindblowing how she gets away with it? her friends and family don't even tell her?

I feel like a broken record talking about her eating habits but fair enough if she was making healthy changes and exercising ect, I would understand she's doing something and that editing came from insecurity. But the way she eats its almost like she doesn't care??? she probably thinks "oh well I can edit my love handles out anyway" but honestly who knows what she's going through
you just know her flatmates are like wtf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.