Lidia Baylis-Zullo #3 botched face, no work space, breaking rules all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fixed it for you Lids hun xxx

Normalise 👏 not👏 being👏 slim👏 thick👏 her editing is actually starting to trigger me you guys 😂
Same. is she not embarrassed that when she leaves the house people will see her real body and not this edited version??

I’m sorry but lidia pls hun...
youtube vs instagram 😲

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Lidia sounds so sick in her new video !!! Hope she’s not got corona from all her rule breaking :/

Edit - think she’s just After crying because she’s going back to uni even though she shouldn’t and it’s better for everyone if she STAYS AT HOME

Reactions: 7
Marianna made a cake and that’s what Lidia replied about it
I get that all sibling relationships are different so some people may not understand it this way but seriously...siblings insult each other all the time it’s not deep!

Reactions: 1
Omg shes delusional !! in the moving back to uni vlog shes debating taking "going out clothes" !! Are u that oblivious schools arent even looking good to go back till april !! bars are not going to be open till may earliest

Reactions: 19
I could make 100 posts just about that vlog

- her kicking all her parcels out the door with her foot shows how grateful she is for all her gifted glossybox which she’ll no doubt be doing an AD with soon

- her mam saying ew and looking disgusted to everything in the bathroom lol especially the spilled bleach which she just left there for 3 months
- and I couldn’t stop staring at her wonky mouth through the whole vlog as she played the victim being lonely.

Reactions: 26
I could make 100 posts just about that vlog

- her kicking all her parcels out the door with her foot shows how grateful she is for all her gifted glossybox which she’ll no doubt be doing an AD with soon

- her mam saying ew and looking disgusted to everything in the bathroom lol especially the spilled bleach which she just left there for 3 months
- and I couldn’t stop staring at her wonky mouth through the whole vlog as she played the victim being lonely.
Omg the bleach thing triggered me, why's she such a detty pig

Complaing and crying for the whole vlog but SORRY no sympathy from me she literally shouldn’t of even went back to uni she’s so selfish

Reactions: 24
Omg the bleach thing triggered me, why's she such a detty pig

Complaing and crying for the whole vlog but SORRY no sympathy from me she literally shouldn’t of even went back to uni she’s so selfish
But why did she not wait till the 22nd or whenever the new rules are announced?? like she's sat crying because she doesn't know if they'll still be in lockdown there (spoiler they will) like why did she not just wait another week before going back ?

Reactions: 11
I get that all sibling relationships are different so some people may not understand it this way but seriously...siblings insult each other all the time it’s not deep!
She takes it too far though, calling her a woman to her thousands of followers? If that’s how your siblings treat you..are you ok??

Reactions: 2
Not her saying bagels are stodgy so she got protein bagels.. hun your diet is stodgy

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Re all the comments about her going back to uni, I have to admit every single person I went to school with have gone back to live in uni I only just realised that now lol. I haven’t because I live in London and I go to uni here obviously so no where to go🤣 but all my friends had gone by the beginning of Feb latest so she’s actually held out compared to a lot of people

Reactions: 8
lol I actually can't believe her complaining about her flatmates leaving a the place a mess...lidia hun have you seen your own kitchen???

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She can just edit it out of the vlogs if she's that bothered? 🤷‍♀️
Yes but it’s worrying that she doesn’t. You only truly know a person by the way they treat their family and although siblings butt heads the looks she give Marianna and the things she says goes beyond normal behaviour towards a sibling

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.