Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bluejeanzz

VIP Member
It’s that time 🥺🤍 circuit laundry 🥺🤍 6 hours of uni work 🥺🤍 dodgy thumb 🥺🤍 baked oats 🥺🤍 m&s haul 🥺🤍

• Haha
Reactions: 36

britneybtch

the straps on her top seem to have disappeared😂 you think she'd take a bit more care
lids1.PNG
lids2.PNG
lids3.PNG
especially for a sponsored post?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

Wickedtown

VIP Member
6F212976-03B9-40C7-BF36-51C4950D7C52.png

dickhead, plain and simple. Hope the desk space is worth the blatant disregard of the health of those around you Lidia hun xx

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

teastains24

Chatty Member
3FC65107-9296-4067-957D-7858E301F0EA.jpeg
Why were you so excited, Lids? Well maybe because you base your entire personality, Instagram and YouTube channel off your big sister and her mate.

Lilt

Lidia is such a pick me girl 😂 she’s the type of girl you would see all dressed up in the clubs being a show off but then catch her in the toilets spraying her vag with deodorant 😂

• Haha

rainonme

Chatty Member
I got a first in my whole degree and thought buying myself a £5 bunch of tesco flowers was going overboard 🤣 so materialistic these girls, everything’s a big deal

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Hbirdette

VIP Member
I love that her flat mate, Alisha, doesn’t suck up to her. When Lidia went ON and ON about Sophia, Alisha stood there like “WTF”. Yeah, we’re all with you babe
And the fact she said she doesn’t watch all her videos lol. “Oh yeah that one came up on my suggestions” “are you not subscribed to my channel then?” LOOOOLLL BURRRRRRNNN

• Haha

Rachel92

Her story today has infuriated me. Don’t think you can complain about Manchester being in lockdown for 302/365 days when you choose to go back there babe.

Hbirdette

VIP Member
Am I just not cool any more? All I think of when I see these balenciaga trainers are Merrell walking shoes which my parents who are in their 60s wear. Is this what fashion is now? Cause I’m more than happy to not participate 😂

ECFBEDD5-C3E0-4BEA-8650-FBEFE3C26164.png
CA53CF7A-FC93-44DC-BD50-B8395900365A.png

• Haha
  • Sick

Milalemjave1

lidia in her new vlog: i don’t like eating a lot of dairy

also lidia: time for my 10th hot choc of the day🥺🤍

• Haha

MM24

Chatty Member
I get the vibes she just wanted a personal photographer out of alisha not an actual friend which is sad because she seems nicer than lidia

Reactions: 32

Pollyxox

I don’t know if I’m the only person thinking this, but I think Lidia seems more like the person who would just take a photo of someone’s sign when she was out in Manchester taking Instagram photos. Rather than actually participating in the protest.

Reactions: 31