Lidia Baylis-Zullo #3 botched face, no work space, breaking rules all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know whatā€™s actually hilarious, is that molly mae get size 10/12/14 pants size and Lidia is out her claiming sheā€™s a small

• Haha
Reactions: 38
You know whatā€™s actually hilarious, is that molly mae get size 10/12/14 pants size and Lidia is out her claiming sheā€™s a small
Yesss i love how open Molly is about her ā€˜biggerā€™ thighs I mean they arenā€™t even big but I struggle with that too. Lidia is literally not a small, maybe a Petite but not in waist band šŸ˜­

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I feel like now cinz has lost a lot of weight Lidia is gonna do the same, she canā€™t help but be a clone off her sister

Reactions: 10
I feel like now cinz has lost a lot of weight Lidia is gonna do the same, she canā€™t help but be a clone off her sister
Or just edit herself into thinking she looks like Cinzia.. I mean if she really wanted to lose weight she would have started

Reactions: 9
Tbh I would respect her more if she admitted she edits her pics and feels pressure to look a certain way but instead she thinks her audience who watch her vids and see her pics are just idiots who wouldnt see the difference

Reactions: 18
Tbh I would respect her more if she admitted she edits her pics and feels pressure to look a certain way but instead she thinks her audience who watch her vids and see her pics are just idiots who wouldnt see the difference
Ahh I would see on her photos "figure goals" and "workout routine?" and I honestly cringed. Her so called supporters are either really stupid or genuinely oblivious

Reactions: 8
Donā€™t care if itā€™s frozen or not, how bleeping lazy do you need to be to buy sliced bananas

650F4AB8-69D0-41E9-8038-037C85C42ADA.png

• Haha
Reactions: 27
itā€™s absolutely disgusting that sheā€™s willing to accept all that pasta and jars of sauces. she should give them away and donate them to food banks and places that actually need that to survive, instead of lining her cupboards. Sheā€™s a student and shops in M&S, sheā€™s the last person that needs help with supplies :mad::mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 42
itā€™s absolutely disgusting that sheā€™s willing to accept all that pasta and jars of sauces. she should give them away and donate them to food banks and places that actually need that to survive, instead of lining her cupboards. Sheā€™s a student and shops in M&S, sheā€™s the last person that needs help with supplies :mad::mad:
Thereā€™s soooo much of it too, if she actually cared about Manchester and was as obsessed as she tell us she would know how bad homelessness is here and how much lower income families are struggling right now- me and my mates from uni got together and donated food through the uni and we knew because thereā€™s literally SO many resources but I guess they arenā€™t ā€œšŸ„ŗā€

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Thereā€™s soooo much of it too, if she actually cared about Manchester and was as obsessed as she tell us she would know how bad homelessness is here and how much lower income families are struggling right now- me and my mates from uni got together and donated food through the uni and we knew because thereā€™s literally SO many resources but I guess they arenā€™t ā€œšŸ„ŗā€
i sent a message asking if shes gonna donate some of this stuff to those less fortunate on another profile and i'm now blocked on that one now too
*yay double blocked*

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
How is she a potato queenšŸ¤” she just cut them into triangles and didnā€™t even say what seasoning she puts on. Sheā€™s literally copying Kylie because itā€™s what she always posts, same shape too..

• Haha
Reactions: 11
i sent a message asking if shes gonna donate some of this stuff to those less fortunate on another profile and i'm now blocked on that one now too
*yay double blocked*
Blocking people suggesting her to donate?? she rly is heartless oml

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.