Lidia Baylis-Zullo #3 botched face, no work space, breaking rules all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is she? I see her being talked about all the time on here but I didn’t expect her to be so old (not old but compared to Lidia I mean). Bit weird hanging round with her
She’s another Instagram influencer fashion girl type person. She was/is close with Sophia and cinzia along with her sister summer. I can’t remember her exact age but I think she’s a couple of years older than s&c, meaning she’s more than a couple of years older than lidia 😂 maybe it’s like a sister relationship or she felt bad for her because she had just moved to Manchester? I suppose they have a common interest with taking pics so maybe they don’t need to have much else to talk about than what pose to do hahah

Reactions: 7
she is with Naomi Genes!! 🙄
omg!!! I wonder if she will move to Ancoats in September with her asking for recommendations for Ancoats restaurants/ saying she’s getting a flat?? I lived in fallowfield for three years at uni and I watch her stories like wtf our time at uni is so different hahaha
Hahaha I could have absolutely bet that she was with Naomi Genes! Also, doesn’t solve the mystery of the car cause she was posing on said car in car parks in Nottingham... hmmmmm

she is with Naomi Genes!! 🙄
omg!!! I wonder if she will move to Ancoats in September with her asking for recommendations for Ancoats restaurants/ saying she’s getting a flat?? I lived in fallowfield for three years at uni and I watch her stories like wtf our time at uni is so different hahaha
God I hope not 😂 not only because I don’t wanna see her about 24/7 but she needs to experience fallow/uni life properly! I lived in fallow for 4 years at uni and she’ll miss out on so much, when things are back to normality, if she moves straight to the centre

Reactions: 2
God I hope not 😂 not only because I don’t wanna see her about 24/7 but she needs to experience fallow/uni life properly! I lived in fallow for 4 years at uni and she’ll miss out on so much, when things are back to normality, if she moves straight to the centre
when Lidia goes to a fallow pub when they reopen:
EB94C8C6-3A62-4ABB-83F2-8E0ACA71AD95.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
wonder if lidia was shocked to see 21st june! wonder if thats what she had in mind for soon

Reactions: 1
Not sure why Lidia and S&C are convinced that they'll be in Italy come 22nd June. We have no idea yet if other countries are going to open their borders to us!

Reactions: 22
Not sure why Lidia and S&C are convinced that they'll be in Italy come 22nd June. We have no idea yet if other countries are going to open their borders to us!
Theres no way other countries will open their borders to us!!

Reactions: 3
Theres no way other countries will open their borders to us!!
And the uk have a better vaccination process so all of us on the EU will be behind and not opening up borders for a while while we wait for our vaccine dosages

Reactions: 6
Suspicious that’s she’s doing a mukbang with her flatmates after the chat on here about not being close with her flatmates 👀

Reactions: 9
E5E85D9D-9993-46AC-9A69-6C2EB07D38DB.jpeg

You can totally tell this is edited!! My stomach naturally protrudes over my vag. Hers is completely flat cos she edited her stomach! Lidia!! No one eats as much crap as you and looks that skinny unless they burn a lot of energy (which she doesn’t)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Honestly idk why she bothers editing her body so much when anyone can see her real, UNEDITED body in her youtube videos. Girl has too much time on her hands

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.