Lidia Baylis-Zullo #3 botched face, no work space, breaking rules all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never said that eating baked oats or chocolate is unhealthy. This is a gossip website where people are allowed to say their opinion! Everything in moderation, I agree - your eating habits can really change if you restrict yourself from foods. The food I listed seems healthy yes but you’re not seeing the problem? She’s advertising herself to be slimmer than she is with the food that she eats and it gives people a sense of false hope as they think that’s what she eats. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with what she eats and what she shows of what she eats but I don’t agree with the editing and how her foods don’t match up with the body she edits.
The problem I saw is that people were saying that her eating baked oats wasn’t healthy. That’s it. I agree that her editing her body is bad. I didn’t like the fact that there were comments on here that could influence people not to eat carbs or chocolate because it’s seen as ‘unhealthy’. End of conversation.

Reactions: 3
Regardless of what she eats she needs to stop editing her body so drastically. Period.

Reactions: 44
feel like what i was saying came out wrong, in no way am i saying that she shouldn’t eat the things she eats, i honestly don’t give a tit what she eats but when people see that she eats sugar on top of sugar and posts on IG this body what she DOESNT have and girls believe that if they eat things like that they’ll look like her it’s sad when in reality she doesn’t look like that. girls eat whatever u want i really don’t care but don’t show these things and post unrealistic body pics when you don’t look like that :)

Reactions: 5
The problem I saw is that people were saying that her eating baked oats wasn’t healthy. That’s it. I agree that her editing her body is bad. I didn’t like the fact that there were comments on here that could influence people not to eat carbs or chocolate because it’s seen as ‘unhealthy’. End of conversation.
I respect your opinion but everyone is going to have a different view on diets, no one on this thread unless you're referring to what ive commented said that you cant eat carbs/chocolate on a diet :ROFLMAO: you can in moderation, you twisted what was said and made it seem much more brutal than it was.

ANYWAYYY lol, that's the last of me commenting on Lidia's diet, it is a triggering subject for some and frankly I shouldn't give a flying tit about her unhealthy oats, it probably is her way of having a sustainable diet

Reactions: 6
Ew just watched yesterday’s vlog, watching her wipe the foundation off her lips with her headband was grim. Mucky beggar

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Interesting that people are coming for Lidia for eating baked oats, because it's supposedly calorie dense and has a lot of sugar (its fine to eat oats and have a bit of sugar in your diet btw), but no on this thread or S&C are coming for cinzia for her daily smoothie bowls, which will be just as / if not more calorie dense and VERY high in sugars. but i guess it fruit = health huh

Reactions: 3
this is a triggering conversation for me so im going to say one more thing until the conversation moves on to something else but S&Cs thread is more active and they're more problematic cinzia is literally blackfishing so that's normally the topic of their thread, i'm sure if they were as boring as Lidia people would pick on stuff like that but they do 100 other things that are more worth talking about on the daily

Reactions: 14
the straps on her top seem to have disappeared😂 you think she'd take a bit more care
lids1.PNG
lids2.PNG
lids3.PNG
especially for a sponsored post?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I actually think she looks good in those pics for once haha but why oh why has she edited out such a pointless thing?

Reactions: 2
That comment is horrific is lidia not embarrassed ?? how can u be so brain dead to think thats a good comment

Reactions: 8
The comments still up. I’ve just reported it
how has SHE not deleted it it's not as if she knows that girl personally (I assume) why would you want that on your photo I'd be horrified surely she's seen it she strikes me as the kind of person to constantly check her instagram comments and read them all

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.