Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bennycs

Chatty Member
Thank god there's a new Lawrence thread 🤣

Honestly, how are people still supporting him so passionately? He doesn't even pretend to be the nice guy anymore in his videos. He's either outright cocky or does his 'dinnah' videos through gritted teeth with hardly any effort. The squeaky voice and butter wouldn't melt smile have gone.

Not only that, but he's sitting on lives bold as brass more or less telling people to hand money over.

Cretin.

Reactions: 19

Bennycs

Chatty Member
Is he for real? He doesn't believe in getting cats spayed or neutered? What do you mean you don't believe in it?

No wonder he was breaking lockdowm rules at random if that's his attitude to science. It's always the painfully thick who have views like that.

Then he films the cat to show 'how happy she is.' She isn't exactly going to be sat with a box of kleenex and a bottle of wine sobbing, is she. Idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Bennycs

Chatty Member
yeah, how can 10 roast potatoes, 2 yorkshires, half a chicken and a dozen slices of beef in rich gravy be 500 calories? Nobody even questions it
He's literally eating rubbish and gaining weight and the blind faithful still adore him.

He had a massive Chinese the other day and some people were like 'oooh that's got vegetables in, its healthy.' 🤦‍♂️

He had a big f'off fry-up but its okay, it's in frylight. 🤦‍♂️

I honestly can't get my head around those who blindly follow him. Several weeks ago, he put several pounds on but did some weird maths and said 'ah but I lost one pound last week so it's pretty good' and they lapped it up 🤦‍♂️

How does a bloke on an app have such a hold on some people's minds? I find it really weird when people put their personal problems in his comments. 'Hi Lawrence, my nan fell off a balcony and was run over by a passing heard of wilderbeasts, please reply.' Why?

Reactions: 16

Bennycs

Chatty Member
Christ on a bike. His followers have to be some of the dumbest people on the planet. A woman commented that she never got a reply from him, and she was told off by someone else for suggesting someone with 3.4 million followers had time to reply to all the comments.

So I replied that he doesn't get 3.4 million comments, that's just his follower count. The conversation then went like this:

'I never said he did get 3.4 million comments, I said that's his follower count.'

'Exactly so it's irrelevant to why he doesn't reply.'

'Are you stupid? He has 3.4 million followers. If he had 20, he wouldn't have as many comments.'

'But he doesn't get 3.4 million comments, he gets about 100 so it's irrelevant and he just can't be arsed.'

'I never said he did get 3 million comments you idiot. How do I know how many comments he gets? The fact is, I never said he gets 3.4 million comments but he has 3.4 million followers and can't be expected to reply to them all.'

Single digit IQ idiots for followers 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Lawrence,

1. Why do you wake up in a different bed every day?

2. Why are you blindly accepting someone's advice to drink cider vinegar to burn fat, when plenty of people (and google) have told you it doesn't work.

3. "A little bit of frylight" is not 15 squirts, that's an excessive amount for frying an egg

4. Why do you have breakfast for lunch? It's called lunch when you have it at lunchtime

Answers on a postcard please
His obsession with frylight has always baffled me tbh. He cuts calories in all the wrong places imo, it’s not cooking oil that’s made him fat, it’s the mountains of fucking food he consumes everyday lmao.

• Haha

Opinions.R.us

Talent has absolutely doing to do with it. People by merchandise because it's away for them to enjoy what they love. Like for me I have lots of Motorsport stuff. And in the same light I have only fools and horses stuff.

Its all about business. A business is about making money. A creator is no different. Their business is themselfs.

If they want to seel merchandise then go for it. Its up to us if we wish to buy or not.

Thats the whole point. People getting upset about it and yet nobody is forced it buy any if it. If you dont want it then cool. Me personally I don't buy it as I have no interest in paying for a cup that has a beetroot on it. But I understand those that do love to buy creators merchandise. Its supporting a business.
I think what's worrying is when he basically pressures people into sending the biggest gift to win a free mug. Some people get addicted to sending gifts and remember TT is full of mainly youngsters who don't have a lot of money. That carousel gift costs around £600 to send. Imagine just sitting there in your boxers and dressing gown accepting that. He's a piece of shit.

Reactions: 15

Bennycs

Chatty Member
Two bottles of vodka, eh? I thought he only drank when he was allegedly forced to by Zakk's family. Not like him to tell a lie. 😏

Also, why is he holding the microphone like his voice is escaping from his moob?

That wedding looks like something you'd see on a channel 5 documentary.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Bennycs

Chatty Member
Views are less than 7 thousand and a few hundred comments on the Smith family Facebook page. Not a few million like on tic tok . Hannibal lecter beetroot is the same. I think the Star 🌟 is falling people have them sussed out. And it's all about cash
The thing is, normally I don't care about this sort of thing. Tiktok is just something to pass the time on the bus or when I can't sleep.

But Lawrence is a deeply unpleasant person and ever since the Zakk stuff blew up, it's bothered me that an abuser gets to carry on as normal and have people brown nose him like he's the second coming.

Same for The Smithy Family. Basically pulled a Mick Philpott and got a nice pay out from their viewers for it.

What I always liked about TT is that it seemed like the ordinary person just having fun but then you get morons like Lawrence and The Smithy Family that try and use it for money and to rub their own egos and that ruins it.

So I'm really glad their halos are being knocked off. Abusers and people who set fires to their own homes to get money have no place on an app designed for young people who are impressionable.

As I said before too, there are people working their backsides off for the bare minimum to feed their kids and then you have a bloke eating his dinner with his hands making money and telling hardworking people they should feel sorry for him for doing twenty three minute videos of him eating his dinner a day. Not to mention his patronising comments about shop workers.

Idiots the lot of them and I'm glad to see their halo falling.

Reactions: 14

My2pWorth

VIP Member
You know when your content is rubbish when us Tattlers can't be bothered to talk about you any more 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 14

My2pWorth

VIP Member
It's no different to us talking about him on here, just dhb is live and we're not. Plus it makes for good entertainment 🤣

Reactions: 13

Bennycs

Chatty Member
I absolutely agree with what you are saying. And by no means sticking up for the guy. But is it racist to not like a particular cuisine? So for example if an indian guy walked into a chippy and disliked the food options, would he be considered racist for not liking English food?
No, not at all. However, it is incredibly bad manners to sit in a restaurant obnoxiously saying 'disgusting' and pulling vomiting faces.

I would add that the reason it edges on being offensive in a racial way is just because of the lack of respect he showed. That's why I used the term 'racially insensitive' rather than racist in my above post. There's nothing wrong with saying 'I tried it, but it wasn't for me.' But his lack of manners and obnoxious way of declaring a dish from another country, in the restaurant, to his viewers just runs the risk of coming across like he's mocking that particular nation's food.

Plus, it's all about the zeitgeist isn't it. People from other countries such as Pakistan and India etc have a really personal relationship with their food and dishes, whereas (I might be alone here) but I don't feel any paticular connection with a Yorkshire Pudding, say. 😂

I don't personally think he was being racist, just insensitive to the upset it could cause people of that race and then to confuse India with Pakistan and claim he has family there so its fine, just made him seem tone deaf.

Tryger88

VIP Member
Thread suggestion

Lawrencetiktok90 #4 No Job No Home, tiktok career going out the door, even Tattle find him a bore 🤷‍♂️

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
He's on a live now & just said the biggest gifter will get a follow back, a mug, magnet & keyring I think it was.
How about you get off your fat arse & go and work like the rest of us if you want money. He is such an annoying, bone idle, lazy cunt 😤 Fucking waster!!!

• Haha

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
Boils my piss he does I see his still in his temporary accommodation from the council hush hush waiting to be housed near mummy sneaky sod

I knew he was going down the I'm homeless bit

Ok I've seen it now, what an odd thing to do at his age go to the Arcade he really thinks he's famous

Bright clothing chunky gold jewellery surrounded by kids I'm getting Jimmy saville vibes 🤣🤣😅😅

• Haha

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Oooh it’s all kicking off! Dhb is calling lawrence a fat cunt and lawrence and dan are live crying about it

• Haha
Reactions: 12