Lawrencetiktok90 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For those saying he had a gastric sleeve, he can't have can he with those portion sizes?

He keeps having minions on his posts saying he's lost weight as does Becki Jones. I mean come on....

• Haha
Reactions: 3
For those saying he had a gastric sleeve, he can't have can he with those portion sizes?

He keeps having minions on his posts saying he's lost weight as does Becki Jones. I mean come on....
Na, he evidently just lost a lot of weight because he stopped eating insane amounts like before and it fell off. But he hasn't changed his habits since and has stalled. It annoys me how his fans are like 'oh my god you've lost loads this week' despite him literally telling them otherwise. 🤦‍♂️

Reactions: 2
He's on a live now & just said the biggest gifter will get a follow back, a mug, magnet & keyring I think it was.
How about you get off your fat arse & go and work like the rest of us if you want money. He is such an annoying, bone idle, lazy bleep 😤 bleeping waster!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He reckoned on live tonight that he's lost weight whilst his mum said she'd put it on. Then he went to Maccy D's for them all. He can't be losing weight, look how his ring has been digging in to his finger and gone red.
He was avoiding the question about why is his finger red and sore x

He's on a live now & just said the biggest gifter will get a follow back, a mug, magnet & keyring I think it was.
How about you get off your fat arse & go and work like the rest of us if you want money. He is such an annoying, bone idle, lazy bleep 😤 bleeping waster!!!

Not a big fan I take it 😂👌

• Haha
Reactions: 4
For all the many many things to dislike about this stupid bastard and there are a lot…

lack of cutlery
Stupid fake slow voice
Moronic dancing
Awful cooking
Council family
Gifts
Laziness
Refusal to get a job
Animal breeding
Generally how thick he is
Clothes that do nothing for him
Merch

the worst by far, in 2021 is wearing this Jimmy Savile awful ugly jewellery. It’s absolutely pathetic.
5EC5D14F-356D-43C5-ADF6-EA69A7B0C1CF.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The home the mother lives in looks really nice how did they manage to get that. That jewelry is old fashioned now I sold all mine years ago like that for scrap, you don't get much for it. How come he never mentioned Nick now.

Reactions: 5
I’ve just gone onto his live this morning he said he’s just got in from clubbing. Unsure what clubs stay open until that time, definitely been in someone’s kitchen doing Coke more than likely. He’s said he’s still drunk

The home the mother lives in looks really nice how did they manage to get that. That jewelry is old fashioned now I sold all mine years ago like that for scrap, you don't get much for it. How come he never mentioned Nick now.
She was in a domestic violence relationship I read on there before and was in temporary accommodation for ages and then got that brand new house she’s in from a housing association. Looks way better than scruffy Mel and Ralph’s 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She was in a domestic violence relationship I read on there before and was in temporary accommodation for ages and then got that brand new house she’s in from a housing association. Looks way better than scruffy Mel and Ralph’s 🤮
Yes I heard that, looks a nice place.

Lawrence eating that breakfast with crackers eggs and licking his fingers is more than I want to see, what's the fascination with people eating on Tictok.

• Sick
Lawrence eating that breakfast with crackers eggs and licking his fingers is more than I want to see, what's the fascination with people eating on Tictok.
The noise was absolutely horrendous. I genuinely felt sick watching him eat that egg and slapping his lips and chomping. Also, did you notice he had a food-gasm when he bit into it? 🤢🤢

The noise was absolutely horrendous. I genuinely felt sick watching him eat that egg and slapping his lips and chomping. Also, did you notice he had a food-gasm when he bit into it? 🤢🤢
Lol I love that food- gasm.

• Haha
Have you seen he wrote 'so sorry 🥰🥰🥰' on the video of Big Chubby's family announcing his death and everyones had a go at him for using the emojis? He doesn't help himself does he.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.