Lawrencetiktok90 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw him claiming to have a Pakistani grandad when people called him out for the ice cream comment 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Saw him claiming to have a Pakistani grandad when people called him out for the ice cream comment 😂
The thing is, if he had just said 'tried it, not my thing' people wouldn't have complained. But to sit there holding the ice cream to his camera, pretending to throw up and calling it disgusting in his obnoxious voice 🤦‍♂️ It's bad manners for one thing and it's not the most racially sensitive thing, is it?

But yeah, when he said 'i have family...' that made me laugh because it was just like the 'I'm not racist, I have black friends' that people always use.

Reactions: 9
His comment was disgusting no respect for the culture at all, anyway who needs a dessert when you eat that sort of food fat git.

Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20211001-204345_Gallery.jpg

As I've said before, he can eat what he likes. But this has to be one of the worst and silliest attempts to defend him I've seen. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The thing is, if he had just said 'tried it, not my thing' people wouldn't have complained. But to sit there holding the ice cream to his camera, pretending to throw up and calling it disgusting in his obnoxious voice 🤦‍♂️ It's bad manners for one thing and it's not the most racially sensitive thing, is it?

But yeah, when he said 'i have family...' that made me laugh because it was just like the 'I'm not racist, I have black friends' that people always use.
I absolutely agree with what you are saying. And by no means sticking up for the guy. But is it racist to not like a particular cuisine? So for example if an indian guy walked into a chippy and disliked the food options, would he be considered racist for not liking English food?

I absolutely agree with what you are saying. And by no means sticking up for the guy. But is it racist to not like a particular cuisine? So for example if an indian guy walked into a chippy and disliked the food options, would he be considered racist for not liking English food?
No, not at all. However, it is incredibly bad manners to sit in a restaurant obnoxiously saying 'disgusting' and pulling vomiting faces.

I would add that the reason it edges on being offensive in a racial way is just because of the lack of respect he showed. That's why I used the term 'racially insensitive' rather than racist in my above post. There's nothing wrong with saying 'I tried it, but it wasn't for me.' But his lack of manners and obnoxious way of declaring a dish from another country, in the restaurant, to his viewers just runs the risk of coming across like he's mocking that particular nation's food.

Plus, it's all about the zeitgeist isn't it. People from other countries such as Pakistan and India etc have a really personal relationship with their food and dishes, whereas (I might be alone here) but I don't feel any paticular connection with a Yorkshire Pudding, say. 😂

I don't personally think he was being racist, just insensitive to the upset it could cause people of that race and then to confuse India with Pakistan and claim he has family there so its fine, just made him seem tone deaf.

Reactions: 13
A young naive me once ordered fish in Turkey. A plate of sea bass complete with head was put in front of me. Yes I was expecting a nice battered piece of cod 🙈 I tried it, really didn't like it, so ordered and paid for another meal because I felt bad. There's a way of being respectful and not rude, but unfortunately mug man lacks this ability.
I am passionate about Yorkshires though, its not a roast without 3 or 4 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A young naive me once ordered fish in Turkey. A plate of sea bass complete with head was put in front of me. Yes I was expecting a nice battered piece of cod 🙈 I tried it, really didn't like it, so ordered and paid for another meal because I felt bad. There's a way of being respectful and not rude, but unfortunately mug man lacks this ability.
I am passionate about Yorkshires though, its not a roast without 3 or 4 🤣
I won't say a bad word about Aunt Bessie's I'm front of you, then 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I make my own but at least I use a knife and fork 😆 I wonder if the council have been tipped off he's lying about the threats to gain a property 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does anyone watch Dave the father in law, I've caught him on live a few times he's still talking about Lawrence but what happened to him he met a woman on Tictok and now it's gone quiet about that.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone watch Dave the father in law, I've caught him on live a few times he's still talking about Lawrence but what happened to him he met a woman on Tictok and now it's gone quiet about that.
Whats daves tiktok? I know he got banned on one, is there a new one?

Lawrence on a live while a friend drives to I think he said Southampton, never been so bored, I don't give him hate or anyone on Tictok but plenty were

That Dave is so obsessed with them, shows what we already know is true but not proving his lies are true. People have already proved what a dirty man he his. I'm in no way sticking up for Lawrence but I don't believe a word that man says, if it were true one of us tattle lot would have dug it up by now. We usually do 🙌🤣

That Dave is so obsessed with them, shows what we already know is true but not proving his lies are true. People have already proved what a dirty man he his. I'm in no way sticking up for Lawrence but I don't believe a word that man says, if it were true one of us tattle lot would have dug it up by now. We usually do 🙌🤣
I think some parts are true, certainly he has proved about Lisa drink driving and I don't trust Lawrence but who knows he needs to change the record it's getting boring.

It’s true about Lisa’s drink driving she’s spoken about it before and said that’s why she’s banned from driving. I’ve said it before in this thread or another one of Lawrence’s but that man should not be encouraged, regardless of what lisa and Lawrence have or haven’t done he’s abused a woman and she’s now in sheltered accommodation because of him/is scared of him finding her, we don’t know how dangerous he is and all this is just adding fuel to the fire.

• Heart
I think some parts are true, certainly he has proved about Lisa drink driving and I don't trust Lawrence but who knows he needs to change the record it's getting boring.
This is was all said by Lisa anyway though she has always been honest and explained what happened, he reported her. He drink drives its scary, I will never stick up for her on that she did wrong but I do know abusive relationships make you do things you would never usually do.

Everything he's said about Lawrence's past there is no proof at all, ie the drugs, the thefts from old people, I don't believe a word that man says he is just an obsessed drunk abusive old man. The way he threatens to come beat people up in his lives he is sick.

Did anything ever come of the DBS check? Or was that just smoke in the wind? I get bad vibes from Dave he's too obsessed. I would expect Lisa to be a bit more discreet if she is fearful of him. It didn't take me long to work out where she lives. But then again I don't think any of them have any savvy between them 🤷‍♂️

Did anything ever come of the DBS check? Or was that just smoke in the wind? I get bad vibes from Dave he's too obsessed. I would expect Lisa to be a bit more discreet if she is fearful of him. It didn't take me long to work out where she lives. But then again I don't think any of them have any savvy between them 🤷‍♂️
Nothing came of that, I've said it myself if you are scared of an Ex you do not post on Tictok or anywhere especially when you know they are on.Someone said Little Hampton.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.