Lawrencetiktok90 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The last one got closed for breaking the rules. But when the fans realise threads about their idols get closed so no-one can talk about them whose to say they will join just to make this happen 🤔

Reactions: 5
Well not been on this site for a couple of years, and lately been lurking, but now I have something I want to say.

Lawrence is so so wrong for what he did to zak & his family, doesn't matter if drunk or not, violence is never ok, although I do feel like he is telling some truth in what he says about being mislead by Zak, I remember Zak being very flirty with him before they met and there would have been private messages, I can't imagine moving so far away from everyone I know for someone I met on TT unless I was made to feel there was more to it. Then you have the "family" holiday with Zak, Lawrence & family, after the fight... why have holiday if he is so violent and evil? I feel for Zak, he wants to move on he's said his bit and just wants to forget about it and move on, but his sister Pipsqueak_97 is all over TT spreading hate for him, even a mod for DHB, the guy that made all this public meaning not only L got hate but also Z and her mum, seems very suss to me, I think that family wanted it public, it was their plan. I don't understand why people are so full of hate, I have been through some horrendous things in my life (I'm sure a lot of us have) and I've never hated anyone the way people do on this app. Lisa's ex is a really awful man, he's very violent and possibly been done for murder and Pip (zaks sister) is loving all the stories and spreading more and more hate... but what she forgets is that hate isn't just aiming at Lawrence, but also at her Bro Zak and he will keep on getting hate until they forget and move onto something else, and she's not allowing that, cos she's so full of hate for Lawrence. 🙈 it really bothers me that people keep saying how young Zak is and so innocent etc, he is on OF not so sweet and innocent, I was a mum with a partner 10yrs older than me at 21... so according to Lawrence haters that makes my hubby a groomer then? I was 17 when I met him so I was groomed according to TT logic 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Lawrence's step dad is the lowest of the low. He is a thug. He has been to prison multiple times and makes out he is a saint.

As for Lawrence and this drug stuff. I dont belive it for a minute. The stuff that he has apparently done he would have been to prison as well. Its a class A drug. Position of a class A drug with intent to supply is a serious crime. Then apparently he hid some in a 4 year old bed. Again same charge. He would jave done at least 6 months inside and yet he's never been to prison. Where as his step dad has.

Then we move on to the stuff about Spencer. So what.

Spencer is not Lawrence and he is not on tiktok so why does his step dad drag him in to it all.

Its actually disgusting that he thinks it's ok to bully a disabled person to try and score points against his brother.

Lawrence's step dad had no credibility when he first started shooting his mouth off. To attack a disabled person is the lowest of the low.

It goes to show how dumb the trolls are that are attacking Lawrence at the moment. Demanding he speaks about his brother and about drug charges that aren't even real.

Why does he need to speak about the stuff Spencer has apparently done? What difference at all does that make to what things Lawrence does or doesn't do?

And why does he need to defend the so called drug charges? Since his step dad started the other day loads of us have asked for the evidence of the claims he makes and yet we get nothing but more assertions.

He claims the evidence is out there for everyone to see and yet not a single person has managed to find anything. Strange that isn't it.

But everyone will believe it because dhb agrees with it.

Its actually to the stage of harassment of Lawrence and his family now.

All this hate because he had a fight with Zak. Yeah I will 100% agree that the stuff Lawrence did to zaks dad ect was absolutely disgusting and would absolutely never condone violence (unless your being raped or something)

He did his videos admitted he done it, all be in in his own words and probably no where near the truth. But he admitted it none the less

And yet dhb and others are relentless in gunning for him.

Ok so answer me this then. Dhb says Lawrence needs to go because of the violence. So why is he and his sheep not gunning dirty Dan. He has a conviction of violence to his ex. He talking to a kid in a sexual manner on a live. Why is he not gunning for Lawrence's step dad who has actually been to prison for violent crimes. Thats stuff he has admitted him self.

This is why dhb has zero credibility. This has nothing to do with doing the right thing. Its a witch hunt against Lawrence.

There are many bad tiktokers out there and yet dhb has said absolutely nothing about them. Anyone that believes he is a good thing is a bit simple in the head tbh. Like the Smithys, dhb needs to be gone. He is just as bad for tiktok just for different reasons.

Reactions: 10
Lawrence's step dad is the lowest of the low. He is a thug. He has been to prison multiple times and makes out he is a saint.

As for Lawrence and this drug stuff. I dont belive it for a minute. The stuff that he has apparently done he would have been to prison as well. Its a class A drug. Position of a class A drug with intent to supply is a serious crime. Then apparently he hid some in a 4 year old bed. Again same charge. He would jave done at least 6 months inside and yet he's never been to prison. Where as his step dad has.

Then we move on to the stuff about Spencer. So what.

Spencer is not Lawrence and he is not on tiktok so why does his step dad drag him in to it all.

Its actually disgusting that he thinks it's ok to bully a disabled person to try and score points against his brother.

Lawrence's step dad had no credibility when he first started shooting his mouth off. To attack a disabled person is the lowest of the low.

It goes to show how dumb the trolls are that are attacking Lawrence at the moment. Demanding he speaks about his brother and about drug charges that aren't even real.

Why does he need to speak about the stuff Spencer has apparently done? What difference at all does that make to what things Lawrence does or doesn't do?

And why does he need to defend the so called drug charges? Since his step dad started the other day loads of us have asked for the evidence of the claims he makes and yet we get nothing but more assertions.

He claims the evidence is out there for everyone to see and yet not a single person has managed to find anything. Strange that isn't it.

But everyone will believe it because dhb agrees with it.

Its actually to the stage of harassment of Lawrence and his family now.

All this hate because he had a fight with Zak. Yeah I will 100% agree that the stuff Lawrence did to zaks dad ect was absolutely disgusting and would absolutely never condone violence (unless your being raped or something)

He did his videos admitted he done it, all be in in his own words and probably no where near the truth. But he admitted it none the less

And yet dhb and others are relentless in gunning for him.

Ok so answer me this then. Dhb says Lawrence needs to go because of the violence. So why is he and his sheep not gunning dirty Dan. He has a conviction of violence to his ex. He talking to a kid in a sexual manner on a live. Why is he not gunning for Lawrence's step dad who has actually been to prison for violent crimes. Thats stuff he has admitted him self.

This is why dhb has zero credibility. This has nothing to do with doing the right thing. Its a witch hunt against Lawrence.

There are many bad tiktokers out there and yet dhb has said absolutely nothing about them. Anyone that believes he is a good thing is a bit simple in the head tbh. Like the Smithys, dhb needs to be gone. He is just as bad for tiktok just for different reasons.

I agree, atleast 6 months just for the coke, then add in all the other stuff he says, doesn't add up, then his story changes on each live/post... I really don't believe a word that guy says, he just hates lawl cos he got his mum away from him, he says Charlotte never lived with lawl, but lawl did have his sister and brother living with him for awhile, why would he make that up? He spoke about it last year on live. I don't agree with the way lawrence goes about things and I do think "fame" has gone to his head, he's not media trained and I think what you see is mostly what you get with him, but obviously some things he wants to keep secret and why not? I don't post much about my life on FB as its private to me. He posts enough, and of course he didn't want everyone knowing about what happened with Zak, I'm sure Zak didn't either but his mum was so angry about the money stopping, she knew what she was doing telling dhb. What lawrence did was really bad, but I think they intimidated him made him feel like he had to get away from them, so he just went to go to car cos he had nowhere else to go, it was his only available safe space from them, but they tried to stop him and then ended in an awful fight, and he was drunk and lost the plot, seems its only around that family that he can't handle his drink... odd.

I think they're all as bad as each other it's just what lawrence did left marks. As for drunken s3x texts, get the hint lawl Zak said no. Just have a Tommy ffs. 🤢

Reactions: 5
I agree, atleast 6 months just for the coke, then add in all the other stuff he says, doesn't add up, then his story changes on each live/post... I really don't believe a word that guy says, he just hates lawl cos he got his mum away from him, he says Charlotte never lived with lawl, but lawl did have his sister and brother living with him for awhile, why would he make that up? He spoke about it last year on live. I don't agree with the way lawrence goes about things and I do think "fame" has gone to his head, he's not media trained and I think what you see is mostly what you get with him, but obviously some things he wants to keep secret and why not? I don't post much about my life on FB as its private to me. He posts enough, and of course he didn't want everyone knowing about what happened with Zak, I'm sure Zak didn't either but his mum was so angry about the money stopping, she knew what she was doing telling dhb. What lawrence did was really bad, but I think they intimidated him made him feel like he had to get away from them, so he just went to go to car cos he had nowhere else to go, it was his only available safe space from them, but they tried to stop him and then ended in an awful fight, and he was drunk and lost the plot, seems its only around that family that he can't handle his drink... odd.

I think they're all as bad as each other it's just what lawrence did left marks. As for drunken s3x texts, get the hint lawl Zak said no. Just have a Tommy ffs. 🤢
Have a Tommy 😂😂. I've not heard that saying saying for years.

I agree. I have been trying to figure out dhb obsession with Lawrence. There is letting people know about someone and then there is gunning for that person. He's a good public speaker and knows how to get people riled up. I think his feud with Lawrence goes deeper than Lawrence just calling him a bully. If you watch a few videos back on dhb he made a post saying he wants to live at 9 with all the big creators and he wrote their names on the vid so he can't say that "Lawrence came into my life unprovoked and bullied me" cuz dhb was the one who called out all the big creators. If he wants to do that then that's fine but don't act the victim when they come into your live to have a word.

Reactions: 4
I'm not going to comment about things I've said before at this point, but I was a fan and liked to follow Lawrence with his meals and so on, since then he has changed a lot, he thinks he is a celebrity and he has become greedy, he keeps his Live on a lot because he knows people will gift him a lot, but when he asked for a Carousel to buy a round of drinks that sickened me. Then I saw someone buy him a castle so he really does not need to ask for anything else, also on Live he says things like first 6 biggest gifters I will send a free pink signed mug and follow the gifters guys,Becky does that too. They would get nothing from me.

Reactions: 9

I agree. I have been trying to figure out dhb obsession with Lawrence. There is letting people know about someone and then there is gunning for that person. He's a good public speaker and knows how to get people riled up. I think his feud with Lawrence goes deeper than Lawrence just calling him a bully. If you watch a few videos back on dhb he made a post saying he wants to live at 9 with all the big creators and he wrote their names on the vid so he can't say that "Lawrence came into my life unprovoked and bullied me" cuz dhb was the one who called out all the big creators. If he wants to do that then that's fine but don't act the victim when they come into your live to have a word.
Maybe lawl threatened to smack him with his braces or maybe even offered him a bj 😂😂

Reactions: 1
It would be fantastic if the gifting went directly to charities.
It would! But I bet you anything, noone would gift!

So apparently there accounts are up for sale

Also look at this 😭 kinda sad he dropped her because she didn't get involved in the drama

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Lawrence is SELLING his TikTok and transferring to Instagram

I’m not sure who would buy his profile or what they would do with it though 🤷🏻‍♂️

I'm not going to comment about things I've said before at this point, but I was a fan and liked to follow Lawrence with his meals and so on, since then he has changed a lot, he thinks he is a celebrity and he has become greedy, he keeps his Live on a lot because he knows people will gift him a lot, but when he asked for a Carousel to buy a round of drinks that sickened me. Then I saw someone buy him a castle so he really does not need to ask for anything else, also on Live he says things like first 6 biggest gifters I will send a free pink signed mug and follow the gifters guys,Becky does that too. They would get nothing from me.
When he used TikTok live while he was attending a Wedding and accepting gifts 😳 I think he we saw the true side to Lawrence - he is greedy and sees another persons day as his opportunity to grab more cash 🙄
Probably the rudest wedding guest ever !

Reactions: 11
I found you all!

This made me laugh earlier 🙈🤣

This is hilarious

Any thing over a 1000 post gets closed down
Thread #2 was locked at around 300 posts though, no note from admin stating why.

His and Meldotmoon accounts are both up for sale, which I don’t get…surely whoever buys it and changes the content will drop followers if the original creator is no longer posting on it?

I think DHB gained traction because he said what others were thinking and had the gumption to put his face to it. I certainly backed his initial sentiments about these creators, the majority of whom share the same ‘manager’. I am inclined to agree now, though, that it has gone too far. Giving the step Dad a platform is outrageous and crossing the line.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I didn’t know you could sell tiktok accounts , is there more money on insta ?

Reactions: 2
I wish someone would start a thread about mechelle the motivator, she is another level of annoying

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.