Lawrencetiktok90 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't stand Michelle the "motivator" why hang on to all the English tiktokers making out you personally know them?! Such a sad woman!
Literally cannot that dumb yank, where the duck did she even come from anyway? One minute she was not there and the next she is in the comments of literally every video that the smithys, lawrence and bigchubby put out. It’s creepy imo

Reactions: 7
Literally cannot that dumb yank, where the duck did she even come from anyway? One minute she was not there and the next she is in the comments of literally every video that the smithys, lawrence and bigchubby put out. It’s creepy imo
Is she literally just a 'fan' then? She talks like they're all besties but she looks like she lives in the middle of nowhere in America so I'm confused.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is she literally just a 'fan' then? She talks like they're all besties but she looks like she lives in the middle of nowhere in America so I'm confused.

That's all I never heard any of them even mention her the daft cow

Reactions: 2
Why on earth does he keep posting his meals. He's clearly no longer dieting and looks as if gained a lot. Mind you his meals could feed a family so its not surprising.

Hes the most unlikeable person

Reactions: 6
Why on earth does he keep posting his meals. He's clearly no longer dieting and looks as if gained a lot. Mind you his meals could feed a family so its not surprising.

Hes the most unlikeable person
I am with you on that he's done, not sure at what point people went offa him for me it was the greed and send me a Carousel so I can buy some drinks for my friends, I did believe everything with Zac's story and his family and they did not deserve that abuse they received at all, this is why people who are abused do not go to the police.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
New thread could not see a new one, hope it’s okay?
this muppet seems to of turned things round to his advantage and is back larger than life and so cock sure and his business is thriving 🙄 now here me out remember when he was being exposed the texts with Zak and him Lawrence had said his mum was going to get him a place near her from the council all he had to do was pretend the ex was threatening him and he would get a flat near her I think that’s what has happened the place he is in is echoey empty and no cooker yet . This is why it’s all hush hush if he was renting I think there would of been a house tour etc i my be cynical but it could well be what’s happened

Reactions: 9
The fact he’s pinning his most liked videos to the top of his page says it all.. he’s falling off the app. Won’t be a big drop for him, he’s been falling a while 🤣 he’s fuming not more people have gone to his insta.

Reactions: 8
I think its a new update for tiktok as its not just him I've seen quite a lot of people who when you go on its pinned there most like one and ive seen it on people that arnt big as well

Is he openly mocking his audience here? That double chin is growing a bit isn't it!

• Sick
Lovely little six pound gain this week, I see. The usual 'tough week' catchphrase again.

His followers excuses for his gain range from 'maybe you had too much water?' to 'he had no cooker so he couldn't eat healthy' to 'yes its six pounds gain, but he's lost weight before so subtract that from the six.' 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Why doesn't he just admit he's not really doing the whole weightloss thing anymore and become a normal TT instead?

Reactions: 4
Lovely little six pound gain this week, I see. The usual 'tough week' catchphrase again.

His followers excuses for his gain range from 'maybe you had too much water?' to 'he had no cooker so he couldn't eat healthy' to 'yes its six pounds gain, but he's lost weight before so subtract that from the six.' 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Why doesn't he just admit he's not really doing the whole weightloss thing anymore and become a normal TT instead?
He's just joined slimming world again, easily done with weight gain, always goes on much easier than it comes off. Don't really get all the hate over his weight loss journey, it's his journey what does it matter to anyone else if he gained. Atleast he is honest and this is a lifestyle change and so sometimes there will be gains. Not raving, just don't get all the comments on his TTs like he owes everyone a weight loss when really he is showing the reality of being on a weight loss journey... 6lbs in 2weeks is nothing I've gained that on a weekend on the lash 😂

He's just joined slimming world again, easily done with weight gain, always goes on much easier than it comes off. Don't really get all the hate over his weight loss journey, it's his journey what does it matter to anyone else if he gained. Atleast he is honest and this is a lifestyle change and so sometimes there will be gains. Not raving, just don't get all the comments on his TTs like he owes everyone a weight loss when really he is showing the reality of being on a weight loss journey... 6lbs in 2weeks is nothing I've gained that on a weekend on the lash 😂
Well, in fairness I think its because he treats his account like a business and sells merch etc as a weightloss channel. I think people's attitudes would be very different if he was just a bloke trying his best.

And as I said, I think if he was more honest about what he's doing too, it would help. I wish him no ill-will, and as I've said in previous posts, he is of course free to eat and do as he pleases.

But, as I said, if he's going to treat his page as a business, then you either need to do as you say or be honest.

I don't think his actions outside the weightloss thing with Zakk and his ever growing cocky attitude help to desuade the 'haters' from giving him a hard time either. Plus, if you want to be in the public eye, you're going to get good and bad comments :)

So I see he has gained 6 pounds, it's not hard to do that but is that aswell as the six pounds he gained at Mel's wedding. I do not see him so much but I did hear him say he'd made some mistakes over the past few months I wonder what that means and what does he think his mistakes are.

Reactions: 1
Seems like he has moved from his mums house in Bognor to either a new place or his old flat that was fire damaged in Sutton, He was meeting old friends in a cafe, and not yet got a cooker for the flat, That looks like more than a 6lb weight gain

I can tell he has lost a lot of weight since he has started as I saw some of his old videos and he has definetly lost a lot but just a shame if he is putting it back on however don't really agree with the merch stuff

Reactions: 2
How old is Lawrence’s friend Sare? I thought she was in her 40s but just caught her live and duck me the state of her skin she definitely isn’t in her 40s so I’m confused lol

Oh good grief. I've just seen one of his supporters trying to get the attention of that bloke in a mask who reports bullies to their employer if they put racist or threatening comments online.

She put kept tagging him in comments like 'can't you use a fork?' Hardly going to lose someone their job is it 😂

Dhb is talking about him again and wants him to go live woth him but Lawrence says he's not interested in the drama .I do like Dhb but at the same time I don't undersyand why he's continuing stuff on when lawrence dosnt want to talk about anything

It's no different to us talking about him on here, just dhb is live and we're not. Plus it makes for good entertainment 🤣

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.