Lawrencetiktok90 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lawrence,

1. Why do you wake up in a different bed every day?

2. Why are you blindly accepting someone's advice to drink cider vinegar to burn fat, when plenty of people (and google) have told you it doesn't work.

3. "A little bit of frylight" is not 15 squirts, that's an excessive amount for frying an egg

4. Why do you have breakfast for lunch? It's called lunch when you have it at lunchtime

Answers on a postcard please

Reactions: 11
Lawrence,

2. Why are you blindly accepting someone's advice to drink cider vinegar to burn fat, when plenty of people (and google) have told you it doesn't work.

3. "A little bit of frylight" is not 15 squirts, that's an excessive amount for frying an egg

4. Why do you have breakfast for lunch? It's called lunch when you have it at lunchtime

I can answer all those questions with one word: thicko 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lawrence,

His obsession with frylight has always baffled me tbh. He cuts calories in all the wrong places imo, it’s not cooking oil that’s made him fat, it’s the mountains of bleeping food he consumes everyday lmao.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
His obsession with frylight has always baffled me tbh. He cuts calories in all the wrong places imo, it’s not cooking oil that’s made him fat, it’s the mountains of bleeping food he consumes everyday lmao.
yeah, how can 10 roast potatoes, 2 yorkshires, half a chicken and a dozen slices of beef in rich gravy be 500 calories? Nobody even questions it

yeah, how can 10 roast potatoes, 2 yorkshires, half a chicken and a dozen slices of beef in rich gravy be 500 calories? Nobody even questions it
He's literally eating rubbish and gaining weight and the blind faithful still adore him.

He had a massive Chinese the other day and some people were like 'oooh that's got vegetables in, its healthy.' 🤦‍♂️

He had a big f'off fry-up but its okay, it's in frylight. 🤦‍♂️

I honestly can't get my head around those who blindly follow him. Several weeks ago, he put several pounds on but did some weird maths and said 'ah but I lost one pound last week so it's pretty good' and they lapped it up 🤦‍♂️

How does a bloke on an app have such a hold on some people's minds? I find it really weird when people put their personal problems in his comments. 'Hi Lawrence, my nan fell off a balcony and was run over by a passing heard of wilderbeasts, please reply.' Why?

Reactions: 16
In no way am I defending the guy, but anyone who follows Slimming World will know that frylight is a big yes. I don’t use it as I prefer to syn proper oil but each to their own. Also, potatoes etc are considered ‘free’. Not unlimited as such though. Portions still need to be considered where weight loss is wanted/needed.

Reactions: 3
The comments on the sweet and sour video at his friends house are hilarious...
'There is for sure a fork shortage in the UK'
'Don’t they have knifes and forks either'
💀🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Wow
The comments on the sweet and sour video at his friends house are hilarious...
'There is for sure a fork shortage in the UK'
'Don’t they have knifes and forks either'
💀🤣🤣🤣🤣
Honestly, why can't he use a fork? On his recent 'dinnah' video, he picked up a fork but only to shovel a piece of omelette into his hand 😂
The noise is truly horrific too. 🤢

Reactions: 8
Did anyone see the back check on him I think I missed it
The screenshots were too small to read
that blimmin dance does me! yuk, its a wonder he don't give himself a black eye
He puts Dolly Parton to shame

Reactions: 5
Have you guys seen Lawrence and family dancing video, I know what I think but what do you guys think.

Reactions: 6
I don't know if it's just me seeing something that isn't there, but his family always look a bit on edge and uncomfortable around him to me.

They remind me of how me and my family used to act around my dad, always worried about doing or saying the wrong thing incase they kick off without warning.

Reactions: 4
Cos they’re as stupid as him see he has started the pausing between words bullshit again 🤮

In no way am I defending the guy, but anyone who follows Slimming World will know that frylight is a big yes. I don’t use it as I prefer to syn proper oil but each to their own. Also, potatoes etc are considered ‘free’. Not unlimited as such though. Portions still need to be considered where weight loss is wanted/needed.
But he’s not doing slimming world anymore but thinks he is but calorie counting?!? Think he’s making his own tit up to be honest xx

Have you guys seen Lawrence and family dancing video, I know what I think but what do you guys think.
I think he's got new weapons for his GBH attacks 🤣🤣🤣

Have you seen Piggy Mel snorting a cupcake on her latest video. Yet she seems well practiced considering she got accused of been on ❄ during one of her lives 😏

I'm not sure where to ask this question but is Roadman not the one married to Mel the other one is he a man. This is an honest question.

Reactions: 2
I'm not sure where to ask this question but is Roadman not the one married to Mel the other one is he a man. This is an honest question.
The one ending ralph is married to mel. Do you mean the one ending realman for the other one?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.