Lawrencetiktok90 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen Mel's video of her begging for Money. They have no shame i have severe heart failure i don't ask any one for a penny. Begging at its finest šŸ™„
How did these people get through adult life before tiktok arrived? It must be nice to be low on funds and think 'I know, I'll just pop on to tiktok and ask for money.'

Reactions: 11
How did these people get through adult life before tiktok arrived? It must be nice to be low on funds and think 'I know, I'll just pop on to tiktok and ask for money.'
They just had a fancy wedding that wasn't cheep. Now begging for money .pair of parasites

Reactions: 6
Has anyone seen Mel's video of her begging for Money. They have no shame i have severe heart failure i don't ask any one for a penny. Begging at its finest šŸ™„
Itā€™s terrible what happened to her regardless of asking for help, a truly sad story, but if your heart was in that bad shape you wouldnā€™t be getting drunk with LawlLawl or anyone else.
If you search it on GFM she says her partner left her as he couldnā€™t cope, nothing at all about getting married again. Made it sound like she is alone

Reactions: 2
Iā€™d have a lot more sympathy for mel if she at least tried to live a healthy lifestyle, but she really doesnā€™t

Reactions: 4

'It's all about positivity and kindness.' What you mean is: 'I've noticed I get more criticism, people have seen me for who I am and my ego can't handle it. Add me on Instagram if you have no critical faculties and just brown nose me 24/7.'
This is confusing to me, if he's announced he is going over to Instagram as it's kinder over there, why does he then say don't worry I will be still posting on Tictok. Good Luck on Instagram lots of competition and many with a real talent, those are the ones I follow.

Reactions: 2
Itā€™s terrible what happened to her regardless of asking for help, a truly sad story, but if your heart was in that bad shape you wouldnā€™t be getting drunk with LawlLawl or anyone else.
If you search it on GFM she says her partner left her as he couldnā€™t cope, nothing at all about getting married again. Made it sound like she is alone
Trust me mine is i had a job going for a shower today i haven't drank in 9 years . They have a sad story for every occasion that lot. Life is tit for most people but we don't beg people who probably haven't much for money as well

Reactions: 3
Trust me mine is i had a job going for a shower today i haven't drank in 9 years . They have a sad story for every occasion that lot. Life is tit for most people but we don't beg people who probably haven't much for money as well
I know. The realdiamond / whatever rest of name is , is at it now with the GFM

Christ on a bike. His followers have to be some of the dumbest people on the planet. A woman commented that she never got a reply from him, and she was told off by someone else for suggesting someone with 3.4 million followers had time to reply to all the comments.

So I replied that he doesn't get 3.4 million comments, that's just his follower count. The conversation then went like this:

'I never said he did get 3.4 million comments, I said that's his follower count.'

'Exactly so it's irrelevant to why he doesn't reply.'

'Are you stupid? He has 3.4 million followers. If he had 20, he wouldn't have as many comments.'

'But he doesn't get 3.4 million comments, he gets about 100 so it's irrelevant and he just can't be arsed.'

'I never said he did get 3 million comments you idiot. How do I know how many comments he gets? The fact is, I never said he gets 3.4 million comments but he has 3.4 million followers and can't be expected to reply to them all.'

Single digit IQ idiots for followers šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Imagine if you bought the account for 34k and a day later it got banned šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Tbh the fact heā€™s selling it suggests everything is true and heā€™s decided to cash out before he really does get cancelled.
I wonder if smithy family have done the same

• Haha
Lawrence is on FB on the Smithy page, Hi Lawl so you read in here then good. Hi Nick.

Lawrence is on FB on the Smithy page, Hi Lawl so you read in here then good. Hi Nick.
That was me, I cant help myself I just let people know what I think šŸ¤£ two scammers plying their trade in broad daylight, about time their castles fall down. Smithy was always a prat but Lawrence was alright back in the early days.. now its just all about the cash the arrogant scam artists

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That was me, I cant help myself I just let people know what I think šŸ¤£ two scammers plying their trade in broad daylight, about time their castles fall down. Smithy was always a prat but Lawrence was alright back in the early days.. now its just all about the cash the arrogant scam artists
You done good I was applauding you

Beets and Lisa looked like they were reading from a script in the live about postage costs to USA and other countries last night But heā€™s not there for the merch, itā€™s all about his dinnah and weight loss journey! Why is he putting them in the oven after signing with a sharpie?

• Haha
Beets and Lisa looked like they were reading from a script in the live about postage costs to USA and other countries last night But heā€™s not there for the merch, itā€™s all about his dinnah and weight loss journey! Why is he putting them in the oven after signing with a sharpie?
Yeah, I saw about five minutes of his live. It was like some chavy version of QVC the way he was trying to flog his mugs.

But you know, he never wanted to do merch' and was forced into it. šŸ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did you all see Lawrence in a restaurant eating with his fingers yet again. Has he had a shower recently he looks to me like he needs one.

Reactions: 6
Did you all see Lawrence in a restaurant eating with his fingers yet again. Has he had a shower recently he looks to me like he needs one.
Did you also see all the comments on tiktok about how he should be thrown out the place for still eating with his fingers and jamming food into his opening. Disgusting, like feeding time at the zoo

Reactions: 5
Heā€™s what I term as ā€œthe Unwashedā€ ā€¦. I understand that in many cultures people eat with their hands and I have been to places where that is the norm. But imho your a grubby bastard when you eat a traditional Sunday roast with your hands . I really liked him at the start,we even had a few chats I was giving him some SW tips from when I followed it. As I have stated previously think heā€™s another Jack Towers in the making, hence his pushing for Instagram.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.