Lawrencetiktok90 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Views are less than 7 thousand and a few hundred comments on the Smith family Facebook page. Not a few million like on tic tok . Hannibal lecter beetroot is the same. I think the Star 🌟 is falling people have them sussed out. And it's all about cash

Reactions: 4
Views are less than 7 thousand and a few hundred comments on the Smith family Facebook page. Not a few million like on tic tok . Hannibal lecter beetroot is the same. I think the Star 🌟 is falling people have them sussed out. And it's all about cash
The thing is, normally I don't care about this sort of thing. Tiktok is just something to pass the time on the bus or when I can't sleep.

But Lawrence is a deeply unpleasant person and ever since the Zakk stuff blew up, it's bothered me that an abuser gets to carry on as normal and have people brown nose him like he's the second coming.

Same for The Smithy Family. Basically pulled a Mick Philpott and got a nice pay out from their viewers for it.

What I always liked about TT is that it seemed like the ordinary person just having fun but then you get morons like Lawrence and The Smithy Family that try and use it for money and to rub their own egos and that ruins it.

So I'm really glad their halos are being knocked off. Abusers and people who set fires to their own homes to get money have no place on an app designed for young people who are impressionable.

As I said before too, there are people working their backsides off for the bare minimum to feed their kids and then you have a bloke eating his dinner with his hands making money and telling hardworking people they should feel sorry for him for doing twenty three minute videos of him eating his dinner a day. Not to mention his patronising comments about shop workers.

Idiots the lot of them and I'm glad to see their halo falling.

Reactions: 14
So funny watching Lawrence introduce himself as a Social Influencer. Oi Lawl as you all read in here new word for you Toothbrush.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So, I'm not a weightloss expert, but Lawrence is either gaining weight or, as with this week, losing a pound when he does his weigh-in. Isn't that really bad for someone his size?

If he's exercising and eating better as he claims, wouldn't the weight fall off at a much faster rate for a 21 stone man or am I wrong in thinking that? 1 pound a week doesn't seem like anything.

So, I'm not a weightloss expert, but Lawrence is either gaining weight or, as with this week, losing a pound when he does his weigh-in. Isn't that really bad for someone his size?

If he's exercising and eating better as he claims, wouldn't the weight fall off at a much faster rate for a 21 stone man or am I wrong in thinking that? 1 pound a week doesn't seem like anything.
Definitely, he probably tit that 1lb out before weigh in, there's no effort.
Bugs me when he says he's always so busy, yes sitting on your arse making 50 tiktoks a day, going live or sleeping til midday whilst your cat shags the latest Tom cat and knocks her up again and your dearly beloved patch crosses his legs til you can be arsed to wake up to let him out

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone else hate the way he says "mownin everywam, awa you?"? I get it we have accents but that must grinds my gears he's obviously putting it on.

I was more annoyed that he thought 10am is "an early start"
He's a changed fella, don't you know. πŸ˜‚

Once again, telling people who work their arses off how good he is for getting out of bed before midday. πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ

He looks scary when he first gets up. His eyes look demonic.

Also, he won't get his cat sorted because he 'doesn't believe in it' but he's there downing Apple Cider Vinegar because he thinks it makes you lose weight. He's so thick it hurts.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
He's a changed fella, don't you know. πŸ˜‚

Once again, telling people who work their arses off how good he is for getting out of bed before midday. πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ

He looks scary when he first gets up. His eyes look demonic.

Also, he won't get his cat sorted because he 'doesn't believe in it' but he's there downing Apple Cider Vinegar because he thinks it makes you lose weight. He's so thick it hurts.
Various people were telling him in the live that cider vinegar doesn't work and to Google it.

And it did make me laugh, changed man my ass. I bet he'd still hit people with a mug and the straps from his braces.

Various people were telling him in the live that cider vinegar doesn't work and to Google it.

And it did make me laugh, changed man my ass. I bet he'd still hit people with a mug and the straps from his braces.
Probably still askin anyone who will listen can he give them a blowy cos he does it for all him mates πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I I heard that well known wife-beater / stalker Darby Dan got the p45 from the range shows how thick he is doing tic toks in his work uniform scuff bag never changed when he cot him bet its sticks of b.o. πŸ™„

I I heard that well known wife-beater / stalker Darby Dan got the p45 from the range shows how thick he is doing tic toks in his work uniform scuff bag never changed when he cot him bet its sticks of b.o. πŸ™„
Scruff bag

Reactions: 6

Scruff bag
Any reason why Derby Dan doesn't have his own thread?

Do we need to send a search party out for the friend beater? He hasn't been on today with his usual videos, on TT or FB

• Haha
Do we need to send a search party out for the friend beater? He hasn't been on today with his usual videos, on TT or FB
Maybe the message the Step Dad sent him on Tictok shook him up a bit, I get the feeling they don't get on. The warriors don't realise by getting anyone band for having an opinion makes things much worse in the end I think.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Maybe the message the Step Dad sent him on Tictok shook him up a bit, I get the feeling they don't get on. The warriors don't realise by getting anyone band for having an opinion makes things much worse in the end I think.
He'll be throwing a mug at the step dad next 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is this is back with a 3 at the end
Said he’s applied for a DBS check for Lawrence and can’t find any court records.
said all his vids are backed up

My god he is so unlikeable now. Comes across like he has really bad attitude.

Lovely healthy Chinese takeaway for tea tonight, I see 😏

Reactions: 10

My god he is so unlikeable now. Comes across like he has really bad attitude.

Lovely healthy Chinese takeaway for tea tonight, I see 😏
What the duck lol, the mask aint just slipping at this point, it’s fully fallen off onto the floor.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.