Lawrencetiktok90 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We know why she was sticking up for her mate Lawrence and the rest of the beggers on tik tok the other day. 🙄

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 4
We know why she was sticking up for her mate Lawrence and the rest of the beggers on tik tok the other day. 🙄
According to right guys she’s deserves people buying her presents are she’s in bad health and has had a bad year 😶

• Wow
According to right guys she’s deserves people buying her presents are she’s in bad health and has had a bad year 😶

Didn't we all I was in ICU a few weeks ago and nearly snuffed it. I didn't put up a Amazon wish list . When I got out of hospital to pay for my chrismas 🙄 it's begging at its finest. Right guys got 30 grand off his followers to pay for his IVF treatment. They are all as bad as each other. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 11
What a bunch of losers these people are. God, I had to borrow £10 from my own mother the other day because I left my card at home, and I struggled asking for it because I felt rude.

How do these people have the balls or cheek to go online and beg strangers for money or presents?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Sorry if it’s just been mentioned but what happened to the carers job he applied for about 2-3 months ago, I know he was waiting for the checks to come back and they can take a while but not this bloody long. People were saying to him at the time he’d fail the checks because he’s had a criminal past and he said he’d prove them wrong, still waiting seemingly 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Sorry if it’s just been mentioned but what happened to the carers job he applied for about 2-3 months ago, I know he was waiting for the checks to come back and they can take a while but not this bloody long. People were saying to him at the time he’d fail the checks because he’s had a criminal past and he said he’d prove them wrong, still waiting seemingly 🤔
Dbs checks can take ages to come .I did childcare at college and I know people that have gone into childcare jobs now and it does take ages to come back .I remember one of the placements I was meant to go onto through college it took me ages to start it because of how long it took to come though.sometimes it can be quick but sometimes it takes ages

Reactions: 3
Dbs checks can take ages to come .I did childcare at college and I know people that have gone into childcare jobs now and it does take ages to come back .I remember one of the placements I was meant to go onto through college it took me ages to start it because of how long it took to come though.sometimes it can be quick but sometimes it takes ages
I’ve got an enhanced dbs for my job and it only took 2 weeks! The longest I’ve had to wait is 3 weeks tops.

Reactions: 6
I’ve got an enhanced dbs for my job and it only took 2 weeks! The longest I’ve had to wait is 3 weeks tops.
When I did college one of the years it did come straight away however one of them it took months .my mum works in a school now and hers took a while to be sorted. I know if care homes are different but everyone has different experiences sometimes it's quick sometimes it's not

Reactions: 2
I think it can take a while if you have a common name but I would have thought his would have been back by now!

Reactions: 2
He went for job interview 13th October. Said the job was as good as his and he is waiting for the DBS That’s 2 months ago
I don’t think he got the job!

Reactions: 1
Someone asked about his job and got a load of hate.

Becki Jones and Lawrence are quite similar aren't they. Both have their strange minions who try to protect them, giving hate to anyone who says anything questioning the creator

Reactions: 5
Someone asked about his job and got a load of hate.

Becki Jones and Lawrence are quite similar aren't they. Both have their strange minions who try to protect them, giving hate to anyone who says anything questioning the creator
They do but once they go out into the real world how do they cope

He’s gone to visit his Dad. Am I right in thinking that his mum was urgently rehoused because of domestic violence from his dad?

Reactions: 1
He’s gone to visit his Dad. Am I right in thinking that his mum was urgently rehoused because of domestic violence from his dad?
No it was her husband I think not his dad but his stepdad

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.