Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

82anonymous

I think what's worrying is when he basically pressures people into sending the biggest gift to win a free mug. Some people get addicted to sending gifts and remember TT is full of mainly youngsters who don't have a lot of money. That carousel gift costs around £600 to send. Imagine just sitting there in your boxers and dressing gown accepting that. He's a piece of shit.
Yeah this gifting is really badly done by tiktok. Fundamentally tiktok doesn't care as they're getting almost half the money.

I think only over £5 should have to be verified by the card holder. There should also be a limit on how much you can gift in a 24hour period.

There is a lot of vulnerable people on tiktok that get all excited when their favourite creators go love.

Then as you say there is a crap ton of kids on the app.

I've maintained for years that all social media apps should be over 18 only and you should have proper age verification in place.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

mumaof2boys

I'm sorry but he has to be the most pointless TT channel out there now. There's absolutely no entertainment there. He can't even be arsed to do his weight videos anymore, but still does videos making sure the mug is facing the camera to advertise it. 🤦‍♂️

What is the appeal to his die hards? I don't get it 🤷‍♂️

Also, what is with that Michelle woman? Why does she comment on all those idiots' videos (Lawrence, Smithy Family, Mel)?
I can't stand Michelle the "motivator" why hang on to all the English tiktokers making out you personally know them?! Such a sad woman!

Bennycs

Chatty Member

My god he is so unlikeable now. Comes across like he has really bad attitude.

Lovely healthy Chinese takeaway for tea tonight, I see 😏

82anonymous

Lawrence's step dad is the lowest of the low. He is a thug. He has been to prison multiple times and makes out he is a saint.

As for Lawrence and this drug stuff. I dont belive it for a minute. The stuff that he has apparently done he would have been to prison as well. Its a class A drug. Position of a class A drug with intent to supply is a serious crime. Then apparently he hid some in a 4 year old bed. Again same charge. He would jave done at least 6 months inside and yet he's never been to prison. Where as his step dad has.

Then we move on to the stuff about Spencer. So what.

Spencer is not Lawrence and he is not on tiktok so why does his step dad drag him in to it all.

Its actually disgusting that he thinks it's ok to bully a disabled person to try and score points against his brother.

Lawrence's step dad had no credibility when he first started shooting his mouth off. To attack a disabled person is the lowest of the low.

It goes to show how dumb the trolls are that are attacking Lawrence at the moment. Demanding he speaks about his brother and about drug charges that aren't even real.

Why does he need to speak about the stuff Spencer has apparently done? What difference at all does that make to what things Lawrence does or doesn't do?

And why does he need to defend the so called drug charges? Since his step dad started the other day loads of us have asked for the evidence of the claims he makes and yet we get nothing but more assertions.

He claims the evidence is out there for everyone to see and yet not a single person has managed to find anything. Strange that isn't it.

But everyone will believe it because dhb agrees with it.

Its actually to the stage of harassment of Lawrence and his family now.

All this hate because he had a fight with Zak. Yeah I will 100% agree that the stuff Lawrence did to zaks dad ect was absolutely disgusting and would absolutely never condone violence (unless your being raped or something)

He did his videos admitted he done it, all be in in his own words and probably no where near the truth. But he admitted it none the less

And yet dhb and others are relentless in gunning for him.

Ok so answer me this then. Dhb says Lawrence needs to go because of the violence. So why is he and his sheep not gunning dirty Dan. He has a conviction of violence to his ex. He talking to a kid in a sexual manner on a live. Why is he not gunning for Lawrence's step dad who has actually been to prison for violent crimes. Thats stuff he has admitted him self.

This is why dhb has zero credibility. This has nothing to do with doing the right thing. Its a witch hunt against Lawrence.

There are many bad tiktokers out there and yet dhb has said absolutely nothing about them. Anyone that believes he is a good thing is a bit simple in the head tbh. Like the Smithys, dhb needs to be gone. He is just as bad for tiktok just for different reasons.

Bennycs

Chatty Member

She is shit at making people laugh as well. She fall out with the mug chucker yet wait and see. Like I'm just Sare from the shop did and the pest in the vest and Zak.
I don't mean to be rude, but she has to have one of the most annoying faces I've ever seen 😂

• Haha

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Not sure where else to post this but The Coles seem to be the most deluded couple on Tictok and that takes some doing. We need a thread for Deluded People Of Tictok.I have yet to see a couple with such little talent I wish I could think of a Simon Cowell put 👇.

• Haha

BaxterBillions

VIP Member
He has over 3 million followers but on his current live, there’s 750 people watching. Is that a bit suss? Surely he’d have more than that watching?!!!
The number following an account doesn't really mean anything. Most of his "followers" are probably closed or fake accounts, or people who followed snd didn't de-follow.

I mean, I have posted absolutely zilch on my account but somehow have got around 150 followers

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
Mel and Lawrence are both loud mouth, obnoxious tw@ts. While he may not have sounded loud I’m guessing he had it on loud speaker to be able to hear. I wouldn’t have been happy listening to that while out for a family meal. I wouldn’t like if that was my mum he was speaking to like that either. Sweetheart can be so condescending.
cannot stand Mel moon and her wannabe gangster boyfriend 🤮

• Haha

CheCheKitty1

Chatty Member
They may as well wear/use his merch because no bugger else is going to buy it!

Lawrence’s ship has well and truly sailed. He waved goodbye to his carefully created image when he was revealed as a groomer of young men. A groomer who turned violent when his would-be boyfriend didn’t go along with what he wanted. No amount of XXXL pink hoodies can hide his sleazy secret self. What does that say?!!

CheCheKitty1

Chatty Member
Now, I might sound like a member of the tinfoil hate brigade here, but is it possible that Lawrence either posts comments on his own videos under fake accounts or has friends do it?

I've noticed that on every single video, there are several comments saying 'haven't seen you on my fyp in ages and wow you've lost so much weight' but always in the same sort of wording and phrasing.

He wouldn't be that sad and desperate, would he? Just seems odd.
This is Lawrence you’re talking about, sad and desperate is his default setting!

• Haha

My2pWorth

VIP Member
The comments on the sweet and sour video at his friends house are hilarious...
'There is for sure a fork shortage in the UK'
'Don’t they have knifes and forks either'
💀🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 9

Bellebeau

He is trying to make out he is homeless oldest triick In the book to get a house faster
He got his flat in Worcester park by having Spencer and claiming homeless then he was raking in the coin was very popular on tiktok and could afford to private rent in Yorkshire then he fucked everything up. Lost his popularity then mummy told him to pretend Dave was threatening him and he could be housed near her
I think he is trying to do that get housed by the council near her… him and his mum seem to use Spencer and his disability to get what they want as when his mum wanted to be housed and was escaping Dave she took Spencer back to live with her
However simple they both are the deffo know how to rinse the system

CheCheKitty1

Chatty Member
Ralph looks like the older guy who hangs out with kids on bikes outside a cheap off license on a Channel 5 documentary about broken Britain.

* off licence!

• Haha

justyour_basicb!tch

“ since then we’ve developed a cult” wtf wouldn’t your best man be someone you’ve known for years not some knob you met from TikTok it’s all a bit bizarre

• Haha

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
He is putting it all back on. Wouldn’t be surprised if he does and more
He has given up trying to be creative with his content. He used to have thousands in his live but not anymore.
He reminds me of James Argent ngl, same sly shitty personality and problems with self control