Lawrencetiktok90 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a low life beggar he's on with Derby dan now Lawrence begging people watching to give gifts to win the battle and top gifters will get hoodie, beanie etc because before this he was not winning so he's handing out free merch

Reactions: 5
What a low life beggar he's on with Derby dan now Lawrence begging people watching to give gifts to win the battle and top gifters will get hoodie, beanie etc because before this he was not winning so he's handing out free merch
Back to his old tricks doing that, biggest gifter gets a mug.

Reactions: 3
The thing is it's tiktok that comes out on top .because of the gifts go back to them .I think tiktok do these games to keep afloat

Reactions: 5
The thing is it's tiktok that comes out on top .because of the gifts go back to them .I think tiktok do these games to keep afloat
Doesn’t stop the creators doing everything they can to win and take peoples money

How longed he been on live for today? He’s already on 3 mill points. There’s another 4 days or something left yet 🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
Lawrence is never going to move from this game thing now the gifts are flying in, just watched him eat soup he even eats that with his fingers.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I watched Lawrence at about 9am this morning. Is he still really on .he's been on all day .also I don't think I've ever seen him and Derby dan react with each other before today

Reactions: 2
Oh my god why is that random hairdresser who cut his hair before (and took 9 hours) cutting Libbymae’s mam’s hair?!

• Wow
No I've never seen him with Derby Dan either but that's twice I've seen them together. Is Lawrence just trying to gain things again by trying to get in that clique

No I've never seen him with Derby Dan either but that's twice I've seen them together. Is Lawrence just trying to gain things again by trying to get in that clique
Most likely he was on live with Ralph earlier and Ralph was talking about going on holiday with Mel and the kids and Lawrence was saying ooh I'll come with you guys

Looks that way! He’ll be at Tom manleys birthday next weekend with Shan and Adam 🤣 he cracks on saying he doesn’t know what these competitions are but he does. He’s not that stupid.

Even if he doesn't know exactly how it works what he does know is its getting him a lot of gifts I know tik tok take some but I feel money must be getting hard for him if he's trying to get a normal job again.
Why on earth would you invite yourself on someone's family holiday, I hope they say no. I dont like them 2 but Mel is poorly and should be allowed some quality time away without him sponging off them.

Lawrence is top for this leaderboard but he's nowhere top of that weekly leaderboard .never even heard of the person who's 1st whoever it is must do it all day and night 😆

Oooh it’s all kicking off! Dhb is calling lawrence a fat bleep and lawrence and dan are live crying about it

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wondered how long it’d be before he jumped on one of these gifting wars - I was surprised he didn’t really get too involved in the last one. Clearly none of his job applications went well so he’s back to being desperate with tik tok again

I wondered how long it’d be before he jumped on one of these gifting wars - I was surprised he didn’t really get too involved in the last one. Clearly none of his job applications went well so he’s back to being desperate with tik tok again
Now he’s seen the amount of gifts he gets he’ll not be off for the next 5 days and he’ll jump on all the other events too

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.