Lawrencetiktok90 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank god there's a new Lawrence thread šŸ¤£

Honestly, how are people still supporting him so passionately? He doesn't even pretend to be the nice guy anymore in his videos. He's either outright cocky or does his 'dinnah' videos through gritted teeth with hardly any effort. The squeaky voice and butter wouldn't melt smile have gone.

Not only that, but he's sitting on lives bold as brass more or less telling people to hand money over.

Cretin.

Reactions: 19
Omg heā€™s live with that sare, her voice gets on my nerves and she wonā€™t let him talk!!! Go away old woman u know nothing and she looks and sounds sozzled!!! Heā€™s moving soon but wonā€™t say when as heā€™s scared he will get trouble!!!

And sare reckons sheā€™s married to or was married to Tamir Hassans cousin lol šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 7
Why is that pickled old stoat getting involved in everything. I saw her on DHB live too. Nick is so wanting to shut DHB but it's not him who has posted all the information. I'm sorry to say what Nick is saying seems to be trying to take people on a wild goose chase to me.

Reactions: 6
Omg his cat has had another litter and he didnā€™t even know she was pregnant. He doesnt believe in having animals neutered?? What on Earth. So itā€™s another 4-5 kittens that now need homes. I donā€™t understand itā€™s not like cats want to become parents and youā€™re taking away their right?? Heā€™s speaking as if they are humans. Itā€™s not like they raise the kittens is it. They didnā€™t chose to have them

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Omg his cat has had another litter and he didnā€™t even know she was pregnant. He doesnt believe in having animals neutered?? What on Earth. So itā€™s another 4-5 kittens that now need homes. I donā€™t understand itā€™s not like cats want to become parents and youā€™re taking away their right?? Heā€™s speaking as if they are humans. Itā€™s not like they raise the kittens is it. They didnā€™t chose to have them
How long are cats pregnant for as I swear it wasn't that long ago that poor cat had babies šŸ˜”

Reactions: 2
Yeah check his insta, there's loads of crappy comments on their about the kittens too. He'll have his hands full deleting Tiktok comments and insta too.

Reactions: 5
How long are cats pregnant for as I swear it wasn't that long ago that poor cat had babies šŸ˜”
the comments on the video about it are brutal heā€™s getting so much backlash. Cant say youā€™re an animal lover whilst allowing your cat to have two litters of kittens. Shocking. Probably canā€™t be arsed to take her to a vet and pay to have it done more like.

He deserves the negative comments about not spading Cali, he isnā€™t looking after her and just dumping her on whoever, there is a
reason you spade certain animals but Cats specifically because they will keep breeding as they target for Tom cats if they outdoor, he just so irresponsible and will not accept he wrong, he keeps dumping he animals and then getting more wish he would stop? It be the dog next.

April time , I put a comment a couple days ago. I liked it at the time as his cat is the same name as mine. But 2 little within 6 months is disgusting

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I just watched a few recent videos, his speech is so weird and childish, does he mispronounce words to try to be cute? Then eating every ingredient as he introduces them, with his hands or at best a dessert spoon. Wtf?! Table manners are vile. Fans calling everyone out who mentions it by saying some cultures donā€™t use cutlery, tit argument when heā€™s clearly British.

Reactions: 10
Someone in the comments said the budgies didnā€™t make it. But I donā€™t know if thatā€™s true or they just made that up. Wouldnā€™t surprise me though. He claims to love animals but doesnā€™t take much care of them

Reactions: 4
Someone in the comments said the budgies didnā€™t make it. But I donā€™t know if thatā€™s true or they just made that up. Wouldnā€™t surprise me though. He claims to love animals but doesnā€™t take much care of them
Reminds me of Lenny from Of Mice and Men.

• Haha
Have you seen the price for regular cats up for sale nowadays. You're talking over Ā£100 for a kitten. He will be thinking it's a few hundred quid in exchange for a couple pouches of Felix šŸ˜«

Reactions: 7
I continue to be confused by people on Tictok but I might have got this wrong did I see Lisa dancing last night when she said she was leaving for a while or was that an old Video making the rounds again.

Reactions: 1
Sh
I continue to be confused by people on Tictok but I might have got this wrong did I see Lisa dancing last night when she said she was leaving for a while or was that an old Video making the rounds again.
She is using her back up account. Yes dancing

Reactions: 3
Sh

She is using her back up account. Yes dancing
She is braver than me. Did you see Lawrence doing a Simon Cowell and people could go on to sing and guess who showed up to make it all about her.Wonder what the winner got.

I saw

She is braver than me. Did you see Lawrence doing a Simon Cowell and people could go on to sing and guess who showed up to make it all about her.Wonder what the winner got.
I did see some of it. There was one amazing woman singing Adeles ā€œSomeone Like Youā€ and he was noisily slurping his tea then doing a big ahhh after each slurp. Seemed a bit rude while she was singing her heart out.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.