Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bennycs

Chatty Member
Well, his account has died hasn't it😳 Like, well and truly died. I saw someone say his Facebook and insta hasn't taken off either. Guess he'll have to get back to work like the rest of us soon.

He's getting worse at handling criticism too I've noticed. Someone mentioned that he has very few views now and Lawrence replied 'almost as low as your views.' And then someone said he looked a bit bigger in weight lately and he had a go saying he'd lost 'loads' lately. Which is a lie 😂

I also saw him asking someone what was wrong with him calling weightloss a job and he can't understand why people are jealous of him. 🤦‍♂️

To the job centre with you, Beetroot 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Viral.69

Hey Lawrence.... why are you staying with Ralph and Mel? That seems to be ever since the ghost hunt, maybe you're too scared to live at your own house? You've got the dog there but what about the cats and the birds?

Watching you on live now explaining to your cult that you'll explain all in due course. You are such a two faced cretin.

mumaof2boys

So, I'm not a weightloss expert, but Lawrence is either gaining weight or, as with this week, losing a pound when he does his weigh-in. Isn't that really bad for someone his size?

If he's exercising and eating better as he claims, wouldn't the weight fall off at a much faster rate for a 21 stone man or am I wrong in thinking that? 1 pound a week doesn't seem like anything.
Definitely, he probably shit that 1lb out before weigh in, there's no effort.
Bugs me when he says he's always so busy, yes sitting on your arse making 50 tiktoks a day, going live or sleeping til midday whilst your cat shags the latest Tom cat and knocks her up again and your dearly beloved patch crosses his legs til you can be arsed to wake up to let him out

• Haha

Bennycs

Chatty Member
His likes and comments have gone down lower than his scales have.
I mean, other than the damage done by the whole Zakk thing and becoming a money greedy cretin, his content is really low quality now. He puts zero effort in and you can see it in his face that he can't really be arsed, he just wants the financial benefits to keep coming in.

Reactions: 11

barabra cundy

Lawrence is SELLING his TikTok and transferring to Instagram

I’m not sure who would buy his profile or what they would do with it though 🤷🏻‍♂️

I'm not going to comment about things I've said before at this point, but I was a fan and liked to follow Lawrence with his meals and so on, since then he has changed a lot, he thinks he is a celebrity and he has become greedy, he keeps his Live on a lot because he knows people will gift him a lot, but when he asked for a Carousel to buy a round of drinks that sickened me. Then I saw someone buy him a castle so he really does not need to ask for anything else, also on Live he says things like first 6 biggest gifters I will send a free pink signed mug and follow the gifters guys,Becky does that too. They would get nothing from me.
When he used TikTok live while he was attending a Wedding and accepting gifts 😳 I think he we saw the true side to Lawrence - he is greedy and sees another persons day as his opportunity to grab more cash 🙄
Probably the rudest wedding guest ever !

Bennycs

Chatty Member
Has anyone seen Mel's video of her begging for Money. They have no shame i have severe heart failure i don't ask any one for a penny. Begging at its finest 🙄
How did these people get through adult life before tiktok arrived? It must be nice to be low on funds and think 'I know, I'll just pop on to tiktok and ask for money.'

Bennycs

Chatty Member
Just had a nosey at his channel. Videos from hours ago with just over 1000 likes? Is his channel finally dying?

His content is absolute bare minimum effort and naff. Dancing with a wig on to Bon Jovi or making a rubbish joke about tea. The cult members make me want to vomit with all their 'oh Lawrence you're so funny' comments.

Just saw someone say all his clothes look really loose too. Lies.

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
According to right guys she’s deserves people buying her presents are she’s in bad health and has had a bad year 😶

Didn't we all I was in ICU a few weeks ago and nearly snuffed it. I didn't put up a Amazon wish list . When I got out of hospital to pay for my chrismas 🙄 it's begging at its finest. Right guys got 30 grand off his followers to pay for his IVF treatment. They are all as bad as each other. 🙄

• Heart

Viral.69

Lawrence,

1. Why do you wake up in a different bed every day?

2. Why are you blindly accepting someone's advice to drink cider vinegar to burn fat, when plenty of people (and google) have told you it doesn't work.

3. "A little bit of frylight" is not 15 squirts, that's an excessive amount for frying an egg

4. Why do you have breakfast for lunch? It's called lunch when you have it at lunchtime

Answers on a postcard please

Bellebeau

I wouldn’t want to discredit.a Woman fleeing dv it just seems very odd how she took Spencer back from Lawrence to go to the emergency housing and is very open about where she’s living she isn’t worried about him finding her and is very active on social media plus she told Lawrence to pretend Dave was threatening him to get a house. Near her
A woman in fear wouldn’t be acting like that plus I’ve seen her on her videos and lives talking about him she isn’t scared of him she openly admitted she hit him I think it was. More likely a Toxic violent relationship fuelled by alcohol issues on both parts I mean Dave isn’t any better however I do think there some truth in his claims though about Lawrence he is too consistent with his stories for it to be all lies

Reactions: 10

Ru4Real

Did you all see Lawrence in a restaurant eating with his fingers yet again. Has he had a shower recently he looks to me like he needs one.
He’s what I term as “the Unwashed” …. I understand that in many cultures people eat with their hands and I have been to places where that is the norm. But imho your a grubby bastard when you eat a traditional Sunday roast with your hands . I really liked him at the start,we even had a few chats I was giving him some SW tips from when I followed it. As I have stated previously think he’s another Jack Towers in the making, hence his pushing for Instagram.

Insomiaflamingo

VIP Member

I like the way he goes "oh what's that? Oh cutlery" and then just let's the napkins blow off in the wind. Then just eats like an absolute pig in full view of passers-by
I don’t understand his aversion to cutlery. Being a snob here I wouldn’t be surprised if he used them badly but at least most people can wield a fork! I’ve never known any British person eat everything with their hands, and likely dirty hands when in public too! I still can’t believe watching him eat jacket potato’s in public with his hands or stake and cramming it all in. I have no idea how he has fans!

I just watched a few recent videos, his speech is so weird and childish, does he mispronounce words to try to be cute? Then eating every ingredient as he introduces them, with his hands or at best a dessert spoon. Wtf?! Table manners are vile. Fans calling everyone out who mentions it by saying some cultures don’t use cutlery, shit argument when he’s clearly British.

bobbybanger

For all the many many things to dislike about this stupid bastard and there are a lot…

lack of cutlery
Stupid fake slow voice
Moronic dancing
Awful cooking
Council family
Gifts
Laziness
Refusal to get a job
Animal breeding
Generally how thick he is
Clothes that do nothing for him
Merch

the worst by far, in 2021 is wearing this Jimmy Savile awful ugly jewellery. It’s absolutely pathetic.
5EC5D14F-356D-43C5-ADF6-EA69A7B0C1CF.png

• Haha

CheCheKitty1

Chatty Member
He needs to find an agent? For what? Eating his ‘dinnah’ minus cutlery? He’s seriously deluded and you can tell he has a really nasty side that he’s now struggling to keep under wraps. The life of an international superstar is tough...and Lawrence isn’t an international superstar except in his big fat head!

Bennycs

Chatty Member
Someone just commented on his latest video: 'I recognise you now, you're the one that sold my daughter drugs in 2014. She died. Murderer. Watch your back, tosser.' 😳😳

• Wow

My2pWorth

VIP Member
Bet they aren't declaring their social media earnings to the DWP, because neither would get carers allowance for Spencer and they would have rent to pay.