Lawrencetiktok90 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw

I did see some of it. There was one amazing woman singing Adeles “Someone Like You” and he was noisily slurping his tea then doing a big ahhh after each slurp. Seemed a bit rude while she was singing her heart out.
He has no manners at all, I do not know who wants to watch him eating a very large meal with his fingers, are his meals getting larger

Reactions: 4
Just had a nosey at his channel. Videos from hours ago with just over 1000 likes? Is his channel finally dying?

His content is absolute bare minimum effort and naff. Dancing with a wig on to Bon Jovi or making a rubbish joke about tea. The cult members make me want to vomit with all their 'oh Lawrence you're so funny' comments.

Just saw someone say all his clothes look really loose too. Lies.

Reactions: 11
Is he for real? He doesn't believe in getting cats spayed or neutered? What do you mean you don't believe in it?

No wonder he was breaking lockdowm rules at random if that's his attitude to science. It's always the painfully thick who have views like that.

Then he films the cat to show 'how happy she is.' She isn't exactly going to be sat with a box of kleenex and a bottle of wine sobbing, is she. Idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He is so tight, follow him on Instagram and one person will win a free cup, How these people thrive loads are saying they have followed him. He really thinks he's all that.

Reactions: 5
His video with his slob of a friend in his car mocking the whole “you forced me” was disgusting. He really thinks it’s all a big joke. I’ve noticed some videos are barely hitting 50k, to say he has 3 mill followers that’s saying something. 🤣

Reactions: 8
Two bottles of vodka, eh? I thought he only drank when he was allegedly forced to by Zakk's family. Not like him to tell a lie. 😏

Also, why is he holding the microphone like his voice is escaping from his moob?

That wedding looks like something you'd see on a channel 5 documentary.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This is Mel that's so sick but she gets pissed on vodka 🙄 most of the wedding guest were from tic tok how sad is that

Reactions: 9
“ since then we’ve developed a cult” wtf wouldn’t your best man be someone you’ve known for years not some knob you met from TikTok it’s all a bit bizarre

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Its a bit sad isn't .they could be special fwiends he did say all his mates did it 🤔🙄🤣
He’s deffo gone round the wedding asking everyone who looked at him did they want a blowy and the shout Simon the bus driver is taking names why not just Simon 🤷🏻‍♀️ They’re all cranks

• Haha
He looks like he's putting weight on again or is that just me? But then, I keep seeing him say 'tomorrow's a new day' and 'I'll start again Monday' so he must be putting it on.

But, shush. Don't criticise him. It's...his...journey. 🙄

Reactions: 7
Just watched him in the supermarket dancing what on earth is he doing, what's all this about anyone think Nomis is telling them to do this because Nick was singing a while back to pull the heart strings and make people open wallet's and feel sorry for them.

Reactions: 4
He looks like he's putting weight on again or is that just me? But then, I keep seeing him say 'tomorrow's a new day' and 'I'll start again Monday' so he must be putting it on.

But, shush. Don't criticise him. It's...his...journey. 🙄
deffo putting it on again, but no surprise looking at portion sizes, he keeps saying each meal is around 500 calories but no way they are massive meals.
I get he can yoyo, up and down and its probably a struggle for him, but he is lying to himself and his audience, they would probably love him more if he talked about what a struggle it is.

Reactions: 2

'It's all about positivity and kindness.' What you mean is: 'I've noticed I get more criticism, people have seen me for who I am and my ego can't handle it. Add me on Instagram if you have no critical faculties and just brown nose me 24/7.'

He kindly smashed a cup on Zacs head and positively beat Zac with his braces. Is that how we look at things now, what a tool 🤪🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has anyone seen Mel's video of her begging for Money. They have no shame i have severe heart failure i don't ask any one for a penny. Begging at its finest 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.