Lawrencetiktok90 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its just this one. Thread number 3
He is just not relevant anymore I suppose
Somehow still has 3.4 million followers. His content is so boring, and he seems out of his head a lot of the time. The recent dancing video was just plain odd

He has just had breakfast....an hour ago......then he put his Lawrence cup in front of the camera. Who buys this rubbish?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Somehow still has 3.4 million followers. His content is so boring, and he seems out of his head a lot of the time. The recent dancing video was just plain odd

He has just had breakfast....an hour ago......then he put his Lawrence cup in front of the camera. Who buys this rubbish?
Yeah 3.4 mil followers but people don’t tend to unfollow and a lot of people who follow him do it to abuse him

Reactions: 4
You know when your content is rubbish when us Tattlers can't be bothered to talk about you any more 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You aint been a member long enough to create a new thread. There's also group rules on what to include when setting up a new one up.

Does his sister have a Tik Tok? She seems more entertaining than him.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What's gone down? I seen a tiktok vid about Lawrence and the Liam guy but couldn't figure out what happened and I'm blocked by both of them 🤷‍♂️ 🤭

I think that werdo in the van . Reached out to Hannibal lecter when he bit that lad Zak.
And that Lawrence more or less told him to piss off.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think that werdo in the van . Reached out to Hannibal lecter when he bit that lad Zak.
And that Lawrence more or less told him to piss off.
Good :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I remember van man joining in summer? And he went straight to wanting to chat/befriend Lawrence who he claimed he had no idea who he was when it was so obvious he was just channeling Lawrence's audience for himself hoping they would see his Amazon wish list, I bet he's fuming now :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What's gone down? I seen a tiktok vid about Lawrence and the Liam guy but couldn't figure out what happened and I'm blocked by both of them 🤷‍♂️ 🤭
Nothing much Lawrence blocked Liam after he stuck up for him his words not mine. He does seem to have a habit of rubbing people up the wrong way so I'm with Lawrence on that one.

Reactions: 2
Is that Liam the Terrible, lives in a van and flogs his overpriced coffee? I followed him for a bit in 2020 but soon stopped because he was a) a miserable bugger, and b) quite unpleasant in the comments and to people in public. There was one video where his girlfriend was breast-feeding in a shopping centre and the security guard was asking what's going, mainly because they weren't wearing masks, and ol' Liam was calling him a c**t and everything. A right charmer.

Reactions: 4
Is that Liam the Terrible, lives in a van and flogs his overpriced coffee? I followed him for a bit in 2020 but soon stopped because he was a) a miserable bugger, and b) quite unpleasant in the comments and to people in public. There was one video where his girlfriend was breast-feeding in a shopping centre and the security guard was asking what's going, mainly because they weren't wearing masks, and ol' Liam was calling him a c**t and everything. A right charmer.
Yes that's him, the poor kid never seems to be dressed warm, he's a jealous man of anyone who's popular.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.