Lawrencetiktok90 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Look at the size of his pupils
Blimey, someone is off their tits aren't they. 😳

He's really quite scary in some light 😳

Man, he is just a dick now. Not even slightly nice anymore.

And another! What an unpleasant person. I don't doubt that he did the thinks he was accused off, you can see has has a really nasty side.

His likes and comments are WAY down too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
He is vile why does he do that stupid arse dance? And why the f does he tuck his T-shirt’s in like buy a size up ffs your clothes don’t need to look sprayed on

Reactions: 8
Looks like they've both put some weight on! DHB was funny on his live mimicking mug monsters voice as a ghost 🤣

Reactions: 6
The board was getting a bit "personal" so they all asked for the live streams to be cut pretty quickly. Then everyone went to Lisa's live to troll her and get her worried about Lawl

• Haha
The board was getting a bit "personal" so they all asked for the live streams to be cut pretty quickly. Then everyone went to Lisa's live to troll her and get her worried about Lawl
The board that they drew themselves? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If he looks like that sober imagine his glare after a few sherberts or snow cones 👹

If he looks like that sober imagine his glare after a few sherberts or snow cones 👹
👹 ⬅ This emoji is more demonic looking on my screen but it went soft when I posted 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Christ, how off his face does he look?! He wants to be careful doing those dance moves, he'll give himself a couple of black eyes. 😏

He definitely sniffs cocaine the way he acts, his pupils and the way he always sounds full of cold the next day

He's mad if he is taking that stuff I know someone who had a heart attack and he's only 40 after taking it. I see Lisa is explaining herself regards her ex husband I think she should let people think what they want.

Reactions: 4
If that’s the ex Lawrence’s mum left for domestic violence and was put in sheltered accommodation for then regardless of whether he’s speaking some
of the truth or not I’m not interested in what he has to say and I think he should leave her alone. He’s obviously dangerous himself and doesn’t deserve any kind of platform or attention

Reactions: 7
He's mad if he is taking that stuff I know someone who had a heart attack and he's only 40 after taking it. I see Lisa is explaining herself regards her ex husband I think she should let people think what they want.
If that’s the ex Lawrence’s mum left for domestic violence and was put in sheltered accommodation for then regardless of whether he’s speaking some
of the truth or not I’m not interested in what he has to say and I think he should leave her alone. He’s obviously dangerous himself and doesn’t deserve any kind of platform or attention

That lot like to air all their dirty knickers don't they? Everything about their lives (unless a criminal past lol) they want to broadcast loud and proud, he/she said this, so I will say that I suppose it keeps them all in carousels and castles

I think that DBS check was a red herring, it's too small for anyone to read, but blackouts all over it, I don't think a DBS has been done. My daughter needs them every 3 years for her job and she has to provide proof off address, passport, a bill, birth certificate and that has to be photocopied by a verified person

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.