Lawrencetiktok90 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 881173Christ, sat on live stuffing his face and smacking his lips. 🤢

He is dog rough without the filters he uses on his videos. Can really see the weight gain too.
He is putting it all back on. Wouldn’t be surprised if he does and more
He has given up trying to be creative with his content. He used to have thousands in his live but not anymore.

Reactions: 2
He is putting it all back on. Wouldn’t be surprised if he does and more
He has given up trying to be creative with his content. He used to have thousands in his live but not anymore.
He reminds me of James Argent ngl, same sly crappy personality and problems with self control

Reactions: 9
Now, I might sound like a member of the tinfoil hate brigade here, but is it possible that Lawrence either posts comments on his own videos under fake accounts or has friends do it?

I've noticed that on every single video, there are several comments saying 'haven't seen you on my fyp in ages and wow you've lost so much weight' but always in the same sort of wording and phrasing.

He wouldn't be that sad and desperate, would he? Just seems odd.

Reactions: 7
Now, I might sound like a member of the tinfoil hate brigade here, but is it possible that Lawrence either posts comments on his own videos under fake accounts or has friends do it?

I've noticed that on every single video, there are several comments saying 'haven't seen you on my fyp in ages and wow you've lost so much weight' but always in the same sort of wording and phrasing.

This is Lawrence you’re talking about, sad and desperate is his default setting!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Yes!! I thought exactly the same thing, I have been noticing on most videos that same comment or worded a little different!!

Reactions: 3
Yes!! I thought exactly the same thing, I have been noticing on most videos that same comment or worded a little different!!
Yeah, I keep seeing it on every single video and as I said, the wording and phrasing is very very similar. It's very sad if he is getting people to do that.

Reactions: 1
Apprently mel has lost 10 pounds in a week on the diet she's doing .maybe Lawrence should follow what she's doing then he would lose it again

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'd lose 10lb from the stress of having that lazy slob dossing on my sofa as well 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has he really posted a video asking people to comment what they liked about him that made them follow him?

Basically 'tell me why you love me so my ego can get even bigger.' 🤦‍♂️

Reactions: 2
Mel is doing keto and if you look at what he's been shoving in his face this week, not a carb to be seen but he seems reluctant to admit he's gone keto

He reckoned on live tonight that he's lost weight whilst his mum said she'd put it on. Then he went to Maccy D's for them all. He can't be losing weight, look how his ring has been digging in to his finger and gone red.
That's because now he's claiming that even though the scales say he's putting on weight, he's bought into the idea that it's muscle gain from swimming and he reckons where the weight sits on your body means more than the scales. 🤦‍♂️

• Haha
  • Wow
I watched a bit of his live last night and he was back at his mums house, she had gone outside because someone had egged the house and then she thought it was people off tik tok. It was about 12am. Lawrence was literally just sat there, said oh you shouldn’t go out at this time looking but never bothered getting off his live to check for her. People was saying to call the police 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.