Lauren Goodger #75 Lady that does it alllllll, me a ball!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A quick q for the scrunchie oracles. She obvs canā€™t afford a Range Rover, whatā€™s the likely story with that?

Reactions: 9
A quick q for the scrunchie oracles. She obvs canā€™t afford a Range Rover, whatā€™s the likely story with that?
Leased. She almost had the previous car repo-ed.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Not going to lie, actually thinking about buying the infamous mumu off of her to make scrunchies for everyone lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
The ā€œpeople who saidā€ comments are accurate. We had a pile on of people in thread #64 who called for previous threads to be deleted, raked through posts made before Lorenaā€™s death and attacked people for what was said. We had many posts trying to tone police (which were deleted - poor Mods were run off their feet) of which Iā€™ve done a very quick search and can provide a few examples (mostly of where someone has quoted a poster whose post was deleted):

I posted something asking whether people who wanted to discuss stillbirth in more detail could put it behind a spoiler (https://tattle.life/threads/lauren-goodger-64.31493/post-10698700) because at the time I was pregnant and it was unsettling me and I had a poster who had had a stillbirth imply that I deserved to have one for being so insensitive to people who wanted to discuss it and so Iā€™d realise it was an outcome for many people every day. That was absolutely vile and was removed when I reported it.

We had a few people who said they had been Lauren fans back in the day or were fans:

although most came on who were not fans, didnā€™t follow her, didnā€™t contribute to the threads before or after who wanted to leave a message of condolence.

We also had posters who told us how much sheā€™d be grieving, or that we shouldnā€™t judge how she grieves, or comment if sheā€™s papped going to the shops looking a mess (obvs missing the point that 99% of her pap shots are set up):

Oh Christ thatā€™s grim. šŸ˜ž šŸ’”

I hadnā€™t realised it was about the posts about Lorenaā€™s passing. šŸ˜” It all got very messy then but itā€™s understandable imo. Emotions ran high.

Reactions: 6
How can she afford to keep the RR on the road. Itā€™s over Ā£100 just to fill the tank. She has to flog a lot of 2nd hand tat just to get to the shops. šŸ¤”

Reactions: 13
How can she afford to keep the RR on the road. Itā€™s over Ā£100 just to fill the tank. She has to flog a lot of 2nd hand tat just to get to the shops. šŸ¤”
It's interesting isn't it? Maybe we will find out how much she earns when she files her tax returns for her Only Fans earnings?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It's interesting isn't it? Maybe we will find out how much she earns when she files her tax returns for her Only Fans earnings?
Ooh letā€™s get to the nitty gritty then, if you have the tea on it, she isnā€™t listed on companies house. How come? Does anyone know what sheā€™s filing under? šŸ˜¬ šŸ˜¬

Not that Iā€™m nosy or anything. šŸ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ooh letā€™s get to the nitty gritty then, if you have the tea on it, she isnā€™t listed on companies house. How come? Does anyone know what sheā€™s filing under? šŸ˜¬ šŸ˜¬
No I don't know.
She used to be on there for the tan business.
I do wonder about it all too- the new agent seems to be a 'new' business, and starting businesses then closing them in debt seems to be a common theme with these Z listers.
I genuinely have no clue what Loz would file her taxes under as she seems to have no steady income and doesn't have one actual 'job' (she flits about starting and not finishing anything).

Itā€™s actually wound me up, her latest money maker. Sheā€™s taking advantage and taking the piss! Who would want her crap jizz rags and at the prices sheā€™s ā€˜wantingā€™? Service users, thatā€™s who. And Iā€™m not being snarky (well I am, but only towards big G) Iā€™m bloody well concerned over who she must be taking money from!

• Sad
Where I live, there is a well known client (I mean he's known in our area by everyone who has worked in the last 15 years) who likes to attend bookings in heels.
These heels belong to his late mother- he squeezes his feet into them. He, over the years, has asked people to- pee, puke, poop, put... other men's... business on them. These same shoes. For over 15 years.
He's actually a very 'normal' man, high powered job, lovely home, luxury car.
He just likes wearing shoes covered in bodily fluids to get off.
I hope you all enjoy this anecdote.

Just sat here with my mouth wide open for a good while trying to process this information why does it have to be his dead mothers shoes why why why

Hi new to the thread Lauren is a big catfish does she filter the already filtered photos and videos ???

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Daydreamer, I'm sitting here wondering the same thing. It would be weird if it was his mother's, but 10 times worse that it's his dead mother's shoes! Sick POS šŸ¤¢šŸ¤®

Bugger all filter here , poor larose chinšŸ™
The baby didn't look like Larose to me. The face wasn't blocked yesterday. Does Lotan have a daughter?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.