Lauren Goodger #64

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is very very sad news, what makes it worse is that many people in the public eye love showing off pregnancy belly's, OK! shoots etc....then when something unfortunate happens they ask for privacy (which is understandable), sometimes I think just go through the pregnancy/early days privately.....same thing happened to Zara Philips announced her pregnancy then following day suffered a miscarriage, nevertheless her pain must be unimaginable 😞
Nothing could make this worse. People are allowed to choose how publicly or privately to celebrate their pregnancies.

Reactions: 22
I didn’t mean to speculate but I did wonder this. She was also quite obese which probably contributed to high blood pressure. I know she was hoping for a second home birth, so I did consider whether she tried for that and her midwife then insisted on going to hospital due to no progress. I understand the appeal of a home birth, but there’s very little means to actively monitor woman or baby during labor. Saying that, Lauren alludes to both her & baby being fine during & after, so potentially SIDS or perhaps an infection or undetected heart condition? - but I would have expected a photo of Lorena alive, so maybe she did pass during labor and Lauren just hasn’t had the ability to word it correctly given her understandably fragile state of mind.
It’s human nature to wonder why and what happened.
Give soupdragon a break.

Reactions: 18
The reason I’m here on Tattle and follow Lauren’s threads is because I actually am a fan of hers. I’ve just been frustrated at times with what she chooses to do/say/act and I just wished she would do things differently because I wanted her to succeed and do better with her life, career etc. I’ve been going through my pregnancy at the same time as her and I’m currently being induced due to a big baby- I’ve taken the piss a couple of times for what she has decided to wear, or the times she has been complaining about things in her latest pregnancy but I have never felt it was right to say any more than that. There have been some comments from others in here that I feel have been way too harsh- I like to think that a bit of friendly banter is fine (no more than you’d expect from your friends taking the piss out of you for example) but regardless of what people have said, I’m sure no one would ever wish or imagine for this to happen. I hope that like me, everyone’s comments have actually come from a place of affection for her. We wouldn’t spend our time on here if we didn’t have an element of caring about her (or at least, I hope so!).

My induction is not going well and I’ve been sent home to rest before having a c section. I’m petrified especially after seeing the news so I’m going to be off here for a while and avoiding social media too. Lauren, if you do ever read this thread (which to be honest I hope you don’t as you’d be better off away from here, surrounded by the lovely of your family and friends) then please remember that a lot of us care about you, always have, and I cannot for the life of me begin to imagine a small granule of how you’re feeling right now. It goes against the laws of nature to lose your child and grief does change you. Be kind to yourself and grieve however you need to.

I hope out of respect for Lauren, no one judges how she decides to grieve through this. There is no right or wrong way and nobody has a right to an opinion on how she should handle it xxx

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 66
The reason I’m here on Tattle and follow Lauren’s threads is because I actually am a fan of hers. I’ve just been frustrated at times with what she chooses to do/say/act and I just wished she would do things differently because I wanted her to succeed and do better with her life, career etc. I’ve been going through my pregnancy at the same time as her and I’m currently being induced due to a big baby- I’ve taken the piss a couple of times for what she has decided to wear, or the times she has been complaining about things in her latest pregnancy but I have never felt it was right to say any more than that. There have been some comments from others in here that I feel have been way too harsh- I like to think that a bit of friendly banter is fine (no more than you’d expect from your friends taking the piss out of you for example) but regardless of what people have said, I’m sure no one would ever wish or imagine for this to happen. I hope that like me, everyone’s comments have actually come from a place of affection for her. We wouldn’t spend our time on here if we didn’t have an element of caring about her (or at least, I hope so!).

My induction is not going well and I’ve been sent home to rest before having a c section. I’m petrified especially after seeing the news so I’m going to be off here for a while and avoiding social media too. Lauren, if you do ever read this thread (which to be honest I hope you don’t as you’d be better off away from here, surrounded by the lovely of your family and friends) then please remember that a lot of us care about you, always have, and I cannot for the life of me begin to imagine a small granule of how you’re feeling right now. It goes against the laws of nature to lose your child and grief does change you. Be kind to yourself and grieve however you need to.

I hope out of respect for Lauren, no one judges how she decides to grieve through this. There is no right or wrong way and nobody has a right to an opinion on how she should handle it xxx
Wishing you well for your c section and the swift arrival of your happy healthy baby. ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
In my case, and in many of the cases of people I've supported, you absolutely want the world to know your little one existed, and of the positive impact they had on your life, despite the heartache of losing them.
Yes I speak about my daughter all the time

• Heart
Reactions: 10

I honestly think all us scrunchies ever wanted was for Lauren to do better.
I can’t see how Lauren will ever get over this. It’s clear to see her esteem was low prior to this. I seriously hope she gets all the help she can to help her over come this grief.

Please try to relax and not stress. Everything will be alright with you and little one. X

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I honestly think all us scrunchies ever wanted was for Lauren to do better.
I can’t see how Lauren will ever get over this. It’s clear to see her esteem was low prior to this. I seriously hope she gets all the help she can to help her over come this grief.

Please try to relax and not stress. Everything will be alright with you and little one. X
I am so worried for her. I agree, she has gone through so much over the years (relationships, her childhood etc) which explains a lot of how she is but this is something so huge that I am seriously concerned about how she will cope. I really hope her family properly pull through for her, and she has the right support around her at all times including the bereavement support and therapy ❤

• Sad
Reactions: 20
There really are no words. I cannot imagine the pain they must be in. I feel absolutely heartbroken for them.

Reactions: 4
In the most respectful way. ( I don’t have kids yet) does anyone have any idea what could have happened to her little one? To have a healthy pregnancy and then the baby pass away like that really frightens me x hope this is okay to post just genuinely curious and my heart goes out to her
It could be anything or nothing. Babies die from SIDS or she could have had an undetected heart condition.

Reactions: 4
Lauren doesn’t have to justify anything. It was her pregnancy and her choice to take those photos. Personally I don’t like the public sharing of such photos but I hope they give her comfort in the dark days to come.

Reactions: 12
aww the part where she said she doesn’t want anyone to feel any guilt 😞😞 first Jake now this.. poor girl I don’t wish the death of a baby on anybody.

Reactions: 6
Oh my goodness, I've just seen her post about the baby 😭 how awful. Literally couldn't imagine the pain of carrying a pregnancy to term and giving birth to a healthy baby, only for her to die. Absolutely horrific. Sleep tight baby Lorena

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Not her biggest fan, but wouldn’t even wish this on my enemy. I just can’t comprehend carrying a baby to full term, and then losing them so soon. I hope she has decent people around her that can take care of her and larose, but also for Charles, dads sometimes gets forgotten about.
hold your babies close and give them extra cuddles before bed. Tomorrow is not given xx

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Have you actually read my previous comments? I haven’t once accused her of being at fault or even insulted her once regarding her loss. Many people speculated that her weight could cause problems with her pregnancy & labor, and expressed concern that her doctors had allowed her to get to the size she was without intervention. It is a fact that lifestyle choices & high blood pressure can and do cause stillbirths. We also have people assuming STRESS caused the death of her baby, maybe go jump on them for their actual fact-less comments?
It's really none of your business. A baby has died. Leave it at that ay

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Well very sad news, not what anyone would have wanted for her and her family, even the most vitriolic members of the group. No one ever wished harm on Larose or her unborn baby, nor wished she had anything other than a healthy pregnancy with a positive outcome (and another daft name).

Being pregnant this of course taps into your worst fears - mine are frequent and plentiful anyway - I’m very sorry this has happened and send my thoughts to all other posters who have experienced this or been touched by it in some way.

Agree that speculation is only human, people want to understand why something happened, often people want to apportion blame. It isn’t our place to do that though - certainly not hours after their announcement - and when in her statement she wanted to close this down. I’m sure more will be known in time and then they will need to decide if they want to share it or if it remains private.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
It could be anything or nothing. Babies die from SIDS or she could have had an undetected heart condition.
If a baby dies so soon after birth it won’t be considered SIDS, there will be a reason. I hope they do get answers because the not knowing must be terrible.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
This is very very sad news, what makes it worse is that many people in the public eye love showing off pregnancy belly's, OK! shoots etc....then when something unfortunate happens they ask for privacy (which is understandable), sometimes I think just go through the pregnancy/early days privately.....same thing happened to Zara Philips announced her pregnancy then following day suffered a miscarriage, nevertheless her pain must be unimaginable 😞
People are allowed to celebrate being pregnant! It doesn't matter if you show your pregnancy publicly or keep it private the pain is still the same and she has the right to ask for privacy while she is grieving

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Have you actually read my previous comments? I haven’t once accused her of being at fault or even insulted her once regarding her loss. Many people speculated that her weight could cause problems with her pregnancy & labor, and expressed concern that her doctors had allowed her to get to the size she was without intervention. It is a fact that lifestyle choices & high blood pressure can and do cause stillbirths. We also have people assuming STRESS caused the death of her baby, maybe go jump on them for their actual fact-less comments?
My son was stillborn on his due date. It is absolutely not helpful to anyone to say lifestyle choices can cause stillbirths. To people that have been through a stillbirth that sounds very like an accusation of blame. I know it probably isn't (I hope it isnt), but those who have experienced this are exceptionally sensitive to this, as personally its a question I ask myself very often, did I somehow cause this? I just think people should try and be very careful with wording because there will be a lot of people out there reading this who have been in the same position. I feel so terrible for Lauren and her family and have a fair idea of what she is currently feeling and speculation of this sort is so damaging.
I'm not having a go at you personally, I'm sure there are a few comments like this, I just think it's better for me not to read any further.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
Have not posted on these threads in a long time but I feel so sad for Lauren today. What a terrible tragedy my heart goes out to her. R.I.P to little Lorena ❤🙏🏻

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.