Lauren Goodger #64

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh my god Jesus Christ. That’s just awful. Yes she’s a dick but that poor woman

Reactions: 11
I haven’t followed Lauren since the Mark Wright TOWIE days but my heart broke when I saw this on tiktok. I cannot imagine anyone ever going through a pain like this, I hope she can take time off social media and get all the support she needs ☹

Reactions: 7
I’m sickened by the speculation over the cause of such a tragic loss..

I’d like to also add that there have been many women much larger than Lauren who have given birth to healthy babies, so speculating on her weight being the cause is honestly ridiculous and also sounds a little bit like victim blaming to me. Lorena was born healthy and there was no complications during the birth as she said.

I personally know someone who was a couple of weeks away from due date and the baby stopped moving. They went to the hospital and the baby had passed and they could not find a single reason for it. Sadly and tragically these things do happen through absolutely no fault of anyone or anything.

I will also mention to anyone pregnant reading on here, it is so incredibly rare for something like this to happen. Please don’t stress or panic❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 64
to the rare few commenting, after the news, on her weight and the potential impact, there are MUCH bigger ladies who have healthy babies, so please just keep schtum and take your mock concern elsewhere. she isnt morbidly obese ffs

• Heart
Reactions: 33
RIP Lorena XXX I feel really mean for taking the piss out of Lauren. Such an awful thing for someone to go through I hope she has a good support network. I will be hugging my daughter tightly tonight.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Lauren’s well being will likely suffer because of this horrendous loss. I hope no one gets comfortable enough and starts bad mouthing her saying she’s “milking it” no 2 people ever grief the same, she’ll have days when she doesn’t even want to brush her hair but will need to go get a food shop when those paps snap her think twice about the snide dig you want to post she’ll be fragile for a long time.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
In the most respectful way. ( I don’t have kids yet) does anyone have any idea what could have happened to her little one? To have a healthy pregnancy and then the baby pass away like that really frightens me x hope this is okay to post just genuinely curious and my heart goes out to her
Unfortunately it happens. I was the same. Nothing detected. Seemingly no issue through labour. My baby girl was born not crying but alive. They performed CPR on her and then transferred to a cooling bed to prevent brain damage. Horrifically she had suffered grade 3 brain damage the most extreme from oxygen starvation and we turned off her life support as no more could be done.

investigations seemingly revealed no reason and it was called an unexpected tragedy with no cause. And that makes it all the more harder to live with

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 81
Also most of the comments calling Lauren fat were mostly laughing at her for her vanity and unfortunate surgery choices. They weren’t literally concerned that she was medically obese. Which she wasn’t, not that it’s relevant right now.

I said before that objectively she wasn’t actually fat, her bum fillers and bump were just giving that illusion.

Reactions: 12
I wanted to do something practical so made a donation to SANDS. It won’t do anything to bring Lorena back but hopefully it might save another little one and heartbreak for another family. Not expecting a round of applause but just putting the idea out there for other scrunchies …..

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 71
I’ve never liked Jess Wright but I beyond can’t stand her now. I know there is no love loss we tween them but would you not hold off sharing insta stories about babies when such awful news has broken. Funnily she has turned her comments off on stories.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Also most of the comments calling Lauren fat were mostly laughing at her for her vanity and unfortunate surgery choices. They weren’t literally concerned that she was medically obese. Which she wasn’t, not that it’s relevant right now.

I said before that objectively she wasn’t actually fat, her bum fillers and bump were just giving that illusion.
a lot of the recent ones were

Reactions: 4
I didn’t mean to speculate but I did wonder this. She was also quite obese which probably contributed to high blood pressure. I know she was hoping for a second home birth, so I did consider whether she tried for that and her midwife then insisted on going to hospital due to no progress. I understand the appeal of a home birth, but there’s very little means to actively monitor woman or baby during labor. Saying that, Lauren alludes to both her & baby being fine during & after, so potentially SIDS or perhaps an infection or undetected heart condition? - but I would have expected a photo of Lorena alive, so maybe she did pass during labor and Lauren just hasn’t had the ability to word it correctly given her understandably fragile state of mind.
The statistics say a home birth for a second baby is no more risky than hospital if you had a complication free birth of first baby which LG did. In fact you are more likely to need intervention if you are in hospital. We aren't LG medical team and don't have access to her notes her physical health may have been fine even if she has gained a lot of weight.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Thoughts are with Lauren at this absolutely devastating time. I hope she has a good support network around her for a long time to come 🥲

Reactions: 4
Was a big fan of Lauren’s 10years ago, and whilst it just tends to be the gossip columns that I hear of her now this news has been so upsetting to hear. Poor woman has had an awful week, and to top it off… well it doesn’t get much worse than this.
Often, well not often but it’s the only term I feel like that works in this situation, a post birth death can be down to a metabolic or condition that wasn’t found in pregnancy. Little Lorena is likely to have not been compatible with life, but that’s for Lauren to share when she feels like she may want to.
I’m glad she has Larose to give her that reason to carry on. No parent should ever go through the pain of losing a child.

Reactions: 11
Unfortunately it happens. I was the same. Nothing detected. Seemingly no issue through labour. My baby girl was born not crying but alive. They performed CPR on her and then transferred to a cooling bed to prevent brain damage. Horrifically she had suffered grade 3 brain damage the most extreme from oxygen starvation and we turned off her life support as no more could be done.

investigations seemingly revealed no reason and it was called an unexpected tragedy with no cause. And that makes it all the more harder to live with
I’m so sorry ❤❤❤❤

Reactions: 3
Whether you like Lauren or not the fact remains she was an excited expectant mum. Leaving that hospital without your baby is beyond all comprehension. It is the worst tragedy anyone could ever experience.
My heart truly goes out to her and Charles and I’m sure all the other scrunches feel the same. X

• Sad
Reactions: 40
Re cause speculation: as many may already sadly know from personal or professional experience, the truth is they may not know the exact ‘how and why’ for months if ever. There will be a whole process that is necessarily lengthy and that has likely not even begun yet given that they will hopefully have been given a couple of days to spend with Lorena in the hospital. I’m not sure how helpful is to guess, project our own thoughts or potentially seek to allocate blame. It’s just so early and so, so very sensitive.
Taking my clinical hat off, I am just so very sorry for their loss. My heart goes out to them and to everyone on here who has suffered or felt that kind of loss within their close family. There’s no way to describe it.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.