Lauren Goodger #64

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Horrendous news for them both, thankfully LaRose is too little to have any understanding about what has happened and she will keep them going.
There are many reasons this happens, investigations will be done and it would be unfair to speculate.

And to the person who has laughed at the name chosen for a dead baby, you should beutterly ashamed of yourself. How low can you actually go.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Tragic news .... I lost my first born son in the same way ... full term, only lived 46mins, he was so beautiful ... Im not her biggest fan, but I wouldn't wish this pain on anyone 😔 it changes you completely

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 150
This is very disrespectful. I swear all the time but If someone told me about the passing of their precious child there us no way I'd say bleeping hell 🙄

My thoughts are with Lauren and her family 🤍
It’s just chavvy, uncouth, and uncalled for. Unfortunately the world is full of people who behave like this in times of grief and make it all about them 😥

Reactions: 31
Tragic news .... I lost my first born son in the same way ... full term, only lived 46mins ... I wouldn't wish this pain on anyone 😔 it changes you completely
So sorry for your loss love ❤ you’re a warrior

• Heart
Reactions: 26
This is heartbreaking. I can’t comprehend it
I know i cried when i read her post, i am 35 weeks pregnant with my first baby and
I won’t be the only poster here in tears because of this, I’m sure. I think I speak for us all when I say none of us ever wished harm on her or her family. It’s heartbreaking. None of this seems right any more :/
This has broke me and not just because i am currently 35 weeks pregnant with my first baby 😭 no mother or father should have to feel this level of pain. Rip little one ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Mate. If someone sent me a motherfuckin open mouthed cry face emoji after this tragedy, I would be fuckin fuming.
I think she needs to keep off social media. I know she won’t. But I think she should. Nothing can be said that will make her feel better now and there will be so much triggering tit for her on there, I imagine. SM has obviously had such a big effect on her mental state and self image before the tragedy anyway. People commenting “omg I’m so sorry 😫🫣😓😱💔” going to help right now? Nah
And old posts should definitely not be deleted; it could be perceived that the reason we are doing it is to alleviate our own guilt and make the whole thing look shady as duck. Tattle-Tourists may perceive it even more negatively. I just hope she doesn’t read any of it and focuses on herself and family.
Hopefully she'll delete the comment but obviously it was made in shock and without thinking.

terrible news for all of them, RIP Lorena ❤

Reactions: 9
My second baby was stillborn, and I will never forget that gut wrenching pain. You just want to scream and never stop. Those first few weeks are just horrific, and instead of receiving cards/gifts/visitors, you're talking to undertakers and getting sympathy cards. It goes against every grain.

I'm so desperately sorry for them and hope they've got a lot of support around them.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 96
I know i cried when i read her post, i am 35 weeks pregnant with my first baby and
This has broke me and not just because i am currently 35 weeks pregnant with my first baby 😭 no mother or father should have to feel this level of pain. Rip little one ❤
Sorry if this sounds crass but Please don’t let this news worry you too much, it’s a very rare occurrence. I wish you well and a healthy pregnancy and delivery x

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Christ I had a baby 10 weeks ago and I just can’t imagine how she feels. However she’s still a knob and no child death can deter from that but I really really feel for her. That poor baby, her dad and sister too. I really hope this makes Lauren sort herself out courting media and just being with her family.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I find it an odd notion that one is somehow not allowed to feel empathy for someone they dislike, when they suffer a tragedy in their lives.

You can think someone is a twit but also feel dreadful about something that they endure that is outside of their control. They’re not mutually exclusive and the lack of nuance irritates me.

Poor Lauren, and her partner. A painful and heartbreaking loss.

• Heart
Reactions: 98
Saying proudly oh I never follow her anywhere and don't read any of her threads - whilst posting in this one?
What's that about?!
Is it a version of gawping out of a car window at an accident?
Of all the threads on all the days, you choose this.

Have a bit of dignity.

(I'm heading to the garden. Look after yourselves Scrunchies, especially emotionally. Get some air. See you lovely, mad, caring lot later).

• Heart
Reactions: 67
How awful for her. I had a similar experience but much earlier in my pregnancy. Was crap knowing that after the labour there would be a sleeping baby even though his heart was still beating inside. Hope all of them are getting the support they need to try to keep sane x

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I’m bowing out to watch some sport. Those of you with personal experience of this, please be kind to yourselves, I’m sure this news has been very hard on a whole host of levels.

To the new members using Lauren and Charlie’s tragedy to point score and gloat, seriously give your head a wobble. A little girl has died, try and remember that.

• Heart
Reactions: 70
Sorry if this sounds crass but Please don’t let this news worry you too much, it’s a very rare occurrence. I wish you well and a healthy pregnancy and delivery x
Thank you, it just brings it home i suppose, even not pregnant i think everyone can imagine how terrible this would be.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
My second baby was stillborn, and I will never forget that gut wrenching pain. You just want to scream and never stop. Those first few weeks are just horrific, and instead of receiving cards/gifts/visitors, you're talking to undertakers and getting sympathy cards. It goes against every grain.

I'm so desperately sorry for them and hope they've got a lot of support around them.
I'm so sorry for your loss and everything you've said is spot on.

I don't believe there's a pain any human could go through that compares, it's like a piece of you is torn off and every fibre of your existence that's left is changed forever. Before it happened to me I never knew babies died, I was blissfully unaware, until the 8 week scan (in my case). I have the utmost sympathy for anyone who goes through the loss of a baby, at any stage, whether early on, of later, or full term/neo natal. I've worked with many bereaved parents, some who experienced the most horrific circumstances during/due to their loss. I had to find a way to use my own daughters death (stillbirth due to being incompatible with life) for good, otherwise I wouldn't have coped. I worked with the government to create new guidance around infant death.

As time passes it does become easier to cope with, you don't think it ever could, but it does, and that wee person is always with you. Robins are my daughters way of showing me she's there when I need her.

For anyone who's struggling due to infant loss there are organisations there who can help, the main one is SANDS UK, who can help with recent loss or loss that goes back many, many years, there's no time limit. In Scotland I can highly recommend Held In Our Hearts, both of these can be found easily online. 💜

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Lurker on the Lauren threads, so sad to read this. To all of you with personal experience- I’m sorry for your loss.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Sat here crying. My heart and thoughts go out to them both. I have seen this first hand as sadly it happened to my best friend. Even with another child to take care of, it never eases the pain. 🙁💔

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m not a Lauren fan but just seen the tragic news and absolutely feel heartbroken for them rip little one 🤍

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Absolutely shocked when I saw the headline. It's the most terrible tragedy, it's the worst fear of any expectant parent. I more lurk on Lauren's threads than post, but I follow her ig and you could see from her posts how excited and happy she was. It's hideously sad.

I don't think anyone should be guilttripping or accused of hypocrisy over things said before this tragedy occurred. No-one wanted this for Lauren and Charlie no matter what you think about them. There's hundreds of threads on here about people and it's fun to gossip about and analyse their lives but we can also feel empathy for them when they experience awful circumstances.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.