Lauren Goodger #75 Lady that does it alllllll, me a ball!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the people asking about sizes etc, are they really that thick that they can’t google and see that Boohoo and PLT sell same or similar items on sale brand new for £5. Are people really that thick.
How embarrassing she’s letting the world know where she buys all her cheap polyester crap from when she makes out she’s above everyone else and rich and has designer goods. I don’t even think Dagenham Markets would sell her used tit

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Maybe the size 7’s were Charlie’s for his OnlyFans ‘work’? Branching out into other ‘genres’ so to speak.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Believe me, that's not all that is done with shoes- I have some STORIES that are so off-the-wall that I don't think they'd be suitable for this thread- and we spoke about .5's Wheel of Misfortune in detail! 😅 😅

You can’t make such a bold statement and not spill the tea !

• Haha
Reactions: 19
You can’t make such a bold statement and not spill the tea !
Where I live, there is a well known client (I mean he's known in our area by everyone who has worked in the last 15 years) who likes to attend bookings in heels.
These heels belong to his late mother- he squeezes his feet into them. He, over the years, has asked people to- pee, puke, poop, put... other men's... business on them. These same shoes. For over 15 years.
He's actually a very 'normal' man, high powered job, lovely home, luxury car.
He just likes wearing shoes covered in bodily fluids to get off.
I hope you all enjoy this anecdote.

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
That sounds like a deep seated hatred of his mother to me. A bit vile to be honest.

Reactions: 16
That sounds like a deep seated hatred of his mother to me. A bit vile to be honest.
In the industry, you find out how many people really are messed up. Which is why I get so het up about BYG having Laorse on the same platform where she promotes her sex work. The bottom of the barrel is very, very deep- the above story wasn't even shocking when you had spent a few months in Sex Work.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Think the size 7’s will be her agent throwing hers in the mix as well! Kirsty may have accepted all her crap as down payment to represent her (🤣🤣🤣🤣) she did this with Moleman once! Also, she hashtagged #Freshstart on the first post! No doubt this Kirsty has told her she will change up her image to generate stories and cash! She doesn’t realise Big Loz is a lazy cow and sticks at nothing! 🙄🙄🙄
P.S. will the charity walk this week (⏰ ) be round Kirsty’s farm where there are no pesky paps or wind machines? 💨

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I am really surprised she is posting sizes. We have had XXL, size 18's and 20's. Not like big Loz to be truthful regarding her true size out in the wild.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Believe me, that's not all that is done with shoes- I have some STORIES that are so off-the-wall that I don't think they'd be suitable for this thread- and we spoke about .5's Wheel of Misfortune in detail! 😅 😅
I used to do a lot of art and sewing for the bdsm/fetish scene.
Absolutely nothing surprises me!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I am really surprised she is posting sizes. We have had XXL, size 18's and 20's. Not like big Loz to be truthful regarding her true size out in the wild.
She will claim it's all maternity wear and she's back at size 8 now.

Reactions: 20
In the industry, you find out how many people really are messed up. Which is why I get so het up about BYG having Laorse on the same platform where she promotes her sex work. The bottom of the barrel is very, very deep- the above story wasn't even shocking when you had spent a few months in Sex Work.
I’m not shocked by it. I think that a lot of what currently gets reframed as ‘kink’ has its roots in real deep seated and pervasive misogyny. We aren’t allowed to call it out for what it is because that’s ‘kink shaming’. Yeah, well some things need shaming.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Those clothes are disgusting. I wouldn’t donate them to charity let along try and sell them. I’d be far too embarrassed. And the prices!! She has high opinions of her value this one. I’m curious what she’s up to, is it that she’s really stuck financially or what? I’m sure she was rubbing her hands waiting for the magazine deals when the baby died but no one wants to know. Even complete nobodies get more press than Loz. Time to pull on your big girl pants and get an honest job Lauren.

Reactions: 26
Dont know about anyone else, but Im wealllyyy ... wealllyyyy ... missing charli boy 🥺 .... he and our BIGGGGGG lozzzz were the poundland, bargain basement ` posh n becks ` ... just feels empty without that ` gormless vacant mush ` wiv his, luminous daygloo teefsssss 🤷‍♀️ :(

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Dont know about anyone else, but Im wealllyyy ... wealllyyyy ... missing charli boy 🥺 .... he and our BIGGGGGG lozzzz were the poundland, bargain basement ` posh n becks ` ... just feels empty without that ` gormless vacant mush ` wiv his, luminous daygloo teefsssss 🤷‍♀️ :(
His teef , such a blessing there were in both before and after!!! At least he got that for free outta BYG
Wonder where chaz is hiding out these days 🧐🧐🧐🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Where I live, there is a well known client (I mean he's known in our area by everyone who has worked in the last 15 years) who likes to attend bookings in heels.
These heels belong to his late mother- he squeezes his feet into them. He, over the years, has asked people to- pee, puke, poop, put... other men's... business on them. These same shoes. For over 15 years.
He's actually a very 'normal' man, high powered job, lovely home, luxury car.
He just likes wearing shoes covered in bodily fluids to get off.
I hope you all enjoy this anecdote.
Oh you have the best stories. I think you have told us this one before. ❤❤

Reactions: 8
Love the brass balls of her claiming the tat is "preloved" - everything looks like market castoffs that have been dumped in a bin and then attacked by a rabid dog 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Love the brass balls of her claiming the tat is "preloved" - everything looks like market castoffs that have been dumped in a bin and then attacked by a rabid dog 🤣
Just when you think Loz can't get any more hilarious, she drops another blinder.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Who are these mystery people that believe she’s wealthy and think she looks like her selfies?? They get a mention here from time to time, like magical little elves, has anyone ever actually seen one? .

It’s like the “Where are all those people who said ….” posts you get sometimes. They never have a quote or a screen shot - because nobody ever said anything even remotely thing like it. Someone just makes it up and a legend is born.
The “people who said” comments are accurate. We had a pile on of people in thread #64 who called for previous threads to be deleted, raked through posts made before Lorena’s death and attacked people for what was said. We had many posts trying to tone police (which were deleted - poor Mods were run off their feet) of which I’ve done a very quick search and can provide a few examples (mostly of where someone has quoted a poster whose post was deleted):

I posted something asking whether people who wanted to discuss stillbirth in more detail could put it behind a spoiler (https://tattle.life/threads/lauren-goodger-64.31493/post-10698700) because at the time I was pregnant and it was unsettling me and I had a poster who had had a stillbirth imply that I deserved to have one for being so insensitive to people who wanted to discuss it and so I’d realise it was an outcome for many people every day. That was absolutely vile and was removed when I reported it.

We had a few people who said they had been Lauren fans back in the day or were fans:

although most came on who were not fans, didn’t follow her, didn’t contribute to the threads before or after who wanted to leave a message of condolence.

We also had posters who told us how much she’d be grieving, or that we shouldn’t judge how she grieves, or comment if she’s papped going to the shops looking a mess (obvs missing the point that 99% of her pap shots are set up):

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.