Lauren Goodger #75 Lady that does it alllllll, me a ball!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How the hell can she have shoes from size 4-7? And its not even her taking the photos and listing the items, i feel for the poor person sifting through her stuff 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She has no refunds no returns written on her fitness - oops, jumble sale page.

No loz, it doesn't work like that.
If something isn't fit for purpose (much like yourself) you could be in for all sorts of trouble.

Paypal will be on the side of the buyer.
Might want to have a word with your 'team' about that pet.
But also, nooooo, don't, leave it as it is and just bring it on. We're enjoying the madness. 😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Showing off her fake Cartier purchases then flogging her fishy tit on insta hahahha. Does she realise how stupid she looks 😂

• Haha
I see the white linen tent is up for sale as well. Creased to hell, she could have at least ran an iron over it.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I can’t get over the absolute tat she’s flogging. Not one even quality high street brand. She must see celebs and influencers wearing all this tit and not realise they are usually contractually obliged to, or do it as part of an ad. They probably set fire to it after posing for photos pretending to wear it.
I would feel guilty taking money for any of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Big Loz must be stone broke! Even if she sold the lot it wouldn’t bring much in, and as someone said earlier, no such thing as no returns with PayPal. If item is stained or faulty, they will freeze the payment and refund the buyer! I can’t believe the stuff, it’s embarrassing! And has anyone told that hair curling company she is flogging their freebie! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wouldn't pay £30+ for any of that polyester chavvy tat. Even the whole lot together.

I love the godawful tatty fake flower wall background that's sometimes half in shot, sometimes 90%. And the random hands thrusting things into view.

It's all so naff and cheap, and utterly half hearted.
So gloriously loz.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Oh wow. So many questions regarding her jumble sale Instagram? Who even sells anything like this on Instagram anyway? Why doesn’t she just set up a vinted shop? I’ve never known anyone to sell anything like this! Why is everything so overpriced ! She’s charging the same for clothes as they were store brought. Even bnwt still decreases value significantly. The shoe posts are cracking me up! Who goes from a size 4 to a 7!

The most important question I have of all is who the duck is actually buying this tit!

• Haha
I presume her OF folk will buy the very worn shoes.
And love them and lick them and make beautiful lurve with them.

No need to thank me for that lunchtime image.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
And love them and lick them and make beautiful lurve with them.
Believe me, that's not all that is done with shoes- I have some STORIES that are so off-the-wall that I don't think they'd be suitable for this thread- and we spoke about .5's Wheel of Misfortune in detail! 😅 😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.