Lauren Goodger #64

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iā€™m gonna preface this by saying that to those scrunchies and those visiting who have first hand experience of this, my heart is with you today and every day. Not to mention that as little as I am a fan of Laurenā€™s, the last few days for her I wouldnā€™t wish on my worst enemy.

The rest is behind a spoiler.

Itā€™s normal to speculate on this stuff. For me, as someone who is actively TTC, I couldnā€™t breathe when I saw the insta screenshotā€¦but this ainā€™t about me.
Itā€™s about everyone in this position who is worried that what happened to beautiful baby Lorena is something they need to worry about for their baby, that there are so many scary unknowns in pregnancy and childbirth all we want to know is that weā€™re doing the right thing and everything you can for a healthy baby.
Iā€™m not saying I agree with it, I canā€™t say I do, but I understand it from that perspective and that perspective only.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
None of us scruchies have ever wished ill health on Lauren, Charlie and their babies and we never would. This thread was to show your respect not to slate each other, speculate, and blame each other and Lauren. Now if you cannot respect their privacy and keep bitching and sniping to each other this really is not the page for you. RiP Lorena

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Just stopping by to pay my respects. What heartbreaking news and I hope she has the support she needs to get through this.

Reactions: 11
I donā€™t think the thread should be closed. We are all expressing our sadness for her. Although third-hand, we are experiencing a kind of grief-by-proxy ourselves. Many of us have cried for her today. I think we should be allowed to continue expressing ourselves.

At the end of the day, it is a gossip forum and she is a public figure, and this is a major life event.

Reactions: 19
There's some really horrible comments on the mirrors Instagram post. Some people are disgusting.

Also wanted to add, I can't imagine what's she going through right now. Really hopes she takes some time off SM to process and grieve. Poor Lauren.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
It's dreadful in that there will be speculation as to what caused it when it's all about the gaping hole of what could have been. For my loss I had to have the realisation of what caused my little one's passing (holoprosencephaly) but whatever it was named, it doesn't take away the fact that there was a vacuum of what could have been.

I take solace from the fact that I wouldn't have the wonderful child I had after (as we only planned to have one) and the support I had from those that were close to me. But I still have that thought of what could have been.

I only hope Lauren has the support network she needs to cope. I hate to think how she will have to deal with this with the gawkers who will look to stalk her for a story and a quick buck.

To have to deal with the funeral and the unanswered and possibly answered questions when her body is in post partum mode is something that no woman should have to bear.

And let's not forget that this is also Charlie's and LaRose's loss too.

RIP little one x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
There's some really horrible comments on the mirrors Instagram post. Some people are disgusting.

Also wanted to add, I can't imagine what's she going through right now. Really hopes she takes some time off SM to process and grieve. Poor Lauren.
Jesus really? People forget sheā€™s a real person I think

Reactions: 7
Poor Lauren and Charlie šŸ’”
I donā€™t know how anyone even begins to accept something so cruel and heartbreaking.
I really hope she has some love and support to get her through. Such an awful tragedy šŸ˜¢

Reactions: 6

Youā€™d really have to wonder what is wrong with some people šŸ™„ thankfully the majority of comments here have being heartfelt msgs. I hope they both get the support they need

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Haven't been on this thread in a long time but have just seen the news. Had a lump in my throat reading both Lauren and Charles' posts. There are no words for the heartbreak and devastation they must feel; it really doesn't bear thinking about šŸ’”

They will need so much support going forward, I really hope they get the help they need. X

• Heart
I find it an odd notion that one is somehow not allowed to feel empathy for someone they dislike, when they suffer a tragedy in their lives.

You can think someone is a twit but also feel dreadful about something that they endure that is outside of their control. Theyā€™re not mutually exclusive and the lack of nuance irritates me.

Poor Lauren, and her partner. A painful and heartbreaking loss.
We have a lot of new visitors that are bashing us regulars. No regular is anything other than sincerely gutted for Lauren. Not one of us.

Oh god I just remembered the double pram. I donā€™t want to minimise anyones experience, but for some reason, thinking of the pram made for two babies has made me sad for her all over again. Truly, I hope she has a lot of support around her right now.
I hope someone asked her if she'd like it removed before she got home from the hospital; and the crib that I'm sure was in place waiting.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
We have a lot of new visitors that are bashing us regulars. No regular is anything other than sincerely gutted for Lauren. Not one of us.

I hope someone asked her if she'd like it removed before she got home from the hospital; and the crib that I'm sure was in place waiting.
As a regular on this thread the news has hit hard. I canā€™t explain it. This isnā€™t about me or other scrunchies - but Iā€™m sure you all get what I mean.
Poor loz

• Sad
Reactions: 20
In the most respectful way. ( I donā€™t have kids yet) does anyone have any idea what could have happened to her little one? To have a healthy pregnancy and then the baby pass away like that really frightens me x hope this is okay to post just genuinely curious and my heart goes out to her
I wondered if the baby could of contracted B-Strep during birth, they tend to become unwell very quickly. I do hope Lauren has some good support around her.

To be fair people have only bashed the ones who commented awful things today after the news broke . If anyones 1st thought after reading that devastating news was to run here to question if her weight was to blame or something else she may or may not have done has something wrong with them. My 1st thought like many others here was just heartbreak for Lauren, Charles and larose.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I just feel like I had to come back to clear things up because although Iā€™m hidden behind a username, I actually donā€™t want to be attacked over perhaps a poor choice of words.

I was not blaming Lauren for anything ā€“ other people were speculating, and I was merely stating some facts (that I actually googled prior to posting) I even mention ā€œBut it seems Lorena was alive when born, which would suggest another issueā€. I also did not make any horrible comments re the photo of Lorenaā€™s little hand!! ā€“ I said it was an odd choice of photo IF she was born alive, I am supportive of parents posting photos of the children theyā€™ve lost (alive or dead) thereā€™s absolutely no reason they should ever hide them. Chrissy Teigan lost their son at 20(?) weeks pregnant and people absolutely roasted the tit out of them for posting photos, which is absurd; so donā€™t ever take one simple comment as me saying Lauren shouldnā€™t post photos of Lorena.

I am still in shock over the fact she managed to carry & birth a healthy child, and then this has happened, I think the whole community within this thread is in shock. It shouldnā€™t ever happen to anyone, regardless of whether we think theyā€™re bad people or not. I sincerely hope Lauren has a good support network & therapist, because I genuinely fear for her well-being considering she never mentions friends or family, and has a seemingly tumultuous relationship with Charles.

I remain sincere in the fact I am SO sorry for their loss. I am however, going to follow through with the deletion of my account as it seems wrong to keep it open at this point. I wish you all the best. -

SoupDragon šŸ–¤

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Heartbroken for Lauren šŸ˜” - have always liked her and hoped the best for her, this world is so bloody cruel sometimes šŸ’” sleep tight little Lorena xxx

Reactions: 6
New to this thread & a follower of Lauren's ig as I've always felt sympathy for the way she's been treated by MW. Such sad news , something you wouldn't wish on an enemy. Rest in Eternal Peace Lorena, speculation isn't hoping to help anyone nor is bitching at each other everyone is entitled to their opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I just feel like I had to come back to clear things up because although Iā€™m hidden behind a username, I actually donā€™t want to be attacked over perhaps a poor choice of words.

I was not blaming Lauren for anything ā€“ other people were speculating, and I was merely stating some facts (that I actually googled prior to posting) I even mention ā€œBut it seems Lorena was alive when born, which would suggest another issueā€. I also did not make any horrible comments re the photo of Lorenaā€™s little hand!! ā€“ I said it was an odd choice of photo IF she was born alive, I am supportive of parents posting photos of the children theyā€™ve lost (alive or dead) thereā€™s absolutely no reason they should ever hide them. Chrissy Teigan lost their son at 20(?) weeks pregnant and people absolutely roasted the tit out of them for posting photos, which is absurd; so donā€™t ever take one simple comment as me saying Lauren shouldnā€™t post photos of Lorena.

I am still in shock over the fact she managed to carry & birth a healthy child, and then this has happened, I think the whole community within this thread is in shock. It shouldnā€™t ever happen to anyone, regardless of whether we think theyā€™re bad people or not. I sincerely hope Lauren has a good support network & therapist, because I genuinely fear for her well-being considering she never mentions friends or family, and has a seemingly tumultuous relationship with Charles.

I remain sincere in the fact I am SO sorry for their loss. I am however, going to follow through with the deletion of my account as it seems wrong to keep it open at this point. I wish you all the best. -

SoupDragon šŸ–¤
Don't beat yourself up SoupDragon, you didn't say anything terrible. No one is perfect we are all upset at the loss of baby Lorena, so please don't feel you have to delete your account šŸ˜˜

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.