Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I've brought this top of Lauren's 😀 x

Resizer_16656263287523.jpg

Had to wash it as it didn't smell too nice..then hung on the line to dry...

Resizer_16656263221815.jpg

It still smelt odd so I set it on fire

Resizer_16656263429351.jpg

Then set fire to my washing machine In case the item had contaminated it..

Resizer_16656266811811.jpg

Never again will I buy from Loz...that was a costly experience 😬 x.

Looool 😄😄😄 x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87

Sjr2607

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion #76 Lying Lozza nothing but a scam, selling stained clothes under friends and fam

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

Pom Bear

VIP Member
In tears!! @Pom Bear hilarious
Thank you 😊😀❤💕💖🥰🤗😘 xx

Thank you 😊😀❤💖💕🥰🤗😘 xx

I wanted to help the local airport the other day as their windsock needed updating as it was looking very tatty and sorry for itself 😀 x...

Here it is in better days ...

Resizer_16657097889703.jpg

Nowadays ....

Resizer_16657098000155.jpg

So I thought I would give them a helping hand and dispite never to buy anything of Big Loz again after what happened to my washing line and washing machine going up in smoke ..I thought "Well it's for a good cause" 🤔😀 x

So of I went and brought this monstrosity...

Resizer_16657097693811.jpg

Really I only needed the skirt but had to take both, still all for a good cause in the end as the airport now have used the skirt for the new windsock 😄 ..

Resizer_16657098113417.jpg

That's my good deed for the day 😊 x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

65rosethorns

Honestly…loooong time lurker and admirer of this thread. I’ve finally plucked up the courage to post something…(these last few pages have just kept me laughing when I needed it most!!!)

You people are ABSOLUTE gold, I love the casual swearing, the frequent use of the c-word and the genuine banter. I WISH I could comment something as funny as y’all or leave more than one 🤣 (laughing emoji) on your posts. I don’t even know why but the big Loz has fascinated me since her TOWIE days (I have a life…I swear!) so I implore ye…please accept me into your fold so I may join your ranks!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 71

maggisojuicy

VIP Member
Here are the photos. You can clearly see the stains around both legs. It’s like a complete covering two tone so the powder blue then brown along the bottom part. Then the oil stain above the one leg.View attachment 1661228View attachment 1661229View attachment 1661230View attachment 1661231View attachment 1661232View attachment 1661233
Hang on hang on hang on. Did you buy the infamous blue 2 piece set?! Do you have the top as well?? That is a priceless scrunchie relic and should be treasured, not worn!

• Haha
  • Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I was doing some early Christmas shopping today and saw a gift set for Mrs Wright EDP by Mark Wright. I thought it was a joke but it’s real! The set was also sold out but still being listed which was a shame as I’d have obviously snapped it up…

I guess we know where all of our bewful yung gals money is going, she must have at least 50 bottles of the stuff packed away.

Also I tried to write Bewful but my phone kept autocorrecting it to Beefy. I’ve been laughing at Beefy Yung Gel for the past few minutes. 😂

View attachment 1653781View attachment 1653782
That's gave me an idea for a Loz perfume advert 😄😄😄🥰😘 xx.

B.Y.G by Dolce Gabbana 😀 x.

Resizer_16658851738481.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Loz's magic mirror 😀 x...

When she's looking in it. 😄....

Resizer_16662317142903.jpg

When she turns away 😬🤭 .....

Resizer_16662317057621.jpg

Looooool 😄 x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Pom Bear

VIP Member
So I'm walking down the street the other day when I heard someone shout my name.."Pom" they shouted.."Can you help me with my new fish pond...it needs a lining to stop the water draining away into the ground"

Resizer_16657954828513.jpg

I'm not an expect on pond lining and knew the shops wouldn't have any in stock so off I went online again to see if Big Loz can help out 😄 x

This might help I thought as I looked at the bodysuit Loz was selling, hope it's safe for the fish as I don't want them contaminated,🤔 no I'll have to take it to the laundrette with it's industrial extra large washing machines.😁 x

Resizer_16657954623241.jpg

Once it be safe enough to handle with my bare hands I cut off the straps and gusset and took the rest to the fish pond man.

I set about lining the pond with the bodysuit and fish pond man was amazed how much material fitted the big pond he had.
I also reassuring said it's been given an industrial type clean so the fish will be safe. 😊 x

He was over the moon...another good deed done I thought proudly 😀 x.

Here is said pond now finished with the Loz lining 😄😄 x

Resizer_16657954931655.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I got a email from Santa the other day 😀 x
He emailed to say his got a rip in his Santa suit due to eating too much throughout the year and won't be able to wear it when delivering presents this year.

He said he only can access toys to give for presents and anything like clothing his elves have to make and he can't get hold of the material.

I emailed him the link to Big Loz's website 😀

Resizer_16659428602753.jpg

He saw something that might do the job...

Resizer_16659429130403.jpg

Yes this will do says Santa 🎅

Resizer_16659429052861.jpg

Item arrives and Santa opens his parcel...

Resizer_16659434692171.jpg

It's too small! says Santa. I can only fit my one leg in up to my knee!

Poor Santa 🎅 x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

minamoon

I was doing some early Christmas shopping today and saw a gift set for Mrs Wright EDP by Mark Wright. I thought it was a joke but it’s real! The set was also sold out but still being listed which was a shame as I’d have obviously snapped it up…

I guess we know where all of our bewful yung gals money is going, she must have at least 50 bottles of the stuff packed away.

Also I tried to write Bewful but my phone kept autocorrecting it to Beefy. I’ve been laughing at Beefy Yung Gel for the past few minutes. 😂

B9D83C3E-6221-46F4-8CC1-B46948C10848.jpeg
DB0DD630-0DF0-4306-B55D-A7E2237BF2D2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 57

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
When she said she wanted to do something spontaneous, do you think she’s in the bushes near Wrightys new mansion

• Haha
Reactions: 56

Emmie81

VIP Member
I’d get more from you lot if I set up a GFM account for a sponsored walk to a Tesco Extra and back to buy a bottle of Chablis and a box of toffifee

• Haha
Reactions: 56

xyzcba

VIP Member
In fact I'm nomming that for a thread title if it's not already been nommed! I'm still chuckling, it might be the single most ridiculous thing I've ever heard 😭

LG #76 : For sale, Mirror- never been used

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Anna666

VIP Member
Im still confused, that she said the mirror was ` never used ` .... how exactly does that work? ... can a mirror be described as never used .... what does she do, walk around the house, and just completely ignore it, not look at her reflection ( which as we all know, is an impossibility with our BIGGGG softi, petite, delicate lozzasaurus, the whole fuckin house, is mirrored to the hilt ) .... hence its listed as ` never used ` ... a mirror is ` used ` as soon as, you see it ..... did she buy it, while wearing a blind fold 🤷‍♀️ ... she is soo flipping THICK, its unreal :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54